Winged Monkeys and Muffins... discussion

Speak to Me!!

Comments Showing 1-46 of 46 (46 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Squiggles{Kelly}, Lil' K Fab-you-lush (new)

Squiggles{Kelly} (squiggles) | 22 comments Mod
Prove you're alive!! Talk here:

message 2: by Mallory (new)

Mallory (malloryrose17) Do we get cookies for proving we're alive? xP

message 3: by Squiggles{Kelly}, Lil' K Fab-you-lush (new)

Yesh, Rosie, uv course! Iz not completely heartless!

We haz:
-super chewy chocolate chip
-gingerbread
-oatmeal raisin
-sugar cookies with frosting

what would you like?

message 4: by Mallory (new)

Mallory (malloryrose17) Yes, *happy fingers*!!!! I want the super chewy chocolate chip pweaze!!!

message 5: by Squiggles{Kelly}, Lil' K Fab-you-lush (new)

*hands Rosie some cookies*

message 6: by Mallory (new)

Mallory (malloryrose17) Sanks. But... Rosie haz to leave :[. Imma gonna go shower xP Tootles!!

message 7: by jeeves..., wow, i just keepz getting modded... :D (new)

jeeves... | 28 comments Mod
HA!!

I LIIIVEZ!!!1

message 8: by jeeves..., wow, i just keepz getting modded... :D (new)

*yawnz*

message 9: by Squiggles{Kelly}, Lil' K Fab-you-lush (new)

no, akshully i think you're dead...

message 10: by Squiggles{Kelly}, Lil' K Fab-you-lush (new)

dratness tigger, i'm going to have to go for a minute...make that fifteen...my mom needs the puter...

message 11: by jeeves..., wow, i just keepz getting modded... :D (new)

haha, seeyaz in a bit, then :D

dratness... gotta remember that... :D

message 12: by dukky (new)

dukky i ♥ squiggles | 16 comments I'Z LLIIVVE!!!!!!
hor'ble feelin'...
i'z done nou...
borin'...beein' 'live n' all...
dis'z unbearable! gimme a cookeee an' send meh away!!!!
- D:

message 13: by jeeves..., wow, i just keepz getting modded... :D (new)

otay. yesh. dratness. hehe...

message 14: by Bailey (new)

Bailey | 7 comments SCREW COOKIES.

i want a parade.

message 15: by Mallory (new)

Mallory (malloryrose17) Lolz, you'll have to ask the overlordess.

message 16: by dukky (new)

dukky i ♥ squiggles | 16 comments i don't like screw coookies
*dies*

message 17: by jeeves..., wow, i just keepz getting modded... :D (new)

hahahahaha....
*dies twice*

message 18: by dukky (new)

dukky i ♥ squiggles | 16 comments yer akshuleee online!!! (wen i iz!!!)
*dies of achondioplasia*

message 19: by jeeves..., wow, i just keepz getting modded... :D (new)

korrekt...
*dies of not-knowing what that word iz....*
stop using words i don't know... i' sposda be smaterer, i'z older :P

message 20: by dukky (new)

dukky i ♥ squiggles | 16 comments *dies telling monolith that achondioplasia (prob'ly spelled wrong) is dwarfism*

message 21: by jeeves..., wow, i just keepz getting modded... :D (new)

*dies caughing somethnig that sounds strangely similar to the name "sam"...*

message 22: by dukky (new)

dukky i ♥ squiggles | 16 comments i almost sed something more insulting and less like the wrd "seed"
*dies as the kid next to me starts playing crank that by soulja boy on his computer*

message 23: by jeeves..., wow, i just keepz getting modded... :D (new)

confused...

*dies in pity*

okay, i've died enough... and i gotta do like 5 lessons of geometry in the next 2 hours if i wanna go to donnie's so seeyaz...

message 24: by dukky (new)

dukky i ♥ squiggles | 16 comments

message 25: by dukky (new)

dukky i ♥ squiggles | 16 comments see ya
*dies last time*

message 26: by jeeves..., wow, i just keepz getting modded... :D (new)

*dies REAL last time for the next five minutes* :P mwahaha...

message 27: by dukky (new)

dukky i ♥ squiggles | 16 comments dedpeople don't laf
*doesn't die*

O.O

message 28: by jeeves..., wow, i just keepz getting modded... :D (new)

nice...

message 29: by Squiggles{Kelly}, Lil' K Fab-you-lush (new)

arg....ppls better not be gone or i won't give any more cookies to say nothing of parades.....>.<

so say something or say goodbye to the snoopy float!!!

