Debate discussion

Comments Showing 1-50 of 101 (101 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

this topic is about about how much i sucks to be walkin around and see all of happy in loveness and how much it makes you wanna barf!!!!!!!

this is obviously for those who don't have a "sweetheart" to share it with

message 2: by Sarah jean (new)

Sarah jean  blank (Sarahjean) :) yeah me got none.

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

don't it suck

message 4: by jeeves... (new)

jeeves... | 644 comments yupperz.. but, i'm like a reclusive little hermit who stays in his basement and avoids his family members at all costs, so i don't see other people :P

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

i don't mean family i mean a "sweetheart" b/f or g/f

message 6: by Eric▲ (new)

Eric▲ (ɔıɹǝ) | 716 comments meh, it's fine ifyou use a secret ancient art...which i might tell you... if you want to... have a good...valentines day... just...ask...m...e...

message 7: by jeeves... (new)

jeeves... | 644 comments *SaRa (who loves taylor lautner)is an Honorary Guy wrote: "i don't mean family i mean a "sweetheart" b/f or g/f"

i know, my point is, i don't see anyone, so :P

message 8: by Eric▲ (new)

Eric▲ (ɔıɹǝ) | 716 comments i really will tell u. its guarenteed to work if performed correctly. no witch craft i promise

message 9: by Sarah jean (new)

Sarah jean  blank (Sarahjean) *SaRa (who loves taylor lautner)is an Honorary Guy wrote: "don't it suck"

nope

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

what are you talking about eric

message 11: by Emma the Dork (new)

Emma the Dork (cheesehead) this is dumb.

message 12: by Eric▲ (new)

Eric▲ (ɔıɹǝ) | 716 comments eric busy nao diz is hez cat it seeme lyke hee noez a secrit thet wull mayk yu hav gud valuntyn dai

message 13: by Chandani (new)

Chandani  (Milkduds920) | 6408 comments It doesn't suck that bad. I'll just get a boyfriend before the 15th. I can try at least. Its pretty easy.

"Hi, im Chandani, wanna go out?"

message 14: by jeeves... (new)

jeeves... | 644 comments hahaha, wow... skillz....

message 15: by Chandani (new)

Chandani  (Milkduds920) | 6408 comments I know right? Or just skip the introductions ;)

message 16: by Eric▲ (new)

Eric▲ (ɔıɹǝ) | 716 comments hi, i'm back. thees one thing you can do to make valentine butter even if u don't like it

message 17: by [deleted user] (new)

what is it???????

message 18: by Eric▲ (new)

Eric▲ (ɔıɹǝ) | 716 comments ignore its existance

message 19: by jeeves... (new)

jeeves... | 644 comments HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAaaaa man, that iz awesome.
wow, that's perfect... hahaha, i'm gonna try that this year, haha :D
thaaaank you!
hahahaha.....

message 20: by Chandani (new)

Chandani  (Milkduds920) | 6408 comments I still dont have a valentine......hmmmmm.......

*lightbulb*

Hi Monolith, my names Chandani wanna go out?

(LOLOLOLOL!!)

message 21: by jeeves... (new)

jeeves... | 644 comments hahahahaha, nice... i love the lightbulb... *puts on sad face* nah, sorry, long-distance, and all that... *shrugz*

message 22: by [deleted user] (new)

*says in a high girly voice* ohhhhh monolith will you be my valentine...cuz you are just soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo dreamy

message 23: by Chandani (new)

Chandani  (Milkduds920) | 6408 comments monolith wrote: "hahahahaha, nice... i love the lightbulb... *puts on sad face* nah, sorry, long-distance, and all that... *shrugz*"

MEANIE!! Lol jk, its all good :D:D HAHA DOUBLE SMILEY!

message 24: by jeeves... (new)

jeeves... | 644 comments *SaRa (who loves taylor lautner)is an Honorary Guy wrote: "*says in a high girly voice* ohhhhh monolith will you be my valentine...cuz you are just soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo dreamy"

i know, the greasy green hair and running makeup seems to work well for me :D
hahaha...

message 25: by [deleted user] (new)

i said be my valentine not my b/f...

i can't just ignore it because of all of the people and all of the teasing for those who don't have b/f or g/f

message 26: by Chandani (new)

