Artemis masterminds discussion

...NO!!!

Comments Showing 1-50 of 71 (71 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by Ali (new)

Ali (alithegreat) | 7 comments OMG OMG OMG!!!

I just read an interview with Eoin Colfer and he said he's not going to write another Artemis Fowl book for three years! Granted, this was back in July right after the Time Paradox came out, but now that TWO AND A HALF YEARS OF NO ARTEMIS FOWL!!!!!!! (and that means no Holly/Artemis-hubba-hubba-ness). How can he do that? By the time he comes out with the next Artemis Fowl book he'll have like two bazillion rabid readers salivating for his blood!

I'm going to go mope and get fat on chocolate now.

message 2: by Lexi (new)

Lexi (theonecalledwhatsername) what?? WHAT???? nooooooo thats not fair

message 3: by Emma (new)

Emma | 86 comments Oh good grief. we can surely survive. Still, there propbably will be a few hundred readers looking for blood........

message 4: by Snowsong (new)

Snowsong (kdskid007) *sigh* if it werent for all the batrillions of othr books out there, i would definately spiral into depression. BUT. i have NOT finished all those othr batrillion books yet XD

message 5: by Emma (new)

Emma | 86 comments What I want to read is when artemis Fowl get's married to Holly

message 6: by Lexi (last edited Feb 06, 2009 03:18PM) (new)

Lexi (theonecalledwhatsername) that would b an interesting wedding

message 7: by Emma (new)

Emma | 86 comments Hee hee. Mulch Diggums as the best man.

message 8: by Haley (new)

Haley (glorywings00) | 47 comments Mulch is a IDIOT!!!! grr. anyway

ARTEMIS MARRYING HOLLY? thats awesome but idk if he would write that. if that really happens, he might end the scene at them getting engaged! (= D )

and im sorry. i cant wait for 2 and a !/2 years for another artmeis!!! thats torture!!!

message 9: by Lexi (new)

Lexi (theonecalledwhatsername) actually i was picturing butler as the best man...lol

message 10: by Emma (new)

Emma | 86 comments Opal koboi as a bridesmaid. AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAHHHHHHH

message 11: by Snowsong (new)

Snowsong (kdskid007) ... lol, wow. remind me not to let u guys plan my bridal party if needed XD

message 12: by Haley (new)

Haley (glorywings00) | 47 comments WOW... Opal as a bridesmaid. ummm...No#1 could be the minster...Butler best man obviously...how about Miles is the ring bearer? I dont think i could trust becket with the rings. or maybe Holly would grab julius root from the past and have him be the minister...no.

message 13: by Sakureiru (new)

Sakureiru | 219 comments how about the twins will be work for Lower elements? in next...next...book i think...

message 14: by [deleted user] (new)

Do you think they'd have a kid??????????? I do!

message 15: by Snowsong (new)

Snowsong (kdskid007) but that would require holly to get the stick out of her butt, for them to bridge the vast age difference, and for artemis to quit being a butt ^^

message 16: by [deleted user] (new)

.......good point.

message 17: by Sakureiru (new)

Sakureiru | 219 comments lol!
they will have kid!
and artemis will work together somehow with holly...

message 18: by Haley (new)

Haley (glorywings00) | 47 comments eion colfer can hav them in love but its also a kid series somwhat, so he has to keep it light, or at least he should. but 2 years without AF? kill me. your comment is really reallly funny Ali.
maybe we can all team up and write ourselves the next book?!!!! we can quit the enviroment stuff and get some hardcore artemis, holly, foaly, and opal genius in it? how about it?

message 19: by Giselle (new)

Giselle Bradley (bradleygiselle) me to!!! heck ya baby!!!
but i think we should kill opal i'm sick of her!

message 20: by Snowsong (new)

Snowsong (kdskid007) no, u want to catch opal and then torture her into giving foaly her ideas. then kill her ^^ AFTER making her suffer Foaly for a bit XD

message 21: by Snowsong (new)

Snowsong (kdskid007) what can i say... i dont believe that death is a very good punishment...

message 22: by [deleted user] (new)

DON'T KILL OPAL!!!!!!!!!!!! BRAIN WASH HER TO BE DIFFERENT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

message 23: by Snowsong (new)

