Goodreads Feedback discussion

Suggestions & Questions > Does "Contact Us" work for anyone else?

Comments (showing 1-10 of 10) (10 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Ed (last edited Sep 02, 2012 04:23PM) (new)

Ed (EdStout) | 11 comments Has anyone gotten any joy from the "Contact Us" link on the Help page? I've sent a couple of questions via that route and have yet to receive an acknowledgment, much less an answer. So it got me to wondering if the messages just vanished into the ether.

Regards,
Ed

EDIT: Thanks, all. Guess I'll just have to be patient. Good to know it works.

Elizabeth (Alaska) I have gotten responses, but perhaps not as quickly as I might have wished.

message 3: by ❂ Jennifer (new)

❂ Jennifer  (jennevans) | 978 comments I've only sent one, but I did get a response. Took a few days though.

message 4: by lafon حمزة (new)

lafon حمزة نوفل (lafon) | 532 comments I too have only sent a single message, and it was responded to within a few days (2 or 3 if I remember aright).

Experiment BL626 | 423 comments How lucky you all are. I get mine usually in 1-2 weeks.

message 6: by Tima (new)

Tima (tsunanisaurus) | 180 comments I think I'm also in the lucky group for this one. I've only had to Contact once, a few weeks ago to report a Giveaway win that I never received and I got a response a little under 2 days later. (Though I still haven't gotten the book, haha)

message 7: by Lisa (new)

Lisa Vegan (LisaVegan) | 8935 comments I've done contact and it worked fine, but I haven't done it very recently.

An alternative is to send an email from your email to support at goodreads dot com.

message 8: by Liz M (last edited Sep 03, 2012 05:53AM) (new)

Liz M | 241 comments Goodreads has 30 staff members and 10 million users. I wonder how many emails they get a day? An hour? A minute?

Literary Ames {Against GR Censorship} (amyorames) | 568 comments Liz M wrote: "Goodreads has 30 staff members and 10 million users. I wonder how many emails they get a day? An hour? A minute?"

Looks like they're hiring a lot more people, according to the 'jobs' link, including another (I'm hoping they're adding rather than replacing staff) customer care representative and an admin assistant to help with the recruiting/hiring processes.

message 10: by Kara (new)

Kara | 1580 comments Mod
Amy or "Ames" wrote: "Liz M wrote: "Goodreads has 30 staff members and 10 million users. I wonder how many emails they get a day? An hour? A minute?"

Looks like they're hiring a lot more people, according to the 'jobs..."

Yes, we are hiring for an additional customer care representative to help with our increasing email volume. If we've taken more than a few days to get back to you, apologies!