IAS, 6th period (Cheshire) discussion

note: This topic has been closed to new comments.
4th Six Weeks > Week 5

Comments Showing 1-31 of 31 (31 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Erika (last edited Feb 03, 2009 08:02AM) (new)

Erika (gecka8282) | 24 comments Name of Book/ Author
If Hollywood was going to make a movie out of the book you're reading, what actors/actresses would you pick to play the characters' parts? Why?

message 2: by Scout Mason (new)

Scout Mason | 25 comments They would choose Dakota Fanning as Daisy and that kid in signs as Palmer.

Lorenzo Mendoza | 19 comments My book really would be kinda a cartoon movie because the characters used in Maus are mouses and cats.

Katy Pennington | 26 comments For the girls i would probably use the characters from sex and the city, they are sexual, and hot, and very lustful. For the guys I would use some random hot guys.

message 5: by Celvin (last edited Feb 02, 2009 09:21AM) (new)

Celvin | 6 comments i would probably pick the girl and boy from twilight to play the main charachters in my book =] reason being i think the girl from twilight has a good chrasmatic to how she acts and in the movie of twilight she gave off a good since of how to play scared and showed fear then love and the guy has some similarities to the mysitrious guy in the book

message 6: by Jordan Stewart (new)

Jordan Stewart | 16 comments Hollywood already made a movie about my book. The movie is good.

message 7: by Sam Kowalski (new)

Sam Kowalski | 16 comments I would pick Lucy Lu to play the main character Cathy. She is a very pretty Asian girl.

message 8: by Carlos Mora (new)

Carlos Mora  Mora (CarlosMora) | 15 comments I would probably just choose some random actors/actresses or just give someone from the streets a chance to shine in Hollywood. Like some random HOT chick (so than this random HOT chick can choose the random hot guy cause I wouldn't do such a thing) haha :)

Armando Navarro | 21 comments well to be honest i don't know much about actors, but if there was a movie about my book i bet it would be a good movie.

message 10: by Matt Caballero (last edited Feb 03, 2009 10:31AM) (new)

Matt Caballero (mattc) | 13 comments if my book were to be a movie it would be all about death and the history of it and how the different people and traditions they used to do when death occurred and happened. and for the characters it would just be random people i guess =]

message 11: by aaron morales (new)

aaron morales (what-it-dew) | 25 comments twilight/Stephenie Meyer
if my book was made into a movie they actor for Edward would be Vin Diesel and the actor for Bella would be Hillary duff
i picked Vin diesel because i could see him has a vampire he would be mysterious but manly at the same time.
I think Hillary duff could play the quiet girl good like the way bella is in the book in her new home town.

Patrick Harrington | 7 comments if my book was made into a movie i would pick ice cube to play the main character because he grew up in those kind of conditions and has done movies like that before

message 13: by Erika (new)

Erika (gecka8282) | 24 comments Aaron:
Have you seen the movie "Twilight?" What did you think of the actors/actress they chose for the film?

message 14: by Erika (new)

Erika (gecka8282) | 24 comments Matt:
Thank you for letting me know the settings you would choose, but what about the actors/actresses you would choose to play the parts?

message 15: by Erika (new)

Erika (gecka8282) | 24 comments Jordan:
Who did the director choose to play the parts? Do you agree with the parts or would you choose a different actor/actress to play the main character(s)?

Cornelio Treminio | 14 comments not exactly sure but it but it would have to be an intimidating, dark person.

message 17: by Shelby Carroll (new)

Shelby Carroll | 29 comments The Partner/ John Grisham

I would personally choose Matt Damon to play as the main character in the movie. Damon would be my top choice simply because of his acting in all the "Bourne Identity" movies. He displayed a sense of readiness and was always prepared for any situation. Patrick Lanigan (Main character in book) is definitely an interesting character with numerous qualities which is exactly what Matt Damon had in "The Bourne Identity".

message 18: by Ashley Lopez (new)

Ashley Lopez | 2 comments David Inside Out
If this book was made into a movie, I would want Shia Labeouf to be the main boy character and the girl I would want it to be Megan Fox. Both Shia and Megan are really great characters and could fit really well.

message 19: by Matt Caballero (new)

Matt Caballero (mattc) | 13 comments Erika San Miguel wrote: "Matt:
Thank you for letting me know the settings you would choose, but what about the actors/actresses you would choose to play the parts?
"

i would have to say that the actors would have to be a dark and mysterious character, such as Johny Depp or other people who havee been in dark/weird movies.

message 20: by Erika (new)

Erika (gecka8282) | 24 comments Ashley: Sounds like you must've really liked Transformers. :) Good comments and thanks for including the book title.

message 21: by Erika (new)

Erika (gecka8282) | 24 comments Shelby: Great comments, very detailed. Thanks for including the book title!

message 22: by Erika (new)

Erika (gecka8282) | 24 comments Aaron: I didn't personally like the actors/actresses they chose for the movie, either, especially Bella's character. Thanks for adding the book title AND author. :)

message 23: by Erika (new)

Erika (gecka8282) | 24 comments Katy: I like how you're so specific with the girls but kind of leave the guys up for random actors. :) What is your book?

message 24: by Erika (new)

Erika (gecka8282) | 24 comments Celvin: Do you agree with who they chose to play the parts in the movie? I personally couldn't stand the actress they picked to play Bella! :)

message 25: by Erika (new)

Erika (gecka8282) | 24 comments Jessica: Can you be more specific? Who is that "Amanda girl?" For some reason, the first thing I think of is the mean girl from Ugly Betty! :)

Sabrina Leal- Diaz | 18 comments The Curious Incident of the Dog in the Night-time
By, Mark Haddon.
I would probably pick my little brother(5), he is always getting picked on because he his the smallest in the family, and the blame always goes straight to him, no matter the case. But in the end, he finds his way to come out of it, and prove that he didnt do anything.

message 27: by Erika (new)

Erika (gecka8282) | 24 comments Sabrina: Does that mean he's taking the fall for things you do, sometimes? :)

message 28: by Taylor (new)

Taylor | 1 comments I would choose roger Clemons because he has a bad temper just like the boy in the book over the walls

Konockus Sashington | 6 comments If Hollywood was going to make a movie out of the book you're reading, what actors/actresses would you pick to play the characters' parts? Why?

If Hollywood was going to make a movie out of the book I'm reading, I would pick Ray Allen and Micheal Jordan. It's not the best choice but I don't know too many of characters. As of Ray Allen he's been on a few teams. So for my main character he'll fit because the kid came from nothing and stealing to get his way around to just get by, as for Ray Allen he struggled on his older basketball team to get noticed and get to the championship. Micheal Jordan is a good choice to be the kid who took in "Stoptheif", Ray Allen. This player, icon, Micheal Jordan is a leader and so is the person who took in Stoptheif. I believe these two make a good dual for the set.

message 30: by Abraham Carrillo (new)

Abraham Carrillo | 14 comments If my book was going to be created in a movie. I would mainly focus on the little girl in my book because she's the main character so far. If i were to pick someone to play her in the movie I would pick the small little girl in the new movie push. I really don't know her name but they act the same their both interesting and curious about life.

message 31: by James Baker (new)

James Baker | 17 comments Well if I had to create a movie without me getting sued because of there being a move I would say close to it then yeah I would. But i would just stick to the pirates of the carbine. Because I mean that movie would blow mine out of the water. And also it would have the same actors.

This topic has been frozen by the moderator. No new comments can be posted.