≡The Ultimate Group≡ discussion

Politics (AVOID IT!) > Funny Story

Comments Showing 1-28 of 28 (28 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

okay, i know that we should avoid politics, but i'm pretty sure that 99.9 percent of all people hate george bush. so i have a funny story! it's fiction, but i love it anyways!

on janurary 21, 2009, a man walks up to a guard at the white house and asks to speak to george bush. "i'm sorry, sir, but george bush does not work here anymore." "okay," the man replies.
the next day, the man did the same thing. "i'm sorry, but george bush is no longer the president." "okay" the man replies
one the third day, the man does the same thing. "sir, this is the third day that you've asked to see goerge bush. do you not understand that he's no longer president?" the gaurd asked. the man replied, "oh, i understand. i just like hearing it." the gaurd grinned and sauluted. "see you tomorrow." he said.

lol! i love it! i didn't write it, though. i just got it on e-mail! =D ( but i shortened it up a bit)

message 2: by Emily (new)

Emily (emilyamazingxx) lmao that is very funny :)

message 3: by jeeves... (new)

jeeves... | 408 comments hahaha, vey nice, vey nice....
though, i was behind bush, he did seem to portray the perfect picture of stupidity sometimes.. he has some quotes on here that, if they're real, could easily be used as one-way tickets into an asylum or something... O.o

message 4: by Emily (new)

Emily (emilyamazingxx) lol i agree wit u monolith :)

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

=D

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

lol!

message 7: by ♥♫ Bethany, ≡ PURPLE UNICORNS! ≡ (new)

♥♫ Bethany (betherny) | 1478 comments Mod
Gretchen wrote: "okay, i know that we should avoid politics, but i'm pretty sure that 99.9 percent of all people hate george bush. so i have a funny story! it's fiction, but i love it anyways!

on janurary 21, 2..."

AHH!! I'M A REPUBLICAN!!!!!
Lolz but that IS funny.....

I WOULD WRITE THAT FOR BILL CLINTON!!! =D =D =D

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

*jasper[♥]alice* (soccerchic123789gmailcom) | 407 comments *says between laughs* THAT WAS *giggle,giggle* HALARIOUS!!!! *falls on the floor and can't get back up*

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

lol thanks!!!!!!!!!!!!

message 11: by ♥♫ Bethany, ≡ PURPLE UNICORNS! ≡ (new)

Lolz

*jasper[♥]alice* (soccerchic123789gmailcom) | 407 comments HAHAHAHAHAHAA *GASPING FOR BREATH.* okay, *takes a breath*sighs*

message 13: by ♥♫ Bethany, ≡ PURPLE UNICORNS! ≡ (new)

Lol

message 14: by Charles, ≡ The awesome one! Fml ≡ (new)

Charles Phillips (Pergelisol) | 622 comments Mod
I heard a joke about that we didnt need another guy stealing our tax change. Never mind MAKING change.LOL

message 15: by [deleted user] (new)

Gretchen wrote: "okay, i know that we should avoid politics, but i'm pretty sure that 99.9 percent of all people hate george bush. so i have a funny story! it's fiction, but i love it anyways!

on janurary 21, 2..."

lol!!

message 16: by [deleted user] (new)

lol

message 17: by ☠Anonymous☠ (new)

☠Anonymous☠ (NoStupidPeople) | 11 comments BOO BUSH!!!!!

message 18: by ♫Krista♫ (new)

♫Krista♫ (kristabobista) ♥ ♫ Bethany wrote: "Gretchen wrote: "okay, i know that we should avoid politics, but i'm pretty sure that 99.9 percent of all people hate george bush. so i have a funny story! it's fiction, but i love it anyways!

on..."

Ima Republican too!!! That would be perfect for Clinton though....hehe

message 19: by ♥♫ Bethany, ≡ PURPLE UNICORNS! ≡ (new)

I KNOW RIGHT!!!! =P

message 20: by [deleted user] (new)

yes-sir-e... but more 4 bushie

message 21: by ♫Krista♫ (new)

♫Krista♫ (kristabobista) ♥ ♫ Bethany wrote: "I KNOW RIGHT!!!! =P"

*high fives Bethany*

message 22: by ♥♫ Bethany, ≡ PURPLE UNICORNS! ≡ (new)

Yaaa! =D

message 23: by Naomi (new)

Naomi (masterofcoolness) | 558 comments sure

message 24: by Elle (new)

Elle (2cute4u) | 66 comments lol!!! thats so funny!

message 25: by ♫Krista♫ (new)

♫Krista♫ (kristabobista) C:

message 26: by Charles, ≡ The awesome one! Fml ≡ (new)

yeah.But Bush was very smart.Just confused by the idiots around him.He has no power accept to send troops out for 40 days.Then the army takes control.:( politics is a fat lie and only a few kknow it.

message 27: by Charles, ≡ The awesome one! Fml ≡ (new)

But he was a pretty confused man.He had a few more problems.He was misled.And on his defence.Obama smokes!These fake politics things bring out the worst in people.Cant we just ignore?

message 28: by ♫Krista♫ (new)

♫Krista♫ (kristabobista) Im with you on that just ignore