Raise, Jason-haters, raise! discussion

Just wondering... > What poor, unlucky girl will Jason end up with?

Comments (showing 1-32 of 32) (32 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Regan, A baby duck could kill Jason... (new)

Regan | 264 comments Mod
Who do you think Jason will be with? Reyna? Piper? Annabeth?(*Gagging* Nooooooo!!!!! Never!!!) Hazel?

message 2: by Althea *Go wolves and dragons!*(Coach Hedge), See you in Hades, Pikatchu! (new)

Althea *Go wolves and dragons!*(Coach Hedge) Inigo (Eiyah_Fantasyfreak) | 155 comments Mod
Piper?

♫Ñádïra *Mischief Managed!געראטן שאָדן!*♫ | 278 comments Clarisse. :) they are both awful.

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

Don't dis Clarisse. >:( She's actually pretty cool...

♫Ñádïra *Mischief Managed!געראטן שאָדן!*♫ | 278 comments I dunno she was pretty mean to Percy,but fine then. Drew.

message 6: by Regan, A baby duck could kill Jason... (new)

Regan | 264 comments Mod
Clarisse!!! Lol, I never thought of that!!!! But I kinda liked her...she'll never be the same once she meets him...Drew works cuz we hate both of 'em!!!!

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

Nadira-master of the flute ☺☻♥♦♣♠•◘○ wrote: "I dunno she was pretty mean to Percy,but fine then. Drew."

She was meant to him at first but Percy's kind of friends with her now, right?

message 10: by Regan, A baby duck could kill Jason... (new)

Regan | 264 comments Mod
Hmm, funny how friendship works

message 12: by Althea *Go wolves and dragons!*(Coach Hedge), See you in Hades, Pikatchu! (new)

Althea *Go wolves and dragons!*(Coach Hedge) Inigo (Eiyah_Fantasyfreak) | 155 comments Mod
Percabeth1122 *Regan* wrote: "Hmm, funny how friendship works"

It works in many different ways but it's a true treasure. :)

message 13: by Regan, A baby duck could kill Jason... (new)

Regan | 264 comments Mod
Indeed! Lol, remember when they were going to get Bianca and Nico at that boarding school and Percy and Annabeth danced! lol, that was so cute!

message 14: by Althea *Go wolves and dragons!*(Coach Hedge), See you in Hades, Pikatchu! (new)

Percabeth1122 *Regan* wrote: "Indeed! Lol, remember when they were going to get Bianca and Nico at that boarding school and Percy and Annabeth danced! lol, that was so cute!"

OH yeah! That was adorable! I keep on rereading it like every Percabeth moment:)

message 15: by Regan, A baby duck could kill Jason... (new)

Regan | 264 comments Mod
Same, and Percy was so uncomfortable! It made me laugh and go awww all at the same time!

message 17: by Regan, A baby duck could kill Jason... (new)

Regan | 264 comments Mod
Where had Thalia gone again when that was all going on? I forget...

message 19: by ϟEvelynϟ (new)

ϟEvelynϟ (paralynperea) | 33 comments Piper.

message 20: by Regan, A baby duck could kill Jason... (new)

Regan | 264 comments Mod
Piper?

message 21: by Althea *Go wolves and dragons!*(Coach Hedge), See you in Hades, Pikatchu! (new)

Percabeth1122 *Regan* wrote: "Piper?"

I think that was a suggestion...

message 22: by ϟEvelynϟ (new)

ϟEvelynϟ (paralynperea) | 33 comments yes. I actually like Reyna so I wouldn't want her to end up with THAT THING.

message 23: by Regan, A baby duck could kill Jason... (new)

Regan | 264 comments Mod
Oh! *facepalm* please forgive my stupidity.

message 24: by ϟEvelynϟ (new)

ϟEvelynϟ (paralynperea) | 33 comments lol it' okay

message 25: by Regan, A baby duck could kill Jason... (new)

Regan | 264 comments Mod
Thank you!

message 26: by [deleted user] (new)

Yu know i will lol if both girls ditched him

message 28: by Althea *Go wolves and dragons!*(Coach Hedge), See you in Hades, Pikatchu! (new)

Daniel wrote: "Yu know i will lol if both girls ditched him"

LOL, I would look at the book and laugh.

message 30: by Regan, A baby duck could kill Jason... (new)

Regan | 264 comments Mod
Lol, Free Spirit!!!

Omg, Daniel, both girls would be better off if they left him. They'd have a chance at sanity.

♫Ñádïra *Mischief Managed!געראטן שאָדן!*♫ | 278 comments I'm gonna say it again..........IKR!!!!!

message 32: by Regan, A baby duck could kill Jason... (new)

Regan | 264 comments Mod
Lol!!!1 OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG!!!! MOA IN 2 HOURS!!!!