South Jersey (Washington Twp.) Book Club discussion

Why not here?

Comments Showing 1-6 of 6 (6 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Bernie (new)

Bernie | 1 comments Linda (?) I think that's your name. My name is Bernie, I live in Clayton, Read every genre, but I am partial to historical fiction.

message 2: by Lina (new)

Lina | 9 comments Mod
Hi, Bernie. Are you proposing an online book club? Unfortunately that wouldn't work for me as I'm hoping to use this book club to meet people and get some social interaction. Would you be interested in joining our group? We've now got seven committed members and have our first meeting scheduled for 2/16 but I would be happy to add a few more people to the group. Don't want it to get too large but it's always nice to have a lot of different opinions and points of view. Just to let you know it is a local group so all of our meetings will be in the West Deptford area, but if you're willing to travel we'd love to have you join us!

-Lina

message 3: by Diane (new)

Diane (AngellHeart) | 2 comments Hi, I live in Mantua, 57 single woman, looking for a group for open discussion, friendship and learning. Where does the group meet? Thanks, Diane

message 4: by Lina (new)

Lina | 9 comments Mod
Hi, Diane. We meet in National Park. Our next meeting's coming up on Monday, which is probably short notice for you, when we'll be discussing Anderson Cooper's Dispatches from the Edge. If you're interested in joining us let me know and I'll message you the details.
-Lina

message 5: by Diane (new)

Diane (AngellHeart) | 2 comments Hi, Lina, Monday might be good or bad, depending if my mechanic finishes my car on time. However, I am very interested in joining the group and would look forward to being sent the details. I read your response to Bernie about looking for socialization and exchange of ideas. I am searching for the same. If you need my email address, let me know....Thanks, Diane

message 6: by Rhoda (new)

Rhoda D'Ettore (RhodaDEttore) | 2 comments Hello.... I am a lifelong resident of West Deptford, and I just recently published a book. I was hoping to gain some exposure, and meet people. The last messages in this group were a year ago, so I would be interested in finding out if any of you are still active. Goin' Postal: True Stories of a U.S. Postal Worker & The Creek: Where Stories of the Past Come Alive