IPS, 4th & 8th period discussion

note: This topic has been closed to new comments.
4th Six Weeks > Week 5

Comments Showing 1-30 of 30 (30 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Erika (last edited Feb 03, 2009 08:01AM) (new)

Erika (Gecka8282) | 16 comments Name of Book/Author
If Hollywood was going to make a movie out of the book you're reading, what actors/actresses would you pick to play the characters' parts? Why?

message 2: by Jaffer (new)

Jaffer | 23 comments if my book was made into a movie, which it already is, i would pick all the same staff as they did in the production of the movie. they did a terrific job and no one could have done it better. Alex Rider as Alex Pettyfer, Ian Rider as Ewan McGregor, and the Prime Minister as Robbie Coltrane.

message 3: by Kevin (new)

Kevin Jimenez (latinalover) | 17 comments IDK what actors or actresses will be if mi book is make out into a movie.

message 4: by Gina Lamm (new)

Gina Lamm | 27 comments Ali Larter should be Claire Redfield because she played as Claire before and she was great. Hayden Christensen should be Chris Redfield because he has a deep voice and he kinda looks like him. Leonardo Dicaprio should be Steve because he almost has the same haircut. I don't know who Alfred or Alexia should be.

message 5: by Katelyn Baker (new)

Katelyn Baker | 18 comments My book was made into a movie.. A horrible, horrible movie. I would never want someone to ruin this book again, so I wouldn't want it to be brought up again.

message 6: by Kenesha (new)

Kenesha  (Niecey) | 27 comments Emma Roberts for Jenna, because I think that she could be serious. William Moseley as Cameron because he can be depressed enough I can guess, and Skandar Keynes as Ethan 'cause I saw that he could be kind of a pain in the put just like Ethan, plus, he eighteen.

message 7: by Amanda Salas (new)

Amanda Salas | 17 comments they already made a movie, but if i was casting actors and actresses i would pick samuel l jackson to play big papa and angelina jolie to play big mama and for Margaret Gabriell union cause shes an awesome actress and would probably capture her attitude and stuff. and for Gooper i would love to see david spade play him cause he is funny, and that dude isnt.

message 8: by Lorena Lira (new)

Lorena Lira | 13 comments For Missy i would want Dakota Fanning to be the actor because she's been in other movies and has done a really good job. For Mackenzie i would want Dennis Quaid to play the Father. He fits the character of the book.

Tanisha  Williams | 25 comments Tyler perry of course because it is his book, he's really the only character.

message 10: by Jackie (new)

Jackie (jacqu3s) | 21 comments If my book were made into a movie vivica foxx would play the main character because it seem like role she would do.

Mireya Garcia-Belman :] | 11 comments For my book; "Uglies" by Scott Westerfield, i really don't know who i would choose for the actress. I think maybe like an actress that is young and that can really portray the personality of Tally. (negative and wanting to fit in with the rest of the world.)

message 12: by Ginna Marciel (new)

Ginna Marciel | 24 comments I have 4 main characters in the book. Pip, Cameron, Morgan, and Dawn. I think Jeremy Sumpter would be Pip, Kyle would be Cameron, Jessica Stroup would be Morgan, and Brianne Davis would be Dawn. They remind me of exactly how I pictured the characters. Kyle doesn't have a last name because he is starting out as a actor so he is not famous enough to have his last name up on a website.

message 13: by Isaac (last edited Feb 25, 2009 03:36AM) (new)

Isaac  Hernandez (acdcrocks9) | 15 comments They already made a movie on watchmen and its out on march 6, i don't know the actors but there are good picks

message 14: by Daniel Arroyo (new)

Daniel Arroyo | 27 comments It's kind of hard for me to decide what characters would play the part. There is a movie out of my book and I think that the characters play the role of their character. But I think that Jacob could look tougher like a wolf. Hayden Panettiere would be a good Bella in my opinion.

message 15: by Sunshine Kemp (new)

Sunshine Kemp | 23 comments My book 'secret life of bees' was made into a movie this past year. As for the characters i think that most of the actors they picked to play the roles suite the characters. Although i have not yet seen the movie i can't wait to.

message 16: by Becca (new)

Becca (rewashed) | 21 comments Tony:
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

James Franco would play Tony because he can portray a dark character yet also plays soft hearted characters well and Tony is a mix of both.

