Vampire Academy: VA all the way discussion

VA Characters > dimitri!!

Comments Showing 1-50 of 898 (898 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 17 18

{H=(a)+H=R}-{Sun}-{MaY} | 1109 comments Mod
I love dimitri on vampire academy.
I have only read the first two books though and I'm dieing to read the third.
well I mean I can't wait to finsih it.
I'm half way through it so far and loving it.
I'm loving dimitri as well.
i'm so glad victor was found guilty!!!

message 2: by Rees (new)

Rees | 38 comments message 1: by {H=(a)+H=R}{MaY} (new) 02/01/2009 04:05PM

dimitri is way better then Edward!!!!

That's exactly what I said. LOL

message 3: by DemonKitty003 (new)

DemonKitty003 (vampireprincess) | 8 comments Dimitri all the way!! lawl XD

message 4: by Rees (new)

Rees | 38 comments LOL yes, indeed.

message 5: by DemonKitty003 (new)

DemonKitty003 (vampireprincess) | 8 comments just dying for the next book though...

message 6: by Rees (new)

Rees | 38 comments I know and the fifth.. I'm just dying to know how everything goes. Like I will give anything for it. ANYTHING. I simply can't wait that long.

message 7: by elliss (new)

elliss (syaeeranasirymailcom) | 103 comments me too.. i think i might die while waiting for the blood promise.. but wait!! i dont want to die!! i want to know whats gonna happen to dmitri and rose, so i think i might just suffer a little bit.. hehehe..

anyway, do you guys really think that dmitri is now a strigoi? i dont want to believe it.. it is so very impossible and cruel!! dont you agree?

message 8: by Rees (new)

Rees | 38 comments definitely cruel. Considering the fact that he had spent his whole life fighting and hating them. ALthough, this is not as cruel as the possible outcome. I mean, he COULD be dead. But he's not. So thankfully THERE IS STILL HOPE. He can still be brought back. Rose will probably end up using her shadow kissed abilites along with the St Vlad people.
I remember balling my eyes out for 2 hours after that had happened, especially that strigoi that turned him watching Rose as she did it. And I'm like- oh! bitch!!!! LOL
but all in all I just can't wait. As long as Rose and Dimitri are together I'll be very very happy.

message 9: by Rees (new)

Rees | 38 comments Oh I cried even more so when Lissa was a selfish, vacuous cow. I mean Rose does EVERYTHING for her. Puts her infront of her own life. But she can't even do this one thing.. and she what? Even healed Jesse!!!

i don'y beleive he's stigoi, i think they just took him for a short snack..whih is horrible too.

I agree with everybody on this!!!
Lissa was being selfish...I liked her at first, but now she's just being cruel...

I think rose will end up using her shaddow kiss on dimitri too...SHE HAS TOO

i cried when mason died, I also cried when i read the last scentence, and paragrah of the third book...
CAN'T WAIT TO READ THE OTHERS!!!

message 12: by elliss (new)

elliss (syaeeranasirymailcom) | 103 comments yeah... so totally true.. lissa was being selfish and cruel!!! how come she can be so very selfish to have rose with her forever?? rose need to have her own life too.. she deserve it!! and she deserve to be with dmitri!! she has too!!!! they were in love, for God's sake!!!

erm, am i being too emotional???? anyway, you cried when mason died??? well, i did too.. hehehe

message 13: by Rees (new)

Rees | 38 comments EXACTLY!
Lissa's all just like... yeah me and christan are the only thing that matters blah blah.
Hello! What about the girl that gave everything up for you!

No, not too emotional at all. I'm glad to hear people share the same opinion as me.
Unfortunately I did not cry when Mason die. But of course I found it sad. But my attention was focused on when the hell Dimitri was going to smash the door open LOL

lol...yeah...
that is not too emotional...that's the perfect emotion...i love dimitri and think rose and him should be together...forever...

message 15: by Rees (new)

Rees | 38 comments I agree, infinitey times.
forever and ever.

and even more in time then that...lol...
for all eturnity!!!

message 17: by Rees (new)

Rees | 38 comments (:

message 18: by DemonKitty003 (new)

DemonKitty003 (vampireprincess) | 8 comments Rose <3 Dimitri

lol^^ they are meant to be together no doubt about that;D

yeah, they are...
there my favorite couple...well there not really a couple...but you know what I mean....I think

message 20: by Rees (new)

Rees | 38 comments Warning: Hissy fit,

IT'S NOT FAIR!!! THE MINUTE THEY FINALLY GET TO TOGETHER RICHELLE HAD TO THAT. LIKE WHAT THE HELL!!!!
THEY FINALLY TALKED ABOUT WANTING TO BE TOGETHER AND NOT BEING ASHAMED OF IT AND EVERYTHING AND HE GETS TURNED INTO A FRIGGIN STRIGOI! LIKE WHAT?! IS MEAD TRYING TO DRIVE ME INSAANNNEEE?! DIMITRI!!

AND LISSA THAT SELFISH, SELFISH COW! WHAT IS HER PROBLEM?!

THEY HAVE TO BE TOGETHER OR ELSE I'M GOING TO TORCH DOWN MEADS HOUSE. HAHAH

message 21: by Bree (new)

Bree (breej6434) i LOVE these books- but i almost cried when dimitri got turned stogi (or however you spell it)

message 22: by Rees (new)

Rees | 38 comments I LOVE THESE BOOKS TOO BELLA!

message 23: by elliss (new)

elliss (syaeeranasirymailcom) | 103 comments ME TOO!!!!

message 24: by elliss (new)

elliss (syaeeranasirymailcom) | 103 comments well rees... i think thats how books work.. they love all the suspence thing, turning us into crazy little girls, who helplessly are insane about the hero a little way too much (i'm talking about me, by the way!!!) and then, bravely enough to make us wait like forever for the next book to be released!! BRAVO!! they did (in this case, she..) a very good excellant job, dont you think??

message 25: by Rees (new)

Rees | 38 comments fine... it is a good job!
I love the cliffhanger and everything

but come on! I WANT TO KNOW EVERYTHING ALREADY!!

I TOTALLY AGREE WITH YAH!!!
SHE DID DO A GOOD JOB, AND I CANNOT WAIT FOR THE NEXT BOOK, I AM RIPPING OUT MY HAIR WAITING(NOT LITERLLY) LOL.

message 27: by Rees (new)

Rees | 38 comments LOL
If I did that, I would be completely bold by now.

lol, me too probally.

I just can't wait for the next book.
I'm so anxiouse to see what happens to dimitri, and rose, and the rest.

message 30: by elliss (new)

elliss (syaeeranasirymailcom) | 103 comments let's pray for the best then..

yes

message 32: by Rees (new)

Rees | 38 comments I'M GOING TO REREAD VA SERES TONIGHT AGAIN...
but this time I don't think I can go into it without crying.. just remembering Dimitri WHEN WE ACTUALLY KNOW THAT HE'S THERE NOT TURNED INTO A STRIGOI OR NOT... I'll probably start crying in Frostbite again.

I know...me too..
*crys* just thinking about it.

message 34: by Rees (new)

Rees | 38 comments I know what you feel. It's painful.
I'll be sad until August.
:(

I KNOW....I feel your pain too...I FEEL IT

message 36: by Rees (new)

Rees | 38 comments what is that ummm...
another 169 days left? :(

I guess...I don't know.

message 38: by Kaitlyn123vafan (new)

Kaitlyn123vafan | 10 comments man.. thats going to take forever! -tear-

I know...I am soo ready for the next one..well...at least I think I am...I;m a little scared to see what's going to happen to dimitri.

message 40: by Kaitlyn123vafan (new)

Kaitlyn123vafan | 10 comments i want him to become shadow kissed or something!
he just needs! to be with rose!
the book is nothing without him

uh..

i REALLY hope that they just took him along to feed off of..so he can escape with rose.

cause if he is strigoi.rose will NOT be able to kill him (i know i wouldnt)..and he wont be able to kill her..he will protect her..
but either he is being fed off of. or adrian (or ANY spirit user for that matter) follows rose and makes dimitri shadow kissed or something

yeah.
he will pertect her.
defentlly.
But dimitri said to rose that if he becomes stigoi, then he wants to be killed.
WHO WOULD DO THAT TO HIM?!!!!!!
NOT ME.
no one would.
and expecially not rose.!!!!!!
She's the number one person who wouldn't.
The book really is nothing without dimitri.
But actually the whole suspene of the book, and irony of it is that-rose and dimitri can't be together because their both going to be lissa's guardian-. and if she ruins the suspene, and irony...that could ruine her career as well.
I mean, I'm a younge author, I mean, I haven't published books yet-but all I need to do is finish typing it and send it off, and I will be- but as a fellow author (mini) I know she wouldn't kill dimitri.

-she could...but then bring him back...
like you said, be shaddow kissed.

message 43: by Rees (new)

Rees | 38 comments OKAY PEOPLE!
I was rereading VA and Frostbite last night again for the millionth time... and I read something that I missed. (I mean seriously, how many times have I read it and each time I make a new discovery?)
So here it is, I'm not sure which book it was cause I was too fixated and too busy concentrating on the possibilites.
IT SAID THAT THE PACK OF STRIGOI HELD 2 MOROI CAPTIVE!?
okay, so back to my holding Dimitri so that Rose can trade him off for Lissa.
If they can keep 2 Moroi alive and not go into a state of bloodlust... What more for a Dhampir?

...good thought...
I might have to sleep on that one...

message 45: by Rees (new)

Rees | 38 comments Hey guys!

For those of you who wish to help out with my VA forum.. and want to be mods and everthing for it.
Let me know.

Email me- clarisse_aaa@hotmail.com
or join here:
http://vampireacademy.ipbfree.com/

message 46: by ♥Roza♥ (new)

♥Roza♥ (roza4) | 26 comments Lol! I love Dimitri way better than Edward

Me to!!!
Dimitri rocks!!!

message 48: by Lexi (new)

Lexi (theonecalledwhatsername) | 450 comments same!

message 49: by ♥Roza♥ (new)

♥Roza♥ (roza4) | 26 comments I know right!. I wish Dimitri really existed.

He would have girls all over him.
. . .I'll feel sorry for the guy who's going to play him if it becomes a movie. He'll be knocked down and stripped off like edward.. . . and i'll be the one doing it.
lol

« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 17 18