Shut Up & Read discussion

Bloodlines (Bloodlines, #1)
This topic is about Bloodlines
Archives > Bloodlines/GoldenLily Series

Comments (showing 1-11 of 11) (11 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

MeMe Belikova First lady Ivashkov (AliceBelikovReads) | 976 comments How is everyone liking this series this series??? I am LOVING IT!!!!! It is just a good spin off series since VA has ended.I love Sydney as the lead character in this series because she is so different from Rose and it is so refreshing! I read The golden lily awhile back and LOVED it and just wanted to know everyone's thoughts about the series!

Duks (cnduks_) | 1840 comments Loved it! Love watching a whole new side of Adrian and getting to know Sydney a little better! Can't wait for "The Indigo Spell"

MeMe Belikova First lady Ivashkov (AliceBelikovReads) | 976 comments I can't wait either! I'm so excited and I hope we can get a little Rose in it too!

Kate (ficthoughts) I know it's a spinoff series but are there any big VA spoilers in Bloodlines?

I suppose what I'm asking is if I should finish VA before I start the Bloodlines series.

Duks (cnduks_) | 1840 comments Not really, it's more of Sydney's POV and her trying to adapt to their world, her struggle against what she was raised to believe, and how she personally sees them.

Brandy Nacole (BrandyNacole) | 175 comments I absolutely love this series! I loved the world Richelle created with the Moroi and the Dhampirs. I was sad when the last VA book come out but when I heard she was making a spin off series, I was so excited! I really think she's done a wonderful job with this new series. I'm loving it!!!! Can't wait for the Indigo Spell

Andrea | 92 comments Yes! This series. Words cannot capture how awesome it is. The Fiery Heart needs to come out Now!!!! Sydney+Adrian=YES!!!!!!!

MeMe Belikova First lady Ivashkov (AliceBelikovReads) | 976 comments I haven't read Indigo spell yet, how was it? I saw the cover for Fiery Heart can you say HOTTT!!!!!!!

Duks (cnduks_) | 1840 comments The Indigo Spell was so good!!!!!

Andrea | 92 comments Aghhhh! Indigo Spell was AMAZING! I hadb't read The Golden Lily until like two weeks ago and I finished in like 28 hours or i think. I was like thats Im getting the third one right now! My library happened to have it and I was like Yes!!! I almost danced i was so happy. I finished in a day. Its sooooo good! Its 418ish pages i think. i remember it was a few pages shorter than the golden lily. I love what happens in it though. I kept yelling at sydney though, she was being a blind girl but that happens to the best of us.It started off kinda slow but after about the seventh chapter it gets more in depth and very heated....Read it ASAP!

message 11: by Duks (new) - rated it 4 stars

Duks (cnduks_) | 1840 comments It got heated alright, Sydney is very lucky...