Vanessa:

I'd cast Amber Tamblyn as Vanessa because she looks so innocent and could easily play a girl that's been through hell.

Connor:

Ed Westwick would play Connor because Connor is arrogant and intelligent but has been through really rough times, much like Ed Westwick.

message 17: by Andreana (new)

Andreana | 16 comments Criminal Minded A Novel

The main character in my book would be played by the actor Taye Diggs. I think that he would be the best fitted person to play him.

His girlfriend in the book would be played by Sanaa.

Enrique Garcia III | 11 comments well in Mauz II, there are three main characters: Vladek is the old senile prisoner of the jew camps and he would be the current Bill murray. Archie, the son, would be Tobey McGuire because he would be a nice reporter (spiderman) just like archie is. Last is Francoise, Archie's Girlfriend, would be Uma Thurman. i have no clue why but i see her when i think of Francoise.

Treasure McCarver | 17 comments I would pick Denzel Washington or Morgan Freeman because they are actors who have experience in suspense.

message 20: by Brooke (new)

Brooke (brookelynn_09) | 10 comments In my book i would have Oprah play Mrs.Holmes because she is loving and a mother like attitude to her. Devin Luke play Shane because he is the main character and he is a good actor. And Will Smith play Tarique because he is extra sweet compassionate and caring.

message 21: by Erika (new)

Erika (Gecka8282) | 16 comments Brooke: I love Oprah! I watch her everyday and I love her show... but as an actress, I don't know - I've never watched anything that she's been in...
What's your book title?

message 22: by Erika (new)

Erika (Gecka8282) | 16 comments Becca: Thanks for including those visuals - that made it really clear the type of character they each must play in the novel. There's been a couple of actors/actresses that you guys mention that I have no idea who they are. For instance, Vanessa... if you wouldn't have shown me a picture, I would've had NO idea who that actress was! :)

message 23: by Ashley (new)

Ashley Brown | 18 comments
Danger in the Harbor
Morgan Freeman because she is actress who has experience an suspense.
She would be the poor girl because she can play that part very well

message 24: by Anthony Jaques (new)

Anthony Jaques | 25 comments I really don't think many current actors could portray Holden Caulfield but it I had to choose I would choose Topher Grace.

message 25: by Eliana Lechuga (new)

Eliana Lechuga | 20 comments Tom Hanks would make a great Howard Dully but I don't think that there are any other actors or actresses that would want to take the role of 'LOU' the evil step mom.

message 26: by Warun (new)

Warun (supacoolzulu) | 15 comments I really dont know an actress that could play the main charector but is their was an actress who could play the part it would have to be some one that is kind hearted strange and comes from a nice organized with a rich family .it would have to be some one that has a certine diffrence.if I would pick some body it would have to be the girl who played lucy in that move th lion the wich and... because she is cures and brave and a little strange.

Adilene Macedo  | 27 comments Well my book is Harry Potter & the deathly hollows and pretty much I would let
Daniel Radcliffe (Harry Potter)
Emma Watson ( Hermione Granger)
Rupert Grint (Ron Weasley)
I would choose this actors/actresses because they have enrolled in all the previous movies about the harry potter series and it will be a smooth transition if it is kept that way all the way to the last book is filmed. Which is this one.

message 28: by Sabrina (last edited Feb 08, 2009 04:41PM) (new)

Sabrina | 19 comments Vampire Diaries L. J. Smith
I don't know who would play my main people... I don't really can't see anyone in that role at all

message 29: by Renny (new)

Renny | 8 comments For my book the main character is an owl, the same goes for the rest of the characters... so no actors/actresses would really fit for a movie lol..

message 30: by Tenzin Dickyi (new)

Tenzin Dickyi | 23 comments Marked by P.C. Cast and Kristin Cast
I think for Zoey I would choose Marla Sokoloff, because of how Marla's personalities in other movies are similar to Zoey's. And for the antagonist, Aphrodite, I would choose Hayden Panettiere because the way Aphrodite was described in the book seem to personifies Hayden Panettiere.

This topic has been frozen by the moderator. No new comments can be posted.