>>>-----♥------l> Luv discussion

Who do you have a crush on

Comments Showing 1-50 of 135 (135 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3

message 1: by Emily (new)

Emily Gregory | 1 comments how are you in love with??

message 2: by Jenn (new)

Jenn i have a crush on a guy name lucas....

@_@

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

i hav a crush on a guy named damien....

message 4: by Jenn (new)

Jenn thats cool, i used to go to skool with a guy named damien..he was a lil freak....no one had a crush on him....

@_@

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

lol....well this 1s hawt!!XD

message 6: by Jenn (new)

Jenn lol, im gonna go out on a limb, based on what i know of u, and say, this ones an.....emo? lol. the guyy i like is kinda emo-ish, gothy

@_@

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

kinda...hes more kinda lyk pyscho-ish, punk

message 8: by Jenn (new)

Jenn hmm..sounds like a cool guy, lol. so dou like him for his looks or pysco punk personality?

@_@

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

both..mostly personality

message 10: by Jenn (new)

Jenn thats cool...same with my guy...but dont get my wrong, he is pretty hot, lol....

@_@

message 11: by Sarahcorn (new)

Sarahcorn (the-meowing-unicorn) | 89 comments I have a crush on 2 guys lol but I'm not gonna say their names =P

message 12: by [deleted user] (new)

lol mine are TOP SECRET!

message 13: by Sarahcorn (new)

Sarahcorn (the-meowing-unicorn) | 89 comments Mine too =P

message 14: by ♥KASSIDY♥ (new)

♥KASSIDY♥ lol....me 2

message 15: by Sarahcorn (new)

Sarahcorn (the-meowing-unicorn) | 89 comments I never wanna take the chance of sum1 I know seeing this and then telling the person

message 16: by ♥KASSIDY♥ (new)

♥KASSIDY♥ ya

message 17: by Sarahcorn (new)

Sarahcorn (the-meowing-unicorn) | 89 comments cuz ppl are evil! EVIL I TELL YOU!

message 18: by Jenn (new)

Jenn lol

@_@

{H=(a)+H=R}-{Sun}-{MaY} I have a crush on this guy named Drew. I sent him a secret admirer letter. He found out it was me and never said a word to me. Now my friends made up that I'm going out with this guy to him so that way they can make him jealous...it's not working!!!

xXDyingxInside-83Xx | 1 comments i think som1 cute no I do not lik him. AND NO HE DOES NOT GO TO MA SCHOOL i think!

{H=(a)+H=R}-{Sun}-{MaY} The guy I like, Drew. One of my friends figured out I liked him and now is flirting with him. ugh. I call her my friend anyways. I mean where alot alike and everything but sometimes she can get on my nerves. Everytime I try to talk to drew she gets in the way, or does something big so he can notice her. She never even liked him till I did. The bad part is I don't think she knows she's doing it. Maybe she does, I don't know. But everytime I do like a guy...guess what she flirts with him!!!1

{H=(a)+H=R}-{Sun}-{MaY} any advice for me? any at all?

message 23: by [deleted user] (new)

i kno the type ur talking about...she most likely does kno shes doing it....

message 24: by Jenn (last edited Feb 04, 2009 02:36PM) (new)

Jenn ugh, i hate people like that! once i liked this guy(brendan) and my friend shelby then decided she was in love with him! then cuz i was kinda friends with brendan, she kept making up lies about how i was in love with him and wanted to marry him, and 'do it' with him, and then he stopped talking to me! after he stopped talking to me, he started telling his friends to tell me that he hates me and i 'should go f*ck off'! ugh! i hate shelby and brendan now....

@_@

message 25: by [deleted user] (new)

ugh!! i went thru the same thing!!! i hate ppl lyk that 2!!

message 26: by Jenn (new)

Jenn i know me too!!!!

@_@

{H=(a)+H=R}-{Sun}-{MaY} that is horrible. man I hate people like that. but the sad part is karly is my cousin.

{H=(a)+H=R}-{Sun}-{MaY} she;s the one who's my friend and is you know 'liking this guy' and flirting with him and all that

message 29: by [deleted user] (new)

omg...thats low....

message 30: by Jenn (new)

Jenn ya it really it...

