Camp Half-Blood and Camp Jupiter discussion

Quests > Quest 1: Prisoners

Comments (showing 1-50 of 504) (504 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11

message 1: by Alessia (new)

Alessia (siriostars) RP here when you are out of camp HB and J.

message 2: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth (elizabeths01) "Should we find the Romans or let them find us?" Lexi asked the others.

message 3: by Percyfreak- (last edited Sep 03, 2012 05:46PM) (new)

Percyfreak- (coltofpersonallity) | 84 comments Let them find us i am not in mood to see people who want to kill me all I have is wrench and so fire and jaket that summons a few thiing"Drew said.

message 4: by Johns (new)

Johns "Uh... Yeah. I can't really use anything defensively, so it would be better we just let them find us in case they attack us," Meggie agreed, swallowing hard.

message 5: by Percyfreak- (new)

Percyfreak- (coltofpersonallity) | 84 comments "If they do I will burn them and th camp to ground"drew said.

message 6: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth (elizabeths01) For a second Lexi concidered lending Drew one of her swords, then decided against it, she was too used to fighting with two of them. "Okay then, I guess we just wait."

message 7: by Percyfreak- (new)

Percyfreak- (coltofpersonallity) | 84 comments "So umm where do go?"Drew asked.

message 8: by Johns (new)

Johns Meggie shrugged, fingering her ring again. She was glad she brought that dagger along.

message 9: by Percyfreak- (new)

Percyfreak- (coltofpersonallity) | 84 comments "And of course fire boy ignored"Drew said.

message 10: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth (elizabeths01) Lexi sighed. "The prophecy doesn't really tell us where to go does it." She sighes again. "Maybe we should find the Romans. That might be the best place to start."

message 11: by Percyfreak- (new)

Percyfreak- (coltofpersonallity) | 84 comments "Fine but where are the romans"Drew asked.

message 12: by Johns (new)

Johns "That's a death trap waiting to happen," Meggie muttered, crossing her arms.

message 13: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth (elizabeths01) "I've heard rumors about where their camp is." Lexi said. "i guess it's time to find out if they're true."

message 14: by Percyfreak- (new)

Percyfreak- (coltofpersonallity) | 84 comments "Where is that Nevada,Flordia,Qubeck,or Texas where"Drew said.

message 15: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth (elizabeths01) ((where was it in the book? I don't remember))

message 16: by Johns (new)

Johns "How did you get Qubeck?" Meggie asked, raising an eyebrow.

message 17: by Percyfreak- (last edited Sep 03, 2012 06:11PM) (new)

Percyfreak- (coltofpersonallity) | 84 comments [California, san francicsco]

message 18: by Alessia (new)

Alessia (siriostars) ((San fransisco.))

message 19: by Percyfreak- (new)

Percyfreak- (coltofpersonallity) | 84 comments Raine wrote: ""How did you get Qubeck?" Meggie asked, raising an eyebrow."

"I don't know walk catch train"Drew said.

message 20: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth (elizabeths01) "Not Qubeck." Lexi said shaking her head, "San Fransisco."

message 21: by Johns (new)

Johns "Shoulda figured. Hades, Tarturus, escaped prisoner," Meggie said, nodding.

message 22: by Agiorgio (new)

Agiorgio | 131 comments Mod
(((let make the Greeks meet up with the Romans in Tennessee, but it will have to be tomorrow cause the others are offline)))

message 23: by Percyfreak- (new)

Percyfreak- (coltofpersonallity) | 84 comments "How are we soppose to get over there on foot it is not like i can build a helicoptor in less than 2 days"Drew said.

message 24: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth (elizabeths01) ((I'll be in school tomorrow, but after that I should be on hopefully I won't have much homework.))

"We can always take a bus."

message 25: by Agiorgio (new)

(((yes me to)))

message 26: by Percyfreak- (new)

Percyfreak- (coltofpersonallity) | 84 comments Elizabeth wrote: "((I'll be in school tomorrow, but after that I should be on hopefully I won't have much homework.))

"We can always take a bus.""

"To San Fransisco you must be rich"He said.

message 27: by Johns (new)

Johns Elizabeth wrote: "((I'll be in school tomorrow, but after that I should be on hopefully I won't have much homework.))

"We can always take a bus.""

((Yeah, me three.))

"A bus?" she repeated.

message 28: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth (elizabeths01) "Well..." she tried to think of a better idea. "Want to go back to camp and get pegisi?"

message 29: by Percyfreak- (new)

Percyfreak- (coltofpersonallity) | 84 comments [I don't start school until thursday]

message 30: by Percyfreak- (last edited Sep 03, 2012 06:29PM) (new)

Percyfreak- (coltofpersonallity) | 84 comments Elizabeth wrote: ""Well..." she tried to think of a better idea. "Want to go back to camp and get pegisi?""

"Sure it is are beat bet and i could grab some stuff to build a Somethings like sheilds and things"Drew said.

message 31: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth (elizabeths01) ((so back to camp? or what?))

message 32: by Percyfreak- (new)

Percyfreak- (coltofpersonallity) | 84 comments [yes i guess]

message 33: by Johns (new)

Johns ((Gee, so much happens when one's at school O.O ))

message 34: by Agiorgio (new)

((we still haven't had our senates meeting yet))

message 35: by Alessia (new)

Alessia (siriostars) ((Ace... please come on soon..?))

message 36: by Percyfreak- (new)

Percyfreak- (coltofpersonallity) | 84 comments [ok]
"So are we going Lexi"Drew said.

message 37: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth (elizabeths01) "Yeah, Let's go." she said, starting to walk off.

message 38: by Percyfreak- (new)

Percyfreak- (coltofpersonallity) | 84 comments Drew followed her.

message 39: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth (elizabeths01) ((SO, to the camp to get Pegisi?))

message 40: by Percyfreak- (new)

Percyfreak- (coltofpersonallity) | 84 comments [Yup]

message 41: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth (elizabeths01) Lexi and the others flew out of the camp.

message 42: by Johns (new)

Johns Meggie took a deep breath, not looking down. "Don't look down, don't look down, don't look- Aw! I looked!" Meggie advised herslef quietly.

message 43: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth (elizabeths01) Lexi looked back at her. "If you want I can make it dark so you won't see it." she offered

message 44: by Johns (new)

Johns "N-No, i-it's okay," Meggie stuttered, shutting her eyes. "If I fall and die, I'd be where my mother is . . . For most of the year anyway."

message 45: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth (elizabeths01) Lexi shrugged, turing back to face the front.

message 46: by Johns (new)

Johns Meggie swallowed hard an opened one, wishing they weren't so high up. She didn't even like monkey bars. How could she stand Pegasi? She sighed, starting to calm down.

message 47: by [deleted user] (new)

Aaron walked to the exit of camp jupiter.

message 48: by [deleted user] (new)

He stoped "I don't know and we have to wait for Andy," He said.

message 49: by [deleted user] (new)

He had a battle in his mind Shold I do it? No Aaron you can battle monsers, have deathball and not get hit once but can't do it He thought. "What do we do in the meantime?"

message 50: by [deleted user] (new)

"Okay" He said sitting down.

« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11