Vaginal Fantasy Book Club discussion

Jun 2012: Kushiel's Dart > The Black Jewels Series Discussion (May Contain Spoilers)

Comments (showing 1-2 of 2) (2 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Vicky (last edited Sep 05, 2012 01:08PM) (new)

Vicky (librovert) | 493 comments Mod
Discussion for the entirety of the The Black Jewels by Anne Bishop.

Daughter of the Blood (The Black Jewels, #1) by Anne Bishop Heir to the Shadows (The Black Jewels, #2) by Anne Bishop Queen of the Darkness (The Black Jewels, #3) by Anne Bishop The Invisible Ring (The Black Jewels, #4) by Anne Bishop Dreams Made Flesh (The Black Jewels, #5) by Anne Bishop Tangled Webs (The Black Jewels, #6) by Anne Bishop The Shadow Queen (The Black Jewels, #7) by Anne Bishop Shalador's Lady (The Black Jewels, #8) by Anne Bishop Twilight's Dawn (The Black Jewels, #9) by Anne Bishop

Spoilers are allowed but please be considerate of those who may not have read the entire series and mark any major spoilers with spoiler tags.

Hidden spoilers like this (view spoiler)

Can be created by removing the "*" from the following line of HTML:
<*spoiler>Insert Spoiler Here<*/spoiler>

Feel free to start another thread for a book or topic within the series if you want to have a more in depth conversation about something specific!

message 2: by Sadi (new)

Sadi (mobats4ever) | 13 comments Once more I think I believe I am one of the few who have read these books. I will let everyone know that my personally feelings are after book five the character creation seems to fall apart. The characters start to lack depth. They are so two-d that its not even funny. I got bored with them after that point even though I did make myself read them all.