message 30: by Bailey (new)

Bailey | 7 comments "something"

message 31: by Bailey (new)

Bailey | 7 comments hahaha im sucha jerk!

message 32: by jeeves..., wow, i just keepz getting modded... :D (new)

snoopy float? hmm.... also something....

message 33: by Squiggles{Kelly}, Lil' K Fab-you-lush (new)

lolz...here:

'a parade'

and HEY bailz i called you like...an hour ago...!!!

message 34: by Bailey (new)

Bailey | 7 comments i was in a meeting... :( I love sundays but I hate em too lol. i'm off to church again...i'll call u soon!

message 35: by Squiggles{Kelly}, Lil' K Fab-you-lush (new)

you betterrrrr...:P

message 36: by dukky (new)

dukky i ♥ squiggles | 16 comments i'z a go nou....monolith?.....where iz yo

message 37: by jeeves..., wow, i just keepz getting modded... :D (new)

i iz heer, adhur. why did yu come here to say yu were leeving, wow hahaha.... i mean, you're talking on four other topics... :D

message 38: by dukky (new)

dukky i ♥ squiggles | 16 comments i was in a super hurry an' i was opening e mails fum yahoo an' followin' the conversationz like that...
i clicked on the next e mail fum yo an' posted

message 39: by jeeves..., wow, i just keepz getting modded... :D (new)

ooooh, i see haha...

message 40: by dukky (new)

dukky i ♥ squiggles | 16 comments yeah..........................................................................................................................................
i'ma see if i'z can use up allz of da letterz yoh allowed to hav in one comment.....................................

message 41: by dukky (new)

dukky i ♥ squiggles | 16 comments i'z did but da letterz went away...:( i'z had soooooooo many periodz

message 42: by jeeves..., wow, i just keepz getting modded... :D (new)

