Roleplay Central~ discussion

Fruits Basket, Vol. 4
This topic is about Fruits Basket, Vol. 4
Fruits Basket > The Winter House

Comments (showing 1-21 of 21) (21 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Emiri, Kore wa zombie desu ka? (last edited Sep 13, 2012 02:04AM) (new) - rated it 4 stars

Emiri Tachibana (SpiritFlight) | 555 comments Living here;
Kandy Winter

Apps *ąþþℓεş щïŧɧ şþℓεεŋ ïş şҩųïşɧγ* (Appsl) | 94 comments Kandy walked into the huge winterhouse living room and flopped down on the couch. She was getting bored out of her mind. Why didn't anyone allow her do anything. She crossly turned on the tv, and watched with glazed eyes some random channel. She didn't realize when she'd fallen asleep.

message 3: by Emiri, Kore wa zombie desu ka? (new) - rated it 4 stars

Emiri Tachibana (SpiritFlight) | 555 comments Cody poked his head inside the door. "Anyone home?" he called, not really caring. He walked inside and noticed Kandy with a small smile, and kept going further in.

message 4: by Melissa, The wiccan enthusiast (new) - rated it 4 stars

Melissa | 6506 comments Suzanna sniffed distastefully, another one of the zodiacs was here. "Did you want something sheep?" She didn't bother using his name, addressing him only as the animal he turned into.

message 5: by Keeli (new)

Keeli (Lalalandito) Jasper walked into the house, "COODDYYY!!" she bellowed, looking around as she started to slide off her dull grey cap. In rality it was bright blue, the turquoise she always thought her eyes were. Everything was different shades to gray, explaining the black and white tattoos decorating her arms and hidden under her jeans. She took off her backpack, seeing Kandy and smirking. "he was here all along!"

message 6: by Melissa, The wiccan enthusiast (new) - rated it 4 stars

Melissa | 6506 comments Suzanna winced as the silence was shattered. She strode to the main room where the dragon was sleeping on a couch. She glared when she saw Jasper shedding her soaking things. Suzanna pursed her lips and crossed her arms over her chest. "Just what do you think you are doing cow?" She asked sneeringly,.

message 7: by Emiri, Kore wa zombie desu ka? (new) - rated it 4 stars

Emiri Tachibana (SpiritFlight) | 555 comments "Jasper!" Cody said, a smile crossing his face as he gave her a hug. Then he noticed Suzanna. "Ma'am, I thought you'd like to know we have found the cat" he said respectfully. "Where would you like her to go?"

(Jen's actually sent to his house)

message 8: by Keeli (new)

Keeli (Lalalandito) Jasper turned to Cody, being engulfed in his shirt as she was forced into hs chest. She hugged him also, looking up to his towering frame. When she turned and Suzanna her smile faded, she was horribly scared of her. Having the attitude she did, she slightly smiled. "you should go outside Suzy. You look a little pale." she gulped, nervous. They didn't have a great past, it was what made her what she was today. Why she was colorblind...

message 9: by Melissa, The wiccan enthusiast (new) - rated it 4 stars

Melissa | 6506 comments Disgust flashed across Suzanna's face at the mention of the cat and she didn't bother hiding it. "She will reside with you. Let her enjoy freedom for now.... She'll go to the cat room soon enough." She said, addressing Cody. She then glanced at Jasper, appraising the drenched girl. "Whatever reunion you plan to have in my house had better be kept minimal." She said curtly.

message 10: by Emiri, Kore wa zombie desu ka? (last edited Oct 04, 2012 05:43PM) (new) - rated it 4 stars

Emiri Tachibana (SpiritFlight) | 555 comments Cody twitched an eye but didn't react otherwise. "As you wish" he said simply. "Jasper, if you want to come with me to my house, you can.I have to check on Mia"

message 11: by Keeli (new)

Keeli (Lalalandito) Jasper looked at Cody, your house? she asked with her eyes. Almost pleading. "I have to get away from here." she whispered, her red eyes glancing at Suzanne with unknown fear. She took a tentative step towards her, "It was nice to see you again Suzy. Be well for the banquet coming up." she said, putting her head down and hands behind her pack. Taking out the lip piercing with her tongue and hiding her eyebrow in her bangs.

message 12: by Emiri, Kore wa zombie desu ka? (new) - rated it 4 stars

Emiri Tachibana (SpiritFlight) | 555 comments Cody tilted his head. "Who's turn is it anyway?" he muttered to himself before looking up at Suzanna and down again. "Come on, Jasper" he said.

message 13: by Keeli (new)

Keeli (Lalalandito) "okay." she said, trotting to his side and grabbing her bag. "I was just at your house you know. But you weren't there." she said, a grumpy face on her... Face. She was slipping on her converse when she paused, "how did you find Mia anyway?"

message 14: by Melissa, The wiccan enthusiast (new) - rated it 4 stