City of Ashes (The Mortal Instruments, #2) City of Ashes discussion

Jessica Jarrell as Maia?

Comments (showing 1-19 of 19) (19 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Avani (last edited Sep 05, 2012 09:57AM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

Avani I was thinking, Maia hasn't been casted in the movie adaptations of TMI yet, because she isn't in the first book. But I was watching a music video on YouTube and someone commented that the girl looked like what Maia would look like, and I completely agree.
Jessica Jarrell's actually a singer, so I don't know if she can act, but check out the video I watched where she looks exactly like what I imagine Maia to look like and let me know what you think!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j6I2LN...

Avani This is what she looks like by the way.

★ Mist ☆ Cassidy ★ Ohh, I could totally see her being Maia! She looks exactly how I pictured her in my mind.

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

HER HAIR LOOKS LIKE HOW I WOULD PICTURE MAIAS HAIR!!

SHE KINDA LOOKS LIKE THE DAUGHTER FM MY WIFE AND KIDS

Strawberry OMFG!!! THATS LIKE TOTALLY MAIA!!! PERFFFFF!

Maria definately! :) shes perfect for her maia!! :))

Sophie SHE IS SOO PERRFF FOR MAIA <3

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

OMG SHE'S SO PERFECT!!!! The only thing us he'd have to be a lot less girly for the moive but otherwise she's great ;)

Nikita Yeah, I can see her as Maia.

Leahxx She sings Overboard with Justin Bieber hahahaha oh Jessica... but yeah, she looks the part. The real question is can she act the part? Maia's a strong character and it'll take a lot to live up my expectations of her haha

Jacquelyn Idk the hair matches but she looks a little too femenine for me... I see Maia as a little more... tomboyish (beautiful of course) but a little less dainty.

Johnny Jenkins Avani wrote: "This is what she looks like by the way.
"

i could honestly see her as Maia.

Lilly Herondale perfect

onceuponadreamer (nav) Yeah I could see her as maia

123456 emily I think she would be amazing as Maia!!!

Cassie    'The Thinker Go Go Go Go' Mis. Roben Goodfellow'\Isabelle Lightwood Sophie wrote: "SHE IS SOO PERRFF FOR MAIA <3"

Dido!

Stenedria She is very similar to how I pictured Maia.

Benita She looks like the perfect Maia :)

Bakikai Gonzalez Maia :)