The amazing Luxe Books discussion

Envy

Comments Showing 1-9 of 9 (9 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Haley (new)

Haley (Ibrakeforwords) | 2 comments I've read it!!! JUST finished it. Literally have not been able to put it down...

message 2: by Haley (new)

Haley (Ibrakeforwords) | 2 comments Greer the cab = amazingness wrote: "Me 2! it was so awsome!!!!"

*spoiler warning*
My favorite couple is the Diana/Henry, actually, and I was so swoooning with suspense at the end...can't believe she is following him and pretending to be a freaking soldier.

message 3: by Sonia (new)

Sonia Klouse | 5 comments oh i know right? splendor looks amazing. im guessing lena's gonna be on the cover! can't wait

message 4: by Leah (new)

Leah | 10 comments i rele want to read envy, and im getting it soon!

message 5: by Melissa (new)

Melissa | 6 comments Leah told me these books were really good, so I went out and I bought all of them at one time ($38) and I'm so glad. When I told my mom that they didn't have the paperback edition of Envy, she was like, ask that guy if they have it in paperback, and I was like they don't, and she was like okay, and she got it for me anyway :] Envy...wow.

message 6: by Siobhan (new)

Siobhan (heavnlyfire) Omg I love the dress on this book!!! This is how I imagined my wedding dress!!!

message 7: by Melissa (new)

Melissa | 6 comments Where is Dianna on the cover of Envy? The background looks really dark, with blue walls and...wood? Maybe she's on the train.

message 8: by Siobhan (new)

Siobhan (heavnlyfire) Haha maybe
But I lovvvve the dress!!! It's sooooooooooooø pretty

message 9: by Siobhan (new)

Siobhan (heavnlyfire) i love envy lol