Stephanie Judice's Fan Site discussion

11 views
RISING > RISING Soundtrack

Comments (showing 1-11 of 11) (11 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Stephanie (new)

Stephanie Judice (StephanieJudice) | 205 comments Mod
Okay, so Rebekah suggested something really cool with all of the music references in the book and that was to create a soundtrack. So, I did. And it was soooooooooo much fun! I included some obvious ones (due to Jeremy's constant influence) and some others I thought fit the mood for certain scenes. I couldn't help but add little descriptions for where they'd go if RISING were playing out as a movie. So here it is . . .

RISING Soundtrack:

BACK IN BLACK by AC/DC (Opening scene—Gabe late for school)
MISERY BUSINESS by Paramore (Gabe and Clara driving in car)
I WAS MADE FOR LOVIN' YOU by KISS (Gabe, Clara, and Jeremy going to meet Theresa)
TOXICITY by System of a Down (Jeremy reveals his power)
A WARRIOR'S CALL by Volbeat (Riot/panic at football game)
WELCOME TO THE JUNGLE by Guns N Roses (Ride back from Canebrake Island—meeting Homer)
MONSTER by Skillet (Battle at Jessie’s house)
SEVEN DEVILS by Florence and the Machine (Clara heading home alone, knowing the reapers are there)
THE TROOPER by Iron Maiden (Gabe and Jeremy battle their way back to Pop’s cabin)
MOONLIGHT SONATA by Beethoven (Healing wounds and hearts at Pop’s cabin)
WELCOME HOME by Coheed and Cambria (Final battle on Canebrake Island)
RESISTANCE by Muse . . . . . .Closing credits ;)

*Please feel free to add your own songs for scenes. Also, Jeremy says everyone has a theme song. What's yours? (I'm still thinking of mine. Can't decide.)


message 2: by Tina (new)

Tina (frogluv3r) | 72 comments I LOVE THIS!! Now I want to re-read the book with the music playing! I love the 80's music for Jeremy. I am still thinking of my theme song.


message 3: by Stephanie (new)

Stephanie Judice (StephanieJudice) | 205 comments Mod
Tina wrote: "I LOVE THIS!! Now I want to re-read the book with the music playing! I love the 80's music for Jeremy. I am still thinking of my theme song."

Awesome! Yeah, Jeremy's a classic rock kind of guy. ;) This is an eclectic mash of music, but I think it fits the characters and scenes pretty well. Now, if I could just convert the images in my head to a movie screen and watch it, that would be really awesome!

Let me know when you think of your theme song. :)


message 4: by Cherie (new)

Cherie (cherielord) | 13 comments Love it! I'm going to have to listen to the ones I don't know!!! The ones I do know are great!!!!


message 5: by Stephanie (new)

Stephanie Judice (StephanieJudice) | 205 comments Mod
Cherie wrote: "Love it! I'm going to have to listen to the ones I don't know!!! The ones I do know are great!!!!"

Thanks, Cherie! ;) Enjoy!


message 6: by Rebekah (new)

Rebekah (RebekahC) | 56 comments Mod
Stephanie wrote: "Okay, so Rebekah suggested something really cool with all of the music references in the book and that was to create a soundtrack. So, I did. And it was soooooooooo much fun! I included some obviou..."

You really delivered on this one, Steph! Playlist is going on my Spotify as we speak haha! Oooo I'll have to do some serious thinking on my theme song :)


message 7: by Stephanie (new)

Stephanie Judice (StephanieJudice) | 205 comments Mod
Rebekah wrote: "Stephanie wrote: "Okay, so Rebekah suggested something really cool with all of the music references in the book and that was to create a soundtrack. So, I did. And it was soooooooooo much fun! I in..."

Yay, Rebekah! I really loved doing this. I'm pondering one for Resistance now.;)


message 8: by Rebekah (new)

Rebekah (RebekahC) | 56 comments Mod
Stephanie wrote: "Rebekah wrote: "Stephanie wrote: "Okay, so Rebekah suggested something really cool with all of the music references in the book and that was to create a soundtrack. So, I did. And it was sooooooooo..."

Ok so my Theme song would be "I don't want to be" by Gavin DeGraw. Pretty much sums it up for me but I do love some old school Rock like Rainbow and Whitesnake haha


message 9: by Stephanie (new)

Stephanie Judice (StephanieJudice) | 205 comments Mod
Rebekah wrote: "Stephanie wrote: "Rebekah wrote: "Stephanie wrote: "Okay, so Rebekah suggested something really cool with all of the music references in the book and that was to create a soundtrack. So, I did. And..."

Love it! I looked up the song. Okay, I'm starting a new thread just on personal theme songs. So go check that out when you get a sec. :)


message 10: by Cherie (new)

Cherie (cherielord) | 13 comments Ok just checked out all your music choices and I have to agree! Oh, and by the way I have 2 personal theme songs.... "I'm too Sexy" by Right Said Fred and "Sexy and I Know It" by LMFAO!!!!


message 11: by Stephanie (new)

Stephanie Judice (StephanieJudice) | 205 comments Mod
Cherie wrote: "Ok just checked out all your music choices and I have to agree! Oh, and by the way I have 2 personal theme songs.... "I'm too Sexy" by Right Said Fred and "Sexy and I Know It" by LMFAO!!!!"

You're hilarious! Go girl! :D


back to top