@_@

{H=(a)+H=R}-{Sun}-{MaY} yeah i know...that's what just makes me mad!!!
she's sopposed to be family and all but she's acting like a brat.
we've been friends since we where four.
but ever since august of last year...the new school year..she's changed.

{H=(a)+H=R}-{Sun}-{MaY} I have no idea what to do.

message 33: by Jenn (new)

Jenn im sorry....if i could help u i would...

@_@

{H=(a)+H=R}-{Sun}-{MaY} she is all the time making fun of me and being rude to me.
she calls me names to.
I want to get back at her and do the same things...but that's stooping to her level. and I would turn into something that i hate.

{H=(a)+H=R}-{Sun}-{MaY} HER!!!!!

{H=(a)+H=R}-{Sun}-{MaY} and the new her is such a brat.
she is all the time saying how...she's perfect. and how she thinks she's the preetiest thing on this world!!!
she use to be not like that.
I have no idea what happened to her.

message 37: by Jenn (new)

Jenn i know what u mean..i used to be friends with this girl and suddenly last year she started acting like shes sooooooo much better than me! and she was saying mean thing about me! i finally got so mad at her that i just completely stop any and all contact with her.

@_@

{H=(a)+H=R}-{Sun}-{MaY} it's o.k.
it's not your problem...it's mine.
I have no idea how to handle...but I'm going to have to think of something.

message 39: by [deleted user] (new)

i kno u feel Jenn...that happened to me to.....its a tough spot.

message 40: by Jenn (new)

Jenn ya, if i had any idea on how to handle situtations like that i would tell u...but im the type to solve things with a fist to the face a couple of times, so....unless ur violent im not much help...

@_@

{H=(a)+H=R}-{Sun}-{MaY} I wish I could stop being friends with her....but she's family...and that would just blow up in my face...you have no idea how...she knows all of my friends....and is obviousily tight with the guy i like...she can destroy me.

message 42: by [deleted user] (new)

yeah...me neither

message 43: by ♥KASSIDY♥ (new)

♥KASSIDY♥ itl be ok

{H=(a)+H=R}-{Sun}-{MaY} I hope so...I have dreams sometimes...well nightmares, and in all of them I tell karly off and she turns the whole school on me. Then I end up lonely and nobody to talk to. I end up being hated and all of that.
when she's the one that needs to be hated.
and also she is so mean to my other friend jane, and jane even tells me to that karly is being so rude, but guess what?she still hangs out with her!!!
And jane has told me that I'm her best friend and not karly...but she is constally talking to karly and when she's with karly...she ignores me.
And for the past 2 years Jane has been on and off again ignoring me. I have no idea what I did wrong.
I'm always fair...always the nicest I can be to people...I open doors for people...never rude...never talk back...and karly does the opposite of all those things, and yet...everybody loves her.

message 45: by Dais (new)

Dais | 10 comments Bella wrote: "how are you in love with??"

its not love just crushes i guess because i dont really believe in love anymore but anyway the first ones name is Nelson and the second ones name is Jorge

message 46: by ♥KASSIDY♥ (new)

♥KASSIDY♥ well i guess maybe people just think that shes popular so they want to hang out with her .. u cant judge people on how many friends they have..i think its wrong

{H=(a)+H=R}-{Sun}-{MaY} Well I mean she's not THAT much populare.
She's just, you know has ways to make people like her i guess.
Like she's outspoken and is always trying to talk to win people over...expecially people I'm friends with.
and she's alwyas saying how she thinks she's perfect and everybody else has problems.
She's the meanest to me...her own family.
I have been thinkign and thought it might be out of jealousy.
I mean I have recentally watched her close and realised a pattern with her.
If somebody (expecially me) does something good and get's praised about it, or if anybody feel good about themselves, she'll make them feel horrible about themselves in one scentence.
She want's everybody to be miserable except her.

message 48: by ♥KASSIDY♥ (new)

♥KASSIDY♥ well.. have u told her how u feel?

{H=(a)+H=R}-{Sun}-{MaY} not really.
I mean she's family and I don't want us to have a big fight and then the whole family have a fight.
I mean I have a preety BIG family.
and I don't want there to be a riot between us.
but I guess I should calmy tell her how I feel.

message 50: by ♥KASSIDY♥ (new)

♥KASSIDY♥ ya i mean that might help a little if shes willing to listen

« previous 1 3