Blogger Book Fair discussion

Planning > Sign-Ups

Comments (showing 1-17 of 17) (17 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Kayla (new)

Kayla Curry (KaylaCurry) | 49 comments Mod
Sign-ups will be open from October 1st through December 31st. The second Blogger Book Fair will be late January or early February. Announcement will be made by October 1st both here and on the Blogger Book Fair Blog.

message 2: by Kayla (new)

If anyone has any questions about sign-ups once they open, please ask in this thread and I will answer. Before posting be sure to scroll through to make sure your question hasn't already been answered.

message 3: by Tuan (new)

Tuan Ho (TuanHo444) | 6 comments Hi sorry, this may sound like a ridiculous question but I'm new to this and I have to ask:

What exactly is a Blooger Book Fair?

message 4: by Kayla (new)

Ha ha, that's alright Tuan, Blogger Book Fair is new to a lot of people. There has only been one before and that was in July. It's basically a giant four day long Blog hop, where each blog hosts authors, promotes books and does at least one giveaway. Theres more info on the Blogger Book Fair site: www.bloggerbookfair.blogspot.com. Let me know if you have any more questions! I'm always happy to answer!

message 5: by Marian (new)

Marian (MAL7) | 5 comments Wow, I didn't understand the event. Is this event over--sorry my book released last week and I've been a bit business.

message 6: by David (new)

David Kirk Marian wrote: "Wow, I didn't understand the event. Is this event over--sorry my book released last week and I've been a bit business."

There's another one coming up, Marian.

message 7: by Kayla (new)

Yep! I'm making the official announcement of the dates for the next one on September 21st. I'll also be announcing the theme!

message 8: by Marian (new)

Marian (MAL7) | 5 comments Thank you, I'll make sure to watch out for it.

message 9: by Kayla (new)

No problem! I'll probably send out a group wide message when I make the announcement. Looking forward to seeing you participate!

message 10: by Marian (new)

Marian (MAL7) | 5 comments Thank you, Kayla. I'm new to all this and trying to stay on top of things in the first week of my debut release.

message 11: by Kayla (new)

COngrats on your new release!

message 12: by Kayla (new)

Okay. Here is what you need to do to officially sign up for Blogger Book Fair.

To sign up please send this info to me at bloggerbookfair (at) gmail (dot) com by December 31, 2012.

Authors:

Name

Title of all books you would like to enter--there is no limit to number of titles or genre--AND three genres each book can be listed under.

Link to your blog or link to the main blog you will be featured on. (If you don't have one of your own please find one through the Goodreads group before signing up.

If you will be or would like to hold any events on your blog.

Bloggers:

Name

Types of books you would like to feature, list of books/authors you plan to feature, and/or an event you would like to feature.

Link to your blog

I will also need a list of authors that are being
featured on each blog. I will leave this up to the owner of each blog and I need this list by January 15th.

message 13: by Kayla (new)

Don't forget to sign up by the end of this month everyone! I don't need every detail right now, just your author name and the books you want to enter.

message 14: by Patrick (new)

Patrick Dessent | 1 comments Hi Kayla---not sure exactly what you need, but I still have "Memoirs of a Trumpet Teacher" as my book, and my pen name is Sam Bennett.
Thanks!

message 15: by Kayla (new)

Hello! I will add you to the list! Would you do me a favor and send me an email to bloggerbookfair@gmail.com so I don't forget? I'm using that email address to help keep me organized this round.

message 16: by Kayla (new)

Everyone who has commented here is signed up! Thank you for signing up and I will be sending out detailed emails soon!

message 17: by Marian (new)

Marian (MAL7) | 5 comments Thank you, Kayla. I hope you had have wonderful New Year.