Prada & Prejudice Prada & Prejudice discussion

The Ending????? (may contain spoilers)

Comments (showing 1-13 of 13) (13 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Ali (new) - rated it 5 stars

Ali I though the ending was confusing! Was Alex also a time-traveler????

message 2: by Erica (last edited Sep 03, 2012 08:12PM) (new) - rated it 3 stars

Erica Naw, I think he's just some random descendant. I've seen that ending in time travel romances before and I do not like it (especially when the lover's from the medieval era. 23-times great grandchildren do not look that much alike). She should've taken Alex back and shows him how to party twenty-first century style.
Let's see, what are some other good time travel romances? Caroline B. Cooney's Time Traveler Quartet are incredible.

Angela Yeah, it seems like that is the standard ending for books w/ time travel. I mean shes in love with him, but a totally diff person. But the book was good.

Stephanie Haefner I liked the book, and it was my first time travel historical type book. So for me, it seemed new and fresh :)

message 5: by Ali (new) - rated it 5 stars

Ali Stephanie wrote: "I liked the book, and it was my first time travel historical type book. So for me, it seemed new and fresh :)"

Yeah. This was my first time-travel book, so that ending was actually sorta surprising for me.

I still don't get it though; is the Alex in the end a reincarnation of the duke or was it the duke himself?

Sasha I couldn't satnd the end at all. It absolutely sucked. She should have had a kiss in the rain with Alex in the past and then keep kissing him as she traveled throught time. Then everyone else could be jealous, while she knew she was in love.

LiLi Hathaway I LOVED the book but the ending kind of sucked because I wanted to see what would happen with modern day "Alex" and Callie and find out more about him :(
I also wanted to see what would happen when Rebecca came back hahaha
and of course wanted her to kiss Alex moreee

Tiffany W. So Alex isn't a time-traveler?
THIS IS SO CONFUSING.

message 9: by Pooja (last edited Oct 21, 2015 07:15AM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

Pooja Wadhwa I know right! I loved the book too but I was dying to know what was happening in the 18th century, like is Alex single forever or does he find someone eventually or there is like an 18th century Callie he meets and they fall in love. That would have been cool

Tiffany W. I WANT A SEQUEL.

Tiffany W. I WANT A SEQUEL.

Pooja Wadhwa Me too!

message 13: by LiLi (new) - rated it 5 stars

LiLi Hathaway NEED A SEQUEL I AGREEEEE