Books, Books, and more Books! discussion

The Iron King (The Iron Fey, #1)
This topic is about The Iron King
Archives > September Group Read: The Iron King

Comments (showing 1-14 of 14) (14 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by £mily, Books Mod (new) - rated it 4 stars

£mily (3mily991) | 339 comments Mod
Here we can discuss our September group read- the marvellous Iron King! Enjoy!

Kierra (KierraRose) I read this series back in January and I loved it! The characters and the plot of the story were great and drew me in from the first page. Julia really created a new world for me to see and her descriptions were very vivid so I could imagine it in my head.

Maricrystal (ImSlytherinAndDauntlessetc) I love this book series! I looked at the Iron Knight first and decided to read the whole series! It was awesome!

message 4: by £mily, Books Mod (new) - rated it 4 stars

I won the entire series for free, so I was stoked! They are all fantastic and get even better as the series goes on.

message 5: by £mily, Books Mod (new) - rated it 4 stars

Team Puck or Team Ash?

Kierra (KierraRose) €mily☻♫♥ wrote: "I won the entire series for free, so I was stoked! They are all fantastic and get even better as the series goes on."

WHAT! You won it for free???!!! How...."Sputtering".....did you win it?

Kierra (KierraRose) Oh and of course team ash!

BookMagic (sapphique) | 8 comments I LOVE THIS BOOK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The whole series is awesome!!!!! TEAM ASH!!!!!!

Kierra (KierraRose) Go team Ash!!!!......Crowd roaring in the distance.....:D

message 10: by £mily, Books Mod (new) - rated it 4 stars

Kierra wrote: "€mily☻♫♥ wrote: "I won the entire series for free, so I was stoked! They are all fantastic and get even better as the series goes on."

WHAT! You won it for free???!!! How...."Sputtering".....did y..."

I just entered my name and email address in a Harlequin competition. I also won $500 and the first book of the Immortal Rules *heaven...*

Kierra (KierraRose) €mily☻♫♥ wrote: "Kierra wrote: "€mily☻♫♥ wrote: "I won the entire series for free, so I was stoked! They are all fantastic and get even better as the series goes on."

WHAT! You won it for free???!!! How...."Sputte..."

WHAT...." More sputtering incontrollably".......
So, Emily where are these contests? You must tell me your secrets...:D

message 12: by £mily, Books Mod (last edited Sep 04, 2012 04:48AM) (new) - rated it 4 stars

Kierra wrote: "€mily☻♫♥ wrote: "Kierra wrote: "€mily☻♫♥ wrote: "I won the entire series for free, so I was stoked! They are all fantastic and get even better as the series goes on."

WHAT! You won it for free???!..."

It was an ad on a website, I can't remember which. All I had to was enter my email and name and then I won the draw!

Kierra (KierraRose) €mily☻♫♥ wrote: "Kierra wrote: "€mily☻♫♥ wrote: "Kierra wrote: "€mily☻♫♥ wrote: "I won the entire series for free, so I was stoked! They are all fantastic and get even better as the series goes on."

WHAT! You won ..."

well that's pretty sweet...i'm glad you won...i read the immortal rules and really enjoyed it.

message 14: by £mily, Books Mod (new) - rated it 4 stars

Thanks!

Do you guys have any suggestions for the October Group read?
Put them down here!
http://www.goodreads.com/topic/show/9...