Team Twilight discussion

General > Check out these CAKES....

Comments Showing 1-27 of 27 (27 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 2: by Massie (new)

Massie | 60 comments those r awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!! i want one!!! lol
my fav was the ice cream cake w/ the line from the movie! haha they were very cool

message 3: by Stephanie (new)

Stephanie thats my daughters fave to...lol

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

OMG!! i love them all but my fav is the 2nd one!! me and taylor willhave that for our wedding cake!! lol

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

OMG, I can't pick a favorite!!

message 6: by Courtney (new)

Courtney (cmevans1) those are amazing XD

message 7: by Christina♥ , ♥super duper lover of TWILIGHT and oh yeah Edward is mine!♥ (new)

Christina♥  | 3132 comments Mod
OMG!!!! Wanna make my day? Make me a cake like that!!!!!!!!!! AHHHH!!!! I love them...that totally should b my birthday cake! AGH!!!! :D

Sara! That totally should b ur wedding cake! :P

*jasper[♥]alice* (soccerchic123789gmailcom) | 151 comments I WANNT 1!!!!!!!!!!!!! those were really awesome!!

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

it will def b! and well probs get a discount cuz he was in twilight and i love twilight!

message 10: by Carmel (new)

Carmel (CarmyK) The Ice-cream one is the best!

message 11: by Christina♥ , ♥super duper lover of TWILIGHT and oh yeah Edward is mine!♥ (new)

lol Sara! Omg we should totally plan ur whole wedding lol it would b fun! :P

My fave cake is #'s 2,3,4, and 5 lol :D and the last one! :P

message 12: by [deleted user] (new)

ok! i was bored today so i did a bunch of stuff for it an wrote it all down!

message 13: by Christina♥ , ♥super duper lover of TWILIGHT and oh yeah Edward is mine!♥ (new)

ok lol! :D I'm going to make a disscussion called saras wedding in DOTU k? Lol then post stuff about it there! Sound goood lol? :P

message 14: by [deleted user] (new)

ok i will!

message 15: by Sharkgrl920 (new)

Sharkgrl920  (Sharkgrl920) | 25 comments i love the last one

message 16: by Mary (new)

Mary | 1348 comments im boycotting the weading just so u know

message 17: by [deleted user] (new)

ok find ill find a new maid of honnor and it is DUH DUH DUH kathryn spaight! i like her better then u!

message 18: by Mary (new)

Mary | 1348 comments shut up!!! [look at my comment of ur weeding planning topic on the group caroline made:]
it says, im very honored to me your maid of honor, but UR NOT GETTING MARRIED!!! grrr!!! since when is taylor yours!!! we were always gunna share him!!!!! no one eva said, ok now taylor is saras. we SHARE him! grrrrrr
lol

message 19: by [deleted user] (new)

umm...NOPE! u have jacob so i have taylor! and he doesnt like fat and pimply lumpy nosed people!!
lol

message 20: by Mary (new)

Mary | 1348 comments no no no no no!!!! i saw taylor first and u cant just take him away from me!!!! u should be honored that i even told u about him and now u think u can get married!!! well to late sister! we alread had our weading! so ha!

message 21: by Christina♥ , ♥super duper lover of TWILIGHT and oh yeah Edward is mine!♥ (new)

lol!!! i'll cut Taylor in half and u can each have a half lol!! jk :P but b nice ladies! ;P

message 22: by Emma (new)

Emma | 113 comments I WANT ONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! NOW.

I am SO demanding one for my birthday!!!!!!!!!!

message 23: by Carmel (new)

Carmel (CarmyK) Haha!

You go demand girl!

message 24: by [deleted user] (new)

Emma wrote: "I WANT ONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! NOW.

I am SO demanding one for my birthday!!!!!!!!!!"

NO NO NO NO NO NO NO!!!!!!!!!!! OMG U CAME TO LATE LADY!! WE ALREADY HAVE DIBS ON HIM!!!
(it pained me to say the we part)

message 25: by Anya (new)

Anya this is freaking awesome!!!!it just gave me an idea,THANK U FOR THIS TOPIC.I'm gonna have a cake on my 18th birthday with twilight stuff on it,a twilight cake AAA!

message 26: by Anya (last edited Feb 06, 2009 06:33AM) (new)

Anya gosh i'm even thinking of celebrating Robert's birthday with my super-excited-friend-of-twilight!she is sooo gonna love the idea with the twilight cake.
omg i'm so obssesed right now:)!!!

message 27: by Christina♥ , ♥super duper lover of TWILIGHT and oh yeah Edward is mine!♥ (new)

lol thats awesome!!!!!! :P and soooo cool!!!!

I'm celebrating Edwards b-day too! ;P