Snowsong (kdskid007) but then she wouldnt be opal and we couldnt all hate her! i say dont change a thing, just torture her once in a while ^^

message 24: by [deleted user] (new)

That's a better idea................

message 25: by Snowsong (new)

Snowsong (kdskid007) lol, yup yup, cuz there's gotta be SOMEONE for us all to rally against ^^ ...and then there's the crazies like me who would join her, if only to make fun of her ^^

message 26: by [deleted user] (new)

oh my god! i would SO do that!

message 27: by [deleted user] (new)

XD XD XD

message 28: by [deleted user] (new)

cursethg thy Opal. grrrrr . . .She murdered my favorite charactetr!!! I like the servant idea.
Not 1 1/2 years!!! Some forum told me that it was going to be late 2009! whyyyyy????

message 29: by [deleted user] (new)

I'm not sure. Maybe,but somebody on a forum was telling me that it was going to be out in late 2009. I could be mistaken though.

message 30: by [deleted user] (new)

me too,I went out and bought the Artemis Files just to ease the pain that i had finished the Time Paradox.

message 31: by [deleted user] (new)

I didn't even know it existed. We read the first book for a library book club and I thought it was going to be torture. I was surprised that I got hooked on the first page.

message 32: by [deleted user] (new)

that's cool! I read most of the harry potter series backwards.

message 33: by [deleted user] (new)

neithier can I! I was so surprised that Ms. Umbridge looked exactly as I pictured her. Usually that never happens(exept for Snape)
It would be awesome if there was an Artemis Fowl movie!

message 34: by [deleted user] (last edited May 01, 2009 02:24PM) (new)

probably not. have you seen the pictures for the graphic novel? ugh,they look NOTHING like the characters and are incorrect. Butler even has hair. **faints in disgust**

message 35: by [deleted user] (new)

ugh. I just looked the rest of them up. Root is a squat . . .thing Artemis just looks wrong,foaly is a monkey holly is creepy,butler is SUPER creepy . . .

message 36: by [deleted user] (new)

nether have I,I was looking up pictures of them and that's what it came up with . . .butler is SUPER AMAZINGLY CREEPY! he has a tiny head and out of proportion body

message 37: by [deleted user] (new)

root doesn't even have any eyes . . . . . how does the monkey-foaly fit iris cams into indentations?!

message 38: by [deleted user] (new)

they're on wikipedia but if you value your vizulisation skills don't look

message 39: by [deleted user] (new)

luckily they don't have one for Mulch . . .

message 40: by [deleted user] (new)

**shudders at the thought** I might look at the graphic novel...I'm glad I didn't before the series though. It would have completley ruined it for me.

message 41: by Diana (new)

Diana | 210 comments Mod
Ditto. Artemis has brown eyes and Holly is as tall as him!

message 42: by [deleted user] (last edited May 01, 2009 03:06PM) (new)

The picture of Butler is sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo creepy!!!!

message 43: by [deleted user] (new)

I shall attempt to get over that now. maybe.

message 44: by [deleted user] (new)

I shall be wracked with nightmares now..........

message 45: by [deleted user] (new)

butler and julius and foaly. those were the worst. I feel so bad for poor foaly!!

message 46: by [deleted user] (last edited May 01, 2009 03:19PM) (new)

**all Artemis Fowl characters sudden;y plunge into a whirlpool of despair as Foaly pulls up their image on his computer**

message 47: by [deleted user] (new)

Artemis:I'm not a vampire!
Holly:I'm not that creepy!
Foaly:I'm not that hairy!
Root:I'm not that fat!
Butler: **on the floor in tears**

message 48: by [deleted user] (new)

**bows** thank you. I was just picturing the looks on their faces . . .heh heh heh **laughs evil laugh** of course Root is dead . . .um,I brought him back to life for this moment! **Artemis laugh**

message 49: by [deleted user] (new)

Foaly: **enlarges picture**
Butler: **has a heart attack**
Artemis:**buys a copy of graphic novel**
All:**read it**
Holly:**incinerated it**

message 50: by [deleted user] (new)

I love doing that . . .I posted an entire topic in one of my groups dedicated to it. I know it was evil. But it was fun!

« previous 1