2013 Nicholas Sparks Challenge (from Debra's Book Cafe) discussion

Safe Haven
This topic is about Safe Haven
Discussion - Safe Haven

Comments (showing 1-22 of 22) (22 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Debra (DebrasBookCafe) | 82 comments Mod
This is where you can discuss everything about Safe Haven

Patricia (Purpledreams30) | 6 comments I just finished reading this book but looking forward to re-reading it next year. I can't wait for the movie to come out, Julianne Hough as Katie and Josh Duhamel as Alex :)

Patricia wrote: "I just finished reading this book but looking forward to re-reading it next year. I can't wait for the movie to come out, Julianne Hough as Katie and Josh Duhamel as Alex :)"

Excellent! I definately can't wait for the movie next year.... I have yet to watch The Lucky One but give it until the weekend and then I will have lol! :-)

Angela (anj-neophyte) the movie better makes a justice at this book.

Cried while reading. I can't believe those things happened. how sweet they are when they're still teenagers. but pressure and other things made them do things they didn't want to do.

Patricia (Purpledreams30) | 6 comments Loving this book I google photos to see if they were filming to my surprised they already did film, I love the photos and looking forward to the movie when it's comes out Feb 8, 2013, I can't wait :)

Katie | 2 comments opps please check out the video above these for photos from the Safe Haven Movie, I am also a fan

Patricia (Purpledreams30) | 6 comments Safe Haven Trailer is out today on youtube, I can't wait to watch it, I am so excited :D

message 10: by Gaia (new) - added it

Gaia (AthenaGaia) | 4 comments I haven't read the book (yet), but that trailer for the film looks good!

Patricia wrote: "http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mj6i_Z..."

Excellent, thanks for this Patricia! I cannot wait for this movie.... :-)

Angela (anj-neophyte) Have you guys seen the trailer? Cant wait. Josh is so handsome :))

Nicole wrote: "Have you guys seen the trailer? Cant wait. Josh is so handsome :))"

The trailer is amazing!!! :-)

Morgan I'm currently reading it right now it's AMAZING and I'll definitely be re-reading it once the group gets to it. And the trailer is amazing can not wait for the movie!

Elizabeth (lizzinikkii) I finished it just a little bit ago, and I loved it! So much! One of my favorites of his. I'm excited to reread it again because for some reason I feel like when I reread it, I will like it more the second time around. Plus when I get around to it, I will have seen the movie! Can't wait :)

Aleksandra | 1 comments I'm reading this book now and really enjoying it. Sparks writes in a really smooth way and the narrative is engaging as we'll. can't wait to find out Katie's whole story

message 17: by Lauren (new)

Lauren | 1 comments Question. My friend and I were arguing about which building catches on fire. I said that it was Alex's house because Lexie is laying down on the couch when Kevin snuck up behind Katie. But my friend said it was the store because it was on the dock and the mom's special place was above it. But what I don't understand is how the store magically turned into a living room for this one scene. Please help out in this answer. My friend and I need to know who's right!! Hahha

Michelle Keaton Lauren wrote: "Question. My friend and I were arguing about which building catches on fire. I said that it was Alex's house because Lexie is laying down on the couch when Kevin snuck up behind Katie. But my frien..."

its actually both, Alex house is above the store :) so in a way you both are correct :)

Purdue Nurse | 5 comments Love this book. And I just love it when I get something unexpected at the end of a story. I started reading this book and I had an idea where the storyline was going but I had no idea the little surprise that Nicholas sparks put in about Jo. Good book.

Purdue Nurse | 5 comments I think I read this book in 2 days

message 21: by Ysa (new) - rated it 5 stars

Ysa Silva | 2 comments I love the book, I akways cry with all Spark's books, this one, was amazin, the end was unexpected

message 22: by [deleted user] (new)

Nicholas Sparks indeed always reminds us tgat love is the most powerful force in the universe. I can't wait to read, The Longest Ride. :)