Raise, Jason-haters, raise! discussion

Comments (showing 1-50 of 55) (55 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by Regan, A baby duck could kill Jason... (new)

Regan | 264 comments Mod
She just...split ...up ...Percabeth . How ...Could ...She? She...knows...she...split ...up ...the ...world's ...cutest ...couple. O.O

message 2: by Althea *Go wolves and dragons!*(Coach Hedge), See you in Hades, Pikatchu! (new)

Althea *Go wolves and dragons!*(Coach Hedge) Inigo (Eiyah_Fantasyfreak) | 155 comments Mod
HERA!!!!!!!!! HOW COULD YOU!!!!!!! DIE YOU B-

Arion: Hey! Don't curse!...That's my job!

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

I almost forgot about Arion. Technically he's related to Percy. It's the horse that Demeter and Poseidon had while they were horses themselves. WHOA, I just had a sudden realization how messed up Greek mythology can be...that just makes it BETTER!

message 4: by [deleted user] (last edited Sep 02, 2012 03:01PM) (new)

What? Oh, yeah. Hera..... Theres not a word in the world (other than some banned language) that can describe the hate I feel for this goddess in these books right now. How did she think she had the right to do any of that? It's... It's.... I just want MOA, okay!?

message 5: by Althea *Go wolves and dragons!*(Coach Hedge), See you in Hades, Pikatchu! (new)

Althea *Go wolves and dragons!*(Coach Hedge) Inigo (Eiyah_Fantasyfreak) | 155 comments Mod
Emily wrote: "What? Oh, yeah. Hera..... Theres not a word in the world (other than some banned language) that can describe the hate I feel for this goddess in these books right now. How did she think she had the..."

*therapist mode* Mmmhmmm...mmmhmm...

message 6: by Regan, A baby duck could kill Jason... (new)

Regan | 264 comments Mod
*seethes* Hera -.- *throws some knives at her picture* she really sucks at being a marriage goddess. Even her own husband isn't loyal

message 7: by Althea *Go wolves and dragons!*(Coach Hedge), See you in Hades, Pikatchu! (new)

Percabeth1122 *Regan* wrote: "*seethes* Hera -.- *throws some knives at her picture* she really sucks at being a marriage goddess. Even her own husband isn't loyal"

Yeah!

Hera: Hey!
Me: Well, it's true...

message 8: by Regan, A baby duck could kill Jason... (new)

Regan | 264 comments Mod
Me: Hera, there's a time in everyone's life where they can't avoid the truth, these are one of those times.
Hera: -.-

message 9: by Althea *Go wolves and dragons!*(Coach Hedge), See you in Hades, Pikatchu! (new)

Me: You said it! High five!

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

Actually even in real myths, her marriage has horrible issues. Kind of Ironic if you ask me...

message 11: by [deleted user] (last edited Sep 02, 2012 03:04PM) (new)

Ah. *sigh* I love Irony.

message 12: by Althea *Go wolves and dragons!*(Coach Hedge), See you in Hades, Pikatchu! (new)

^-^

message 13: by Regan, A baby duck could kill Jason... (new)

Regan | 264 comments Mod
Escpesially Hera's irony *snickers*

message 14: by Althea *Go wolves and dragons!*(Coach Hedge), See you in Hades, Pikatchu! (new)

Yup!

♫Ñádïra *Mischief Managed!געראטן שאָדן!*♫ | 278 comments Hera sucks. She just does. Don't ask me why.

message 16: by [deleted user] (new)

We weren't going to. We already know the list. Everybody's just too lazy to type it all XD

message 18: by Regan, A baby duck could kill Jason... (new)

Regan | 264 comments Mod
I'd type it if i had time. It's just I play for 3 stinkin' soccer teams and have like no time to be on GR. Guhhlunga!!!!

message 20: by Regan, A baby duck could kill Jason... (new)

Regan | 264 comments Mod
Lol, and today I have 3 flippin' practices. My legs are gonna fall off.

