Out of the Dark (The Grey Wolves, #4) Out of the Dark discussion

The Grey Wolves Series would make an awesome TV series

Comments (showing 1-18 of 18) (18 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Jacoma I would love to see this as a television show, I'd def watch every week!!

Kristal I agree! I'm a big Vampire Diaries fan, but I think the Grey Wolves would be so much better!

Jacoma Oh, ikr... I looove Vampire Diaries n Teen Wolf too, oh and Supernatural. This would b so effing amazing...

Megan I don't know if it would be BETTER than Vampire Diaries, but it would be pretty close! :P I'm sure Jen would be my favorite character of all time.. next to Deceble, of course :)

Wish they would make into something though, this series deserves more hype! Not like a franchise, however. I would be annoyed.. lol

Jacoma Rite, I've been trying to get my friends to read this series... It is def not as popular as it should b, if it was it wuld def b up there w Twilight, I'm a HUGE Twi fan but more of the books tho. Ne way thts rly y I thnk a show wuld b better bc if it was a movie they'd so mess up the story n the authenticity of the book.
Btw, I LOVE Jen n Dec too!!! N Costin Sorin n Peri .

Sandra YES!!!! I love that, it sounds awesome. I agree with Jacoma when they make books into movies they mess it up and don't stay true to the books, but I would love a series!!! They should so do that!

Megan Yeah movies never get it right. I think The Hunger Games is the only one that I accepted. Even that wasn't as up to par as it could've been. But that's why I read, I get the details that Hollywood doesn't share :)

Jacoma Sandra wrote: "YES!!!! I love that, it sounds awesome. I agree with Jacoma when they make books into movies they mess it up and don't stay true to the books, but I would love a series!!! They should so do that!"
Ik.. I get excited thinking about it, lol. A series would b so awesome!!

Jacoma Megan wrote: "Yeah movies never get it right. I think The Hunger Games is the only one that I accepted. Even that wasn't as up to par as it could've been. But that's why I read, I get the details that Hollywood ..."
Me too, I love to read. I like watching the movies bring the character to life but most of the movies don't do the books justice.. I dunno if u've read beautiful creatures but the movie cums out n feb n seeing the cast, they are already messing it up.. but if this series,cums to life either televised or big screen, hopefully it doesn't get messed up. I'm getting ahead of myself tho, lol!! I just love it!! ♥♥

Megan Jacoma wrote: "Megan wrote: "Yeah movies..."

I have read Beautiful Creatures. I didn't know they have a movie coming out, though! Wow. Lol its been a while since I even looked at that book. I don't think I will be too picky on that one, but I hope they at least stick to the action and drama the way it happens in the book. Who am I kidding, though. I will probably feel the need to reread it after I watch the movie to get the details. Lol

Jacoma Lol!! I knw, it's been a WHILE since I've read it too. After I read Beautiful Chaos I just been waiting for the final book:(... But yeah it cums out Feb 13th. N Lena and Ethan look waay to old n Ethan looks short, but Link is perf!! I do hope tho that the actors just make me forget about tht stuff tho. I reeaally love those books bc they aren't the typical supernatural love story they're origional and u can't actually guess whts gna happen next I love it!! Just like this series it's not the average werewolf love story thts biting off of every other were love story... I've been on bedrest the past few months so yeah i have a Lot of time on my hands so I've put a lot of thot n energy n to this hahahahaha

Megan Haha nice. I actually haven't read Beautiful Chaos, yet. I've been meaning to, but like I said, I kind of forgot about this series. Lol I will have to read them soon! I liked it, too. I just need to remind myself what happened :)

Brianna yeah I think about it all the time like Jen would be kick ass on TV i hope they realise how great these books are and turn them into a television series

Jacoma Oh, hell yeah she would:) !!
I would love to c Dec Costin n Sorin, oh n Perizada .. I've been trying to read other books to try n get my mind off of ths series til the 30th not much luck actually getting lost n the book. I'm reading Love and Leftovers, pretty good but not holding my attention, lol

message 15: by Marie (new) - added it

Marie I agree that they should do a TV series but I don't want some teen drama like 90210 or Gossip Girl because the sleeping around would go agaisnt the Mate-for-Life theme and make the betrayal a hundred times worse

Megan If they stick to the basics of the books, they wouldn't be able to have sleeping around like that. Any other guys the girls sleep with would be dead before the poor guy could even finish the deed.

Patrysha Rolle If they do make this into a movie, I don't think it would be as awesome. They going to change a lot which mean any small changes can ruin the story line. " I'm just saying"

message 18: by Kathryn (new)

Kathryn Lile This would make a great TV series but a las its not cheap and she's a self published author using Amazon. I managed to memorize a majority of the books I would so help with that if I had the money. They could do what they did with the Great Gatsby with Leonardo DiCaprio and take everything said out of the book.