Chandani  (Milkduds920) | 6408 comments You know what?
Liam's gunna be my valentine. i mea he asked me out so were like almost dating....

message 27: by jeeves... (new)

jeeves... | 644 comments um, i knoooowwwwww.... :\

aw, depwessing. i shall be ignoring it though, so :D

message 28: by [deleted user] (new)

well that is good for you

message 29: by Chandani (new)

Chandani  (Milkduds920) | 6408 comments But Liam is super short....too bad i dont like briar. I wish Gabe were single now THAT would be AWESOME.

message 30: by Eric▲ (new)

Eric▲ (ɔıɹǝ) | 716 comments i don't need one so i ignore them until they change the subject.

message 31: by Chandani (new)

Chandani  (Milkduds920) | 6408 comments everyone needs a bf/gf. I mean it makes life EXCITING!!

message 32: by [deleted user] (new)

okay then fine eric will YOU be my valentine...so when people ask you who your valentine is you can say a girl named sara and i will say a dude named eric...make up your own story of how we met...we need to get our info straight though

message 33: by Chandani (new)

Chandani  (Milkduds920) | 6408 comments aww i was ABOUT to ask him Sara!!!!

MAN ROBBER. Lol

message 34: by [deleted user] (new)

YOU WERE TO LATE

how special do you feel eric 2 girls...excuse me women are fighting over you...

message 35: by Chandani (new)

Chandani  (Milkduds920) | 6408 comments HES MINE!!! BACK OFF!!! Lolol

message 36: by [deleted user] (new)

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO HES MINE I ASKED HIM FIRST

message 37: by Eric▲ (new)

Eric▲ (ɔıɹǝ) | 716 comments honestly, i'm confused.
it's kinda cool cause the only thing ur fighting over is my personality. that's two more than i thought possible! i also feel bad cause i don't wan't to hurt anyone's feelings. when is valentines day? *cat saying something in my ear* that's brilliant! ok my cat is a genious, he says if you're both on opposite sides of th world, then both of you have vallentines day on a different day, so then i don't have to hurt anyones feelings.

message 38: by [deleted user] (new)

but i asked you first...that is not fair...

so what do you look like eric...are you cute...please be my valentine...

what day is it where you are chandani??????

message 39: by Eric▲ (new)

Eric▲ (ɔıɹǝ) | 716 comments dark drown hair, brown eyes, 5'5ish
more brain than braw, uh...did i miss something?

message 40: by [deleted user] (new)

wow...do you think that you are attractive...hmmmmmmmmmmm

message 41: by Eric▲ (new)

Eric▲ (ɔıɹǝ) | 716 comments attractiv!!!!!!!!!!!!!!e??????????????? dark as in greasy,
more brain than brawn as in can't do more than 3 pushups...
oh you mean one word? different

message 42: by Emma the Dork (new)

Emma the Dork (cheesehead) what the hell???

message 43: by [deleted user] (new)

some one is low in confidence

message 44: by [deleted user] (new)

and if your hair is greasy wash it...work out...

message 45: by [deleted user] (new)

so will you be my valentine...if you say no then i asked brent but i don't know if he has answered

message 46: by jeeves... (new)

jeeves... | 644 comments dude, eric, go edit message 39 so "brawn" is spelled right... it's buggin me... :\
hahaha...

message 47: by [deleted user] (new)

fine so monolith you have to answer my question will you be my valentine...i was serious you know and what are you talkin about green hair and running makeup for???????cuz i have no idea what you mean

message 48: by Eric▲ (new)

Eric▲ (ɔıɹǝ) | 716 comments i tried those, they don't work. i guess i will, if u still wan't me to

message 49: by jeeves... (new)

jeeves... | 644 comments *SaRa (who loves taylor lautner)is an Honorary Guy wrote: "fine so monolith you have to answer my question will you be my valentine...i was serious you know and what are you talkin about green hair and running makeup for???????cuz i have no idea what you mean"

...erm, i've kinda already committed to ignoring the existance of valentine's day altogether, so i really can't... eric's available, and chandani's absent right nou, nobody to argue hahahaha....

message 50: by Eric▲ (new)

Eric▲ (ɔıɹǝ) | 716 comments gonna watch a movie

« previous 1 3