i should tell you, it's easier if you copy and paste...i should tell you, it's easier if you copy and paste...i should tell you, it's easier if you copy and paste...i should tell you, it's easier if you copy and paste...i should tell you, it's easier if you copy and paste...i should tell you, it's easier if you copy and paste...i should tell you, it's easier if you copy and paste...i should tell you, it's easier if you copy and paste...i should tell you, it's easier if you copy and paste...i should tell you, it's easier if you copy and paste...i should tell you, it's easier if you copy and paste...i should tell you, it's easier if you copy and paste...i should tell you, it's easier if you copy and paste...i should tell you, it's easier if you copy and paste...i should tell you, it's easier if you copy and paste...i should tell you, it's easier if you copy and paste...i should tell you, it's easier if you copy and paste...i should tell you, it's easier if you copy and paste...i should tell you, it's easier if you copy and paste...i should tell you, it's easier if you copy and paste...i should tell you, it's easier if you copy and paste...i should tell you, it's easier if you copy and paste...i should tell you, it's easier if you copy and paste...i should tell you, it's easier if you copy and paste...i should tell you, it's easier if you copy and paste...i should tell you, it's easier if you copy and paste...i should tell you, it's easier if you copy and paste...i should tell you, it's easier if you copy and paste...i should tell you, it's easier if you copy and paste...i should tell you, it's easier if you copy and paste...i should tell you, it's easier if you copy and paste...i should tell you, it's easier if you copy and paste...i should tell you, it's easier if you copy and paste...i should tell you, it's easier if you copy and paste...i should tell you, it's easier if you copy and paste...i should tell you, it's easier if you copy and paste...i should tell you, it's easier if you copy and paste...i should tell you, it's easier if you copy and paste...i should tell you, it's easier if you copy and paste...i should tell you, it's easier if you copy and paste...i should tell you, it's easier if you copy and paste...i should tell you, it's easier if you copy and paste...i should tell you, it's easier if you copy and paste...i should tell you, it's easier if you copy and paste...i should tell you, it's easier if you copy and paste...i should tell you, it's easier if you copy and paste...i should tell you, it's easier if you copy and paste...i should tell you, it's easier if you copy and paste...i should tell you, it's easier if you copy and paste...i should tell you, it's easier if you copy and paste...i should tell you, it's easier if you copy and paste...i should tell you, it's easier if you copy and paste...i should tell you, it's easier if you copy and paste...i should tell you, it's easier if you copy and paste...i should tell you, it's easier if you copy and paste...i should tell you, it's easier if you copy and paste...i should tell you, it's easier if you copy and paste...i should tell you, it's easier if you copy and paste...i should tell you, it's easier if you copy and paste...i should tell you, it's easier if you copy and paste...i should tell you, it's easier if you copy and paste...i should tell you, it's easier if you copy and paste...i should tell you, it's easier if you copy and paste...i should tell you, it's easier if you copy and paste...i should tell you, it's easier if you copy and paste...i should tell you, it's easier if you copy and paste...i should tell you, it's easier if you copy and paste...i should tell you, it's easier if you copy and paste...i should tell you, it's easier if you copy and paste...i should tell you, it's easier if you copy and paste...i should tell you, it's easier if you copy and paste...i should tell you, it's easier if you copy and paste...i should tell you, it's easier if you copy and paste...i should tell you, it's easier if you copy and paste...i should tell you, it's easier if you copy and paste...i should tell you, it's easier if you copy and paste...i should tell you, it's easier if you copy and paste...i should tell you, it's easier if you copy and paste...i should tell you, it's easier if you copy and paste...i should tell you, it's easier if you copy and paste...i should tell you, it's easier if you copy and paste...i should tell you, it's easier if you copy and paste...i should tell you, it's easier if you copy and paste...i should tell you, it's easier if you copy and paste...i should tell you, it's easier if you copy and paste...i should tell you, it's easier if you copy and paste...i should tell you, it's easier if you copy and paste...i should tell you, it's easier if you copy and paste...i should tell you, it's easier if you copy and paste...i should tell you, it's easier if you copy and paste...i should tell you, it's easier if you copy and paste...i should tell you, it's easier if you copy and paste...i should tell you, it's easier if you copy and paste...i should tell you, it's easier if you copy and paste...i should tell you, it's easier if you copy and paste...i should tell you, it's easier if you copy and paste...i should tell you, it's easier if you copy and paste...i should tell you, it's easier if you copy and paste...i should tell you, it's easier if you copy and paste...i should tell you, it's easier if you copy and paste...i should tell you, it's easier if you copy and paste...i should tell you, it's easier if you copy and paste...i should tell you, it's easier if you copy and paste...i should tell you, it's easier if you copy and paste...i should tell you, it's easier if you copy and paste...i should tell you, it's easier if you copy and paste...i should tell you, it's easier if you copy and paste...i should tell you, it's easier if you copy and paste...i should tell you, it's easier if you copy and paste...i should tell you, it's easier if you copy and paste...i should tell you, it's easier if you copy and paste...i should tell you, it's easier if you copy and paste...i should tell you, it's easier if you copy and paste...i should tell you, it's easier if you copy and paste...i should tell you, it's easier if you copy and paste...i should tell you, it's easier if you copy and paste...i should tell you, it's easier if you copy and paste...i should tell you, it's easier if you copy and paste...i should tell you, it's easier if you copy and paste...i should tell you, it's easier if you copy and paste...i should tell you, it's easier if you copy and paste...i should tell you, it's easier if you copy and paste...i should tell you, it's easier if you copy and paste...i should tell you, it's easier if you copy and paste...i should tell you, it's easier if you copy and paste...i should tell you, it's easier if you copy and paste...i should tell you, it's easier if you copy and paste...i should tell you, it's easier if you copy and paste...i should tell you, it's easier if you copy and paste...i should tell you, it's easier if you copy and paste...i should tell you, it's easier if you copy and paste...i should tell you, it's easier if you copy and paste...i should tell you, it's easier if you copy and paste...i should tell you, it's easier if you copy and paste...i should tell you, it's easier if you copy and paste...i should tell you, it's easier if you copy and paste...i should tell you, it's easier if you copy and paste...i should tell you, it's easier if you copy and paste...i should tell you, it's easier if you copy and paste...i should tell you, it's easier if you copy and paste...i should tell you, it's easier if you copy and paste...i should tell you, it's easier if you copy and paste...i should tell you, it's easier if you copy and paste...i should tell you, it's easier if you copy and paste...i should tell you, it's easier if you copy and paste............................

message 43: by jeeves..., wow, i just keepz getting modded... :D (new)

oldpeople wrote: "i'z did but da letterz went away...:( i'z had soooooooo many periodz"

you can only have 8000 characters.... i was 93000 over the limit the first time i posted that^^^ so i had to cut it down... :D

message 44: by Squiggles{Kelly}, Lil' K Fab-you-lush (new)

and this ish why you joined the people wiff no lifes group...:P

message 45: by jeeves..., wow, i just keepz getting modded... :D (new)

yesh, quite...

message 46: by Sara (new)

Sara (weisthis) | 3 comments O.o