Catanova Hall discussion

Character Journals > Austin's journal

Comments (showing 1-6 of 6) (6 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by allycatblue (new)

allycatblue *percy jackson is my husband | 6017 comments I don't know whats wrong with me. Maybe I just can't handle the thought of Madeline........... Yup that's pretty much it. I also miss my family . My cousins . Aunts and uncles. All dead.i feel like giving in to the crazy,but one look at Madeline and I just can't give up
Cracking but putting on a smile
Austin

message 2: by allycatblue (new)

allycatblue *percy jackson is my husband | 6017 comments i cant belkive madeline left. she should know better!. i was leaning on her. she was what was keeping me sane. im starting to wounder if she found someone better
if she did then i dont know what i'll do. i need to keep myself undercontrol. but now the night pains are back and i need to take care of macy and lukas alone
woundering ,why?
austin

message 3: by allycatblue (new)

allycatblue *percy jackson is my husband | 6017 comments I loved my summer with Madeline. The very few times she got pissed at me was when I came home from a mission with carter ,wounded. But the pains started up about three days into the summer. I always managed to hide it from Madeline because I don't want her to take it. Don't get me wrong I love her with all my heart and then some
Austin

message 4: by allycatblue (new)

allycatblue *percy jackson is my husband | 6017 comments I don't know how I'm gonna find my brother. With Madeline at school the whole day I can't leave the kids. Espacially now that Aamons seen their powers. I might do it on the weekend but Madeline would get worried
Thinking
Austin

message 5: by Jada {Tired of the Drama}, Mod yo!!!!! (new)

Jada {Tired of the Drama} (jadamc1) | 1863 comments Mod
((Awwww Austin and Madeline are so cute together))

message 6: by allycatblue (new)

allycatblue *percy jackson is my husband | 6017 comments (they are!)