The Fate Algorithm ~A Dystopian Role-play~ discussion

Spy Roleplay! > Dining hall!

Comments (showing 1-29 of 29) (29 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by ℂᖺαᖇᒪἷ℮ ⊰1017 &Tardis⊱, You can't escape your fate... (new)

ℂᖺαᖇᒪἷ℮ ⊰1017 &Tardis⊱ (Charlie_Awesome) | 449 comments Mod
One long wooden table down the center of a room. Cafeteria line on other side.

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

Kyle walked in calmly. "Huh. Not as impressive as I thought."

message 3: by ℂᖺαᖇᒪἷ℮ ⊰1017 &Tardis⊱, You can't escape your fate... (new)

Julia followed, scanning the room.

message 4: by Riley (new)

Riley (Riley_is_awesome) Ash yawned and stretched her arms as she entered the hall.

ϮAʛʛⅇℛʊℵʛ {Supernatural Freak} (Taggerung) | 131 comments Saphira glanced around, observing that there were some people there that weren't part of their original group. "Perhaps we should ask them what goes on here," she suggested, pointing to aforesaid people.

message 6: by ℂᖺαᖇᒪἷ℮ ⊰1017 &Tardis⊱, You can't escape your fate... (new)

Julia shurgged, "you do it." she whispered.

ϮAʛʛⅇℛʊℵʛ {Supernatural Freak} (Taggerung) | 131 comments "Sure," Saphira walked calmly over to a young woman who was eating. She appeared to be about 20. "Exscuse me, but can you tell us what exactly happens in this place? And by that I don't mean the dining hall, that's plenty obvious."

message 8: by ℂᖺαᖇᒪἷ℮ ⊰1017 &Tardis⊱, You can't escape your fate... (new)

Gianna Pordoza looked up for her food. She was a student teacher to Mr. Jameson ((conveniently my character)) These must be the newest trainees. She pursed her lips. "Siddown." she slurred through a mouth through of Mac and cheese. "All uh ya."

message 9: by Riley (new)

Riley (Riley_is_awesome) Ash strode over to the table, sitting down across from Gianna. She looked at the stranger expectantly.

ϮAʛʛⅇℛʊℵʛ {Supernatural Freak} (Taggerung) | 131 comments Saphira plunked down onto the bench opposite, lay her arms in the table, and waited.

message 11: by ℂᖺαᖇᒪἷ℮ ⊰1017 &Tardis⊱, You can't escape your fate... (new)

Julia put herself gently in the bench, putting her head on her hands.
-----
Gianna remembered all too well what being a newbie felt like. "Do ya know y'all er spies now?" she asked, putting her fork down.

ϮAʛʛⅇℛʊℵʛ {Supernatural Freak} (Taggerung) | 131 comments "Yes, so we've been told. Why us though?" asked Saphira.

message 13: by ℂᖺαᖇᒪἷ℮ ⊰1017 &Tardis⊱, You can't escape your fate... (new)

"Beats me. Some say iz cuz we were 'hand picked' and others say it was totally random. Guess its a mystery. Get used to mysteries." Gianna told them, biting a dinner roll, looking angry.

message 14: by [deleted user] (new)

Kyle lowered himself to the bench. Okay. This person is not at all weird.

message 15: by ℂᖺαᖇᒪἷ℮ ⊰1017 &Tardis⊱, You can't escape your fate... (new)

Julia nodded as she recorded the info.

message 16: by ℂᖺαᖇᒪἷ℮ ⊰1017 &Tardis⊱, You can't escape your fate... (new)

Gianna put a lumpy forkful of spinach in her mouth and smacked her lips. "Half uh y'all is gonna die y'know." she added nonchalantly.

message 17: by Riley (new)

Riley (Riley_is_awesome) "Excuse me?" Ash blinked in surprise, "Did you say die?"

message 18: by [deleted user] (new)

Kyle smirked. "I told you so."

message 19: by ϮAʛʛⅇℛʊℵʛ {Supernatural Freak} (last edited Sep 07, 2012 07:49PM) (new)

ϮAʛʛⅇℛʊℵʛ {Supernatural Freak} (Taggerung) | 131 comments "Die. Hmm. Big surprise. How, why, and what determines who dies?" asked Saphira cooly. She was inwardly terrified though. This was just great, death threats on the first day.

message 20: by Riley (new)

Riley (Riley_is_awesome) "Lucky guess," Ash mumbled and gave him an annoyed smirk.

message 21: by [deleted user] (new)

Kyle sniggered and turned his attention towards Gianna. "That is a good question."

message 22: by ℂᖺαᖇᒪἷ℮ ⊰1017 &Tardis⊱, You can't escape your fate... (new)

"Well basically, ya train. Lon' and hard. All day, runnin' shootin' learnin' how to kill. And how to take down them criminals. But there's what, eight of ya?" Gianna eyed them seriously. "I'd say 4 uh ya is gonna be spies. Four of ya ain't goo' enough. If you ain't good enough you die. It's called 'knocking' greenies."

message 23: by [deleted user] (new)

"And the ones who are knocked get sent on a suicide quest. They know too much, and so they can't live, but you can't kill them outright, so you would, say, send them into the desert with nothing. Am I right?"

ϮAʛʛⅇℛʊℵʛ {Supernatural Freak} (Taggerung) | 131 comments "I see. How encouraging. Well, I'm hungry, so I'm getting some food," said Saphira. "Its not drugged or anything is it?"

message 25: by ℂᖺαᖇᒪἷ℮ ⊰1017 &Tardis⊱, You can't escape your fate... (new)

Gianna snorted. "One. Ya know too much, boy." she said, with a grin. "Keeping that smart mouth of yours shut is my advice." She turned to Saphira, quizzical. "Why woul' they drug the food? Doesn't help 'em at all"

message 26: by [deleted user] (last edited Sep 08, 2012 01:59PM) (new)

Kyle smiled his first genuine smile all day, and stood up to go to the cafeteria line.

message 27: by Riley (new)

Riley (Riley_is_awesome) Ash sighed, "Well that's the first good thing I've heard all day. Comin' Saphira?" She stood and stepped in line behind Kyle.

ϮAʛʛⅇℛʊℵʛ {Supernatural Freak} (Taggerung) | 131 comments "They could use certain drugs to make *ahem* argumentative, or defiant people more docile and compliant. I read physiology books in my spare time, I know that it's possible," said Saphira shrugging. She went to go get her food.

message 29: by ℂᖺαᖇᒪἷ℮ ⊰1017 &Tardis⊱, You can't escape your fate... (new)

Gianna shrugged and returned to eating.
~~~~
Julia sighed and got up. "Food" she said simply. "Awesome."