Comments (showing 1-9 of 9) (9 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Debra (DebrasBookCafe) | 82 comments Mod
This is where you can discuss everything about Dear John

Sowmya's book world (RaniBibliophile) | 9 comments Make u cry at the end :(

Sowmya's book world wrote: "Make u cry at the end :("

Yep, every time :-)

Angela (anj-neophyte) I was very dissapointed at the ending, Who wouldn't but I guess it fits the idea.

Nicole wrote: "I was very dissapointed at the ending, Who wouldn't but I guess it fits the idea."

To be honest, I can't really remember the ending so will keep an eye out for that when I read this one... :-)

Angela (anj-neophyte) Great! Well, Good thing I haven't spoiled it ♥

Lindsay Lockwood comer | 2 comments I love every book that Nicholas Sparks has ever written!! This is the one and only time I thought the movie was better than the book. Only because I liked the ending in the movie better than the ending was in the book!! Dear John is one of my favorite Nicholas Sparks novels!!

Thalia (thaliaanderson) This book was alright for me--I thought it moved a bit too quickly. (:

Purdue Nurse | 5 comments I really liked this book. But the ending made me cry because he did the right thing in the end but deep inside I was sad that they couldn't end up together. Instead they thought of each other when they looked at the moon. But that's how life is sometimes. Things don't always turn out the way we want them to. Good book. I just wish the movie followed the book 100%