dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Cait Sith (new)

Cait Sith Fairy (WillowKeeper) | 218 comments Mod
((Closed until I say to rp))

message 2: by Cait Sith (new)

Cait Sith Fairy (WillowKeeper) | 218 comments Mod
((open))

message 3: by Anastacia (new)

Anastacia (Ana3) | 45 comments Molly walked in and realized she was the first one in the cabin. After picking a top bunk she landed back against the back of her bed and stared at the wall.

message 4: by Wʀɛռ (new)

Wʀɛռ (Cactus_Wren) Kat swung open the door and looked around. She took the bottom bunk of the only bed near a window. She slid her bag underneath the bed and looked out the window to see what was going on.

message 5: by Anastacia (new)

Anastacia (Ana3) | 45 comments Molly looked up only to see someone from last summers "Hi" She said from her spot on her bed.

message 6: by Wʀɛռ (new)

Wʀɛռ (Cactus_Wren) Kat looked up in surprise. She hadn't noticed anyone in the cabin when she walked in, but when she realized she knew this person she smiled. "Hi, uh- Molly. Right?" Kat was never too good with names.

message 7: by Anastacia (new)

Anastacia (Ana3) | 45 comments Molly nodded "And your...Kat?" She asked thinking this was the right name.

message 8: by Wʀɛռ (new)

Wʀɛռ (Cactus_Wren) "Yep! So what are you looking forward to at camp?" Kat asked excitedly. Her bright eyes shone with interest. This year she was going to learn what happened. This year she would know.

message 9: by Anastacia (new)

Anastacia (Ana3) | 45 comments "Finding out what happened last summer" She stated simply and hopped from her bed.

message 10: by Wʀɛռ (new)

Wʀɛռ (Cactus_Wren) "Me too." Kat said. "One of my friends were caught up in the happenings. I want to know what happened to her. She was to afraid to even speak after that and she was lucky to be even found." She had a sad look in her eyes.

message 11: by Anastacia (new)

Anastacia (Ana3) | 45 comments Molly nodded "I almost got caught up in it" She stated a scared look.

message 12: by Wʀɛռ (new)

Wʀɛռ (Cactus_Wren) "Well we'll have to do something about that." Kat had a mischievous look in her eyes as she turned and headed out of the cabin, looking for something to do.

message 13: by Anastacia (new)

Anastacia (Ana3) | 45 comments Molly followed Kat. "I will stop who or what ever is causing this" She growled quietly.