*Paranormal* discussion

What

Comments Showing 1-26 of 26 (26 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

Ok i'm new and What the heck is a Ouija board?

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

oh

message 3: by === (new)

=== NEVER USE THAT DAM* THING...
EVIL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

message 4: by Lyla (new)

Lyla Neko (ScourgeLyla) EVIL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :( :( :(

message 5: by === (new)

=== yeah.............

message 6: by Lyla (new)

Lyla Neko (ScourgeLyla) its stupid and just think people think its a game. my dad is a ghost hunter well in a ghost hunting group and he says he would not mess with one! you can ask him its pete almquist he is on my friends list.

message 7: by Amber (new)

Amber  | 14 comments I was thinking of using one, like on a fullmoon. Now I am not sure. Why is it evil??

message 8: by Lyla (new)

Lyla Neko (ScourgeLyla) it opens up a portal from our world to the spirit world and lets spirits evil and kind to rome the land and haunt anyone they plz. usualy multiple spirits follow you some deamonds and some kind friendly spirits.

message 9: by Lunabell (new)

Lunabell  (Lunabell) Hm...

message 10: by Lyla (new)

Lyla Neko (ScourgeLyla) Hm... why are we all going Hm...?

message 11: by === (new)

=== Michelle wrote: "its stupid and just think people think its a game. my dad is a ghost hunter well in a ghost hunting group and he says he would not mess with one! you can ask him its pete almquist he is on my frien..."

WHAT GHOST HUNTER GROOP????

message 12: by Heather (new)

Heather Hofmaster (livingdeadgirl) | 26 comments Fake board game crap that little kids play with.

message 13: by === (new)

=== ok

message 14: by Lyla (new)

Lyla Neko (ScourgeLyla) i don't know what the group is called but he says he's a member and he did go to a meating once.

message 15: by === (new)

=== kk

message 16: by Amber (new)

Amber  | 14 comments What if you use a white candle, would it still be evil, or just slightly less evil?

message 17: by Christy (new)

Christy Stewart (christyleighstewart) Amber wrote: "What if you use a white candle, would it still be evil, or just slightly less evil?"

It's simply a spirit board and the only thing that makes it dangerous is that you are inviting spirits in, but not banishing them. No matter the candle color, that wont change.

The safe way to use it is to do a LBR (lesser banishing ritual) before and after, and perhaps do the 'game' in a cast circle.

message 18: by === (new)

=== huh?

message 19: by Christy (new)

Christy Stewart (christyleighstewart) What part did you want me to expound upon?

message 20: by === (new)

=== HUH?

message 21: by Christy (new)

Christy Stewart (christyleighstewart) Do you need a dictionary?

○Master of Zombies○~Haunted~ DarkScreech (REVENGEISMURDERMOTIVE) she means expand keeah

message 23: by Christy (new)

Christy Stewart (christyleighstewart) Then again I say, 'What part did you want me to expound upon? '

message 24: by Christy (new)

Christy Stewart (christyleighstewart) Not an eloquent lot, are you?

message 25: by === (new)

=== calm down

○Master of Zombies○~Haunted~ DarkScreech (REVENGEISMURDERMOTIVE) Christy wrote: "Not an eloquent lot, are you?"

Can you shut up now?Thanks.