Blogger Book Fair discussion

Adopt an Author/Blogger > Blogger seeking Author

Comments (showing 1-10 of 10) (10 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Kayla (last edited Sep 05, 2012 10:42AM) (new)

Kayla Curry (KaylaCurry) | 49 comments Mod
Bloggers who would like to host an author or more on their blog please post your requests here! If you only want to host certain genres please mention that. Thanks!

message 2: by Tuan (new)

Tuan Ho (TuanHo444) | 6 comments Hi Kayla and everyone here!

I'm a blogger (new) and would love to feature any authors here.

Want to promote your book on my page? Give me a shout. Or if you want to post anything else. Feel free to contact me.

Here is my blog. (And please follow me on Twitter lol)

http://www.thenoifmatrix.blogspot.com...

message 3: by Kayla (new)

Kayla Curry (KaylaCurry) | 49 comments Mod
Tuan wrote: "Hi Kayla and everyone here!

I'm a blogger (new) and would love to feature any authors here.

Want to promote your book on my page? Give me a shout. Or if you want to post anything else. Feel free ..."

Is there a certain genre yu prefer to feature on your blog?

message 4: by Louann (new)

Louann Carroll (louann_carroll) | 5 comments Hi, Tuan! I'm an author and am always looking for opportunities to blog. Here's my website: www.louanncarroll.com and my books are A Shadow of Time and Gemini Rising.

message 5: by Tuan (new)

Tuan Ho (TuanHo444) | 6 comments Kayla, I'm open to any genre. Paranormal romance, erotica, christian, sci-fi, vampires, bears, lobsters. Absolutely anything.

The only thing I would ask in any guest blogger is this: add some humour to the post.

message 6: by Tuan (new)

Tuan Ho (TuanHo444) | 6 comments Louann, great titles on your books. Would love to feature them anytime.

message 7: by Sayed (new)

Sayed Sadat (sydsdt01gmailcom) | 1 comments Hi Kayla, I am an author and I would to love to have opportunity to blog. "Way to Kabul" is my first memoir and here is my webpage: http://sadatsayed.wix.com/sayed#!home... and hope you and all other visitors will like it.
Thank you

message 8: by Nai (last edited Jan 20, 2013 12:57PM) (new)

Nai (naimeless) I'm a blogger, and I'm open to any genre. I love childrens books, YA, sci-fi/fantasy and non-fiction, but am open to anything. If you'd like to send me a pre-written post, you can email it to naileadbeater@gmail.com. :)

Try this :)

http://naimeless.wordpress.com/

message 9: by Kelly (new)

Kelly Miller (KellyMillerMysteries) | 1 comments Naomi wrote: "I'm a blogger, and I'm open to any genre. I love childrens books, YA, sci-fi/fantasy and non-fiction, but am open to anything. If you'd like to send me a pre-written post, you can email it to naile..."

Hi Naomi,
I tried to navigate to your blog but the address must be incorrect. Can you please recheck it? Thanks!

Kelly Miller

message 10: by Nai (new)

Nai (naimeless) I edited the link up above :)

unread topics | mark unread