Preety Committe discussion

heyhey

Comments Showing 1-50 of 101 (101 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3

*jasper[♥]alice* (soccerchic123789gmailcom) heyhey im new i was just wondrin how this group works ive read the 1st clique book and massie's summer 1 also part of alicia's summer..heehee

*jasper[♥]alice* (soccerchic123789gmailcom) so,,

ⓘsⓐbεℓℓⓐ  | 1076 comments Which book is your fave out of the ones you read?

*jasper[♥]alice* (soccerchic123789gmailcom) um i likeed the 1st clique one the best.

ⓘsⓐbεℓℓⓐ  | 1076 comments I liked Dial L 4 Loser and Teh Pretty Committe Strikes Back.
Do you like Nina?

message 6: by Anne (new)

Anne | 421 comments Funny ... i didnt really like Dial L for Loser cz like maybe it relates to the fact i didn't really like claire. oh and no i didnt really like nina in revenge of the wannabes but then i read Alicia and i thot she was ok

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

I absolutely hate nina!!!!!!!

message 8: by ⓘsⓐbεℓℓⓐ (last edited Aug 02, 2010 10:43PM) (new)

ⓘsⓐbεℓℓⓐ  | 1076 comments Nina for me was a girl who just wanted to be popular since her model twin sisters steal the spotlight from her everytime.

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

i know right!!

ⓘsⓐbεℓℓⓐ  | 1076 comments Did you read the Alicia's Summer book? The whole Y thing was so wrong!

A Kid Named Megan☮ (Book♥♦♣◘•○♠☺Luva) | 42 comments Sealed.With.A.Diss.

ⓘsⓐbεℓℓⓐ  | 1076 comments Loved the title but hated that whole thing.

A Kid Named Megan☮ (Book♥♦♣◘•○♠☺Luva) | 42 comments I just wanted to type the title that way,It's more..suspensful;)
Yea-but the book waz ok I guess...

ⓘsⓐbεℓℓⓐ  | 1076 comments Like it!

A Kid Named Megan☮ (Book♥♦♣◘•○♠☺Luva) | 42 comments thnkx-mind if i send u a friend request?

ⓘsⓐbεℓℓⓐ  | 1076 comments Please do!

message 18: by Hillary (new)

Hillary Sanchez u guys are really funnyyy ...... but i dnt read so i dnt knw wt to say....

ⓘsⓐbεℓℓⓐ  | 1076 comments lol, it's a fun series

message 20: by Hillary (new)

Hillary Sanchez i wanna read it thou it sounds interting

message 21: by Karla (new)

Karla Mhmm.

message 22: by Hillary (new)

Hillary Sanchez oh thanks

message 23: by Karla (new)

Karla Mhmm.

message 24: by Hillary (new)

Hillary Sanchez omggg its any one interested in pretty liars i cnt wait to see it again the show

message 25: by Karla (new)

Karla I know, right! It was amazing!!

message 26: by Hanna (new)

Hanna | 298 comments Oh and haley my friend was reading our CONVO whho says that anymore but she says that u seem like a bitch and that its hillarouis how u think ur all that!

message 27: by Karla (last edited Jan 05, 2011 03:49PM) (new)

Karla I never said I thought I was "all that". I don't give a damn what your friend thinks because I think it's surprising you have any friends at all.

message 28: by Hanna (new)

Hanna | 298 comments Ummmm u didnt answer my ??? wat does convo even mean! I think its suprising that u have a friend name bookworm! oh and u cant say the F word cuzz ur 2 scared right

message 29: by Karla (new)

Karla 'Convo' is short form of 'conversation', genius ((Even though you didn't ask me what it meant.)). I think someone who's not afraid to say 'fuck' wouldn't refer to it as 'the F word'.

message 30: by Hanna (new)

Hanna | 298 comments what the heck r u talking little missy??? i was talking about u creating hell in this world while everyone else is trying to make peace....wow u must be high on something cuz i didnt say anything about the f word little girl and by the way ur the one putting f**** so there u go...:)

message 31: by Karla (new)

Karla Hanna wrote: "Ummmm u didnt answer my ??? wat does convo even mean! I think its suprising that u have a friend name bookworm! oh and u cant say the F word cuzz ur 2 scared right"

message 32: by Karla (new)

Karla That has nothing to do with peace...???

message 33: by Hanna (new)

Hanna | 298 comments Yes it does and btw r u a guy?

message 34: by [deleted user] (new)

For you fuckin information my real name isnt bookworm dumbass!! and she is not a fuckin dude, are you cuz i think your pretty stupid to like taylor lautner.

message 35: by Hanna (new)

Hanna | 298 comments OMG stop talking about ur self jackass

message 36: by Hanna (new)

Hanna | 298 comments I think bookworm that it makes u feel good when u cuss at people cuz well maybe u have anger problems

message 37: by Hanna (new)

Hanna | 298 comments umm excuse me missy but i was talking about a donkey duhh and u need 2 go 2 a mii

message 38: by [deleted user] (new)

Just shut the fuck up Hanna seriously, ur not gonna get what u want!! NO ONE LIKES YOUU!! DONT U GET THAT, WAIT U DONT CUZ UR STUPID!!

message 39: by Hanna (new)

Hanna | 298 comments u dont even knw wat a mii is do u??? and im just her 2 play a game not argue so stop arguing and play the damn game

message 40: by [deleted user] (new)

Yes leave us alone!! and i know what a mii is.

message 41: by Hanna (new)

Hanna | 298 comments bookworm i just made up mii 2 see if ur actually stupid and i guess u r!

message 42: by Hanna (new)

Hanna | 298 comments Shay I dont have 2 listen 2 u god

message 43: by Karla (new)

Karla What's a mii?

message 44: by Hanna (new)

Hanna | 298 comments Well i dont and i just made mii up 2 see if she was stupid... my point excatly!!

message 45: by Karla (new)

Karla You randomly wrote "mii" and you think I'm stupid? Wow, I don't even know why I'm talking to you...

message 46: by Hanna (new)

Hanna | 298 comments Shay take your own advice okay!

message 47: by Hanna (new)

Hanna | 298 comments Shay take your own advice... okay!

message 48: by Hanna (new)

Hanna | 298 comments Hey Hailey chat with me me and my friend want 2 chat with u soo get off ur lazy ass and get on the computer! Thanks :)

message 49: by Hanna (new)

Hanna | 298 comments Shay again take your own advice maybe this time u could get ducktappe

message 50: by Hanna (new)

Hanna | 298 comments nooooo this is soo much fun okay missy not dont wtf me okay

« previous 1 3