message 22: by Regan, A baby duck could kill Jason... (new)

Regan | 264 comments Mod
Yup, I'm sore. I hope Hera is sore...from all the rocks i threw at her!

message 24: by Regan, A baby duck could kill Jason... (new)

Regan | 264 comments Mod
Hehe, yeah. I randomly am able to sneak out of my house and make a 6 hr journey to New York then up to Mount Olympus just to throw rocks at a certain goddess *cough* Hera *cough* and make it back before 6am. Totally.

message 25: by [deleted user] (new)

Percabeth1122 *Regan* wrote: "Hehe, yeah. I randomly am able to sneak out of my house and make a 6 hr journey to New York then up to Mount Olympus just to throw rocks at a certain goddess *cough* Hera *cough* and make it back b..."

that, is skill XD

message 26: by Regan, A baby duck could kill Jason... (new)

Regan | 264 comments Mod
Lol, yeah, I was trained by the Party Ponies. They party by day and are ninjas by night. xD

♫Ñádïra *Mischief Managed!געראטן שאָדן!*♫ | 278 comments I would just walk a few blocks to give her a piece of my mind.

message 28: by Regan, A baby duck could kill Jason... (new)

Regan | 264 comments Mod
Lol, you live in new york?

message 30: by Regan, A baby duck could kill Jason... (new)

Regan | 264 comments Mod
Awesome! I live in...a growing little township. Apparently in the last 20 years, it's grown massively. *shrugs* I haven't really noticed

message 32: by Regan, A baby duck could kill Jason... (new)

Regan | 264 comments Mod
Well, I've only been there for thirteen years of the supposed 'growth'!

message 34: by Regan, A baby duck could kill Jason... (new)

Regan | 264 comments Mod
Yup. Lol, I was like: "if I gave Hera a nickname what would it be?" I came up with idiot. Could t think of any more. :)

♫Ñádïra *Mischief Managed!געראטן שאָדן!*♫ | 278 comments How about The Meanest Murderer? Nah that sucks. Yeah she doesn't have any good ones.

message 36: by Regan, A baby duck could kill Jason... (new)

Regan | 264 comments Mod
Peacock face? Nah...hmmm...

message 38: by Regan, A baby duck could kill Jason... (new)

Regan | 264 comments Mod
I like it! Should I make a topic for this?

♫Ñádïra *Mischief Managed!געראטן שאָדן!*♫ | 278 comments Sure! It would work because she is harder then Jason!

message 40: by Regan, A baby duck could kill Jason... (new)

Regan | 264 comments Mod
Boo yawwww!!!! Posty time...

message 41: by Althea *Go wolves and dragons!*(Coach Hedge), See you in Hades, Pikatchu! (new)

My friend and I ride on the same carpool, and we have to pass this field of cows and we would always throw our hatred at them...because of Hera...

message 43: by Althea *Go wolves and dragons!*(Coach Hedge), See you in Hades, Pikatchu! (new)

^-^ Thanks, and yeah, we pretend we have guns and pretend to shoot them.

message 45: by Regan, A baby duck could kill Jason... (new)

Regan | 264 comments Mod
Lol, Althea! XD that made my day!

message 46: by Althea *Go wolves and dragons!*(Coach Hedge), See you in Hades, Pikatchu! (new)

XD Hera-haters...UNITE!

message 48: by Althea *Go wolves and dragons!*(Coach Hedge), See you in Hades, Pikatchu! (new)

WE WILL THROW HERA INTO TARTARUS!

♫Ñádïra *Mischief Managed!געראטן שאָדן!*♫ | 278 comments AND CHOP HER UP WITH KRONOS'S SCYTHE!!!!!!!!!!!

message 50: by Regan, A baby duck could kill Jason... (new)

Regan | 264 comments Mod
Nice touch Nadira!!!! While I'm at it I'm gonna chuck brussels sprouts at her. Eiemdem, hate that stuff!!!! Ooo! We could eat a hamburger in front of her!!!!

« previous 1