Walking Disaster (Beautiful, #2) Walking Disaster discussion

teaser from Walking Disaster!

Comments (showing 1-23 of 23) (23 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Jessica Every time I say I'm not gonna read a teaser and spoiled the surprise, but then I find myself reading it . . . how many times, I don't know. Really pathetic.

Akanksha❤ Søren♰ I am fucking going to DIE. I need the fucking book. Yes, I'm going to curse a lot! I NEED THE BOOK. April 2013 is toooooooo fucking far, especially when we all die in dec 2012, I'll be like NO. I need Walking Disasters in hell, only then shall I go there!!

Jessica Akanksha wrote: "I am fucking going to DIE. I need the fucking book. Yes, I'm going to curse a lot! I NEED THE BOOK. April 2013 is toooooooo fucking far..."

Honey, you're not alone :D

message 6: by Jennifer (new) - added it

Jennifer I cannot wait for this to come out. I finished BD in 4 hours and have re-read it 3 times!!!! I cant wait for WD!!!

Sarah I can't believe how many book series i'm waiting for next installments to continue my journeys. I've decided when they are series to wait til I have all of them before reading, because it's killing me to have to wait so long in between books. But I love Beautiful Disaster & am praying for the release of Walking Disaster to compliment the Fabulous story we have so far. I love the fragile characters that are saved by each other & the deep love they have for each other. It's a refreshing love story, that I believe has been an orriginal, fantastic & thrilling romance, without all the fluffy romance that is so unreal in the real world. I think we can relate more to these characters & await the sequel with anticipation for another hot & sexy story that we can lose ourselves in. Hurry up 2013, I have a few books i'm waiting for & normally don't wish my life away, but for the love of losing myself in my books & dreaming of Travis, bring it on...

Felicia Davis Ladies i feel the same why why why so so so far away is April 2013 what will I read until then

Anissah I would die for another teaser!

Anissah I want more!!!!!!!!

Lindsey I AM SO BEYOND EXCITED FOR THIS TO BE RELEASED! I JUST RE-READ BEAUTIFUL DISASTER FOR THE 1000TH TIME AND WAS JUST THINKING ABOUT HOW TRAVIS MADDOX MAY BE THE MOST SEXY MAN EVER WRITTEN!! I SIMPLY CANNOT WAIT UNTIL 2013 FOR THIS TO BE RELEASED! MORE TEASERS PLEASE!!!!! I NEED A DAILY DOSE AT LEAST TO GET ME THROUGH UNTIL APRIL!

message 12: by Alisha (new) - added it

Alisha Gollihugh I am so excited Beautiful Disaster is one of my favorite books in the whole world I can't believe we are gonna get a look in to Travis' head HECK YEA!!!!

message 13: by Joy (new) - rated it 4 stars

Joy ok, So I just read BD. I KNOW I am a little out of the loop :) I can tell you it doesn't make me want WD any less. I love Travis and can't wait to see what is going on in his passionate, beautiful mind! Looking forward to his internal reactions to so many of the situations. The first time Parker picks up Pidge for a date, the night he spends with her after the bday party in the bathroom, poker game with his fam ugghh I could go on and on!!! Be patient and wait for Travis' POV. Another teaser would make it more bearable ;)

message 14: by Paloma (new)

Paloma Meneguette AMEI BELO DEJASTRE MAS QUERO CONTIMUAÇAO NAO CONSIGO ESQUECER TRAVIS

Alina Neacşu so the book is the same story as BD but from his point of view ? what is this twilight ???? i thought it was there next adventure but from is point of view not the same story !!!

Danielle Alina wrote: "so the book is the same story as BD but from his point of view ? what is this twilight ???? i thought it was there next adventure but from is point of view not the same story !!!"

Well remember there are two sides of every story. We all know that Travis and Abby live HEA, so we are simply reading Travis's pov. :)

P.s I can't wait till this book comes out!!! :D

message 17: by Alina (last edited Feb 05, 2013 02:31PM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

Alina Neacşu Danielle wrote: "Alina wrote: "so the book is the same story as BD but from his point of view ? what is this twilight ???? i thought it was there next adventure but from is point of view not the same story !!!"

i'll read the book as well but i don't think i will buy it - it's a big difference

Patricia OMG!!! I can't wait anymore people! This is torture! I swear to God I just go to Jamie Mcguire's web site and stare at the count down at least once a day!!!
These books are seriously the best, most passionate, electrifying, awesome love story I've read in aa long time!

Lizzy OMG!!!!!I NEED THIS BOOK NOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

Jessica How long??? HOW LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONG DO I HAVE TO WAIT!!!

I'm running out of booze here . . .

Anissah Jessica wrote: "How long??? HOW LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONG DO I HAVE TO WAIT!!!

I'm running out of booze here . . .

"

Comes out April 2nd!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jessica The 2nd???

Oh God . . .

message 23: by Kassandra (new)

Kassandra Okay, so I'm actually not a big fan of beautiful disaster.
I though the characters were out of their mind.
or maybe the way the author described abby's point of view.
But i'm actually excited to read travis point of view, maybe his is less ridiculous and a lil more down to earth even though he needs help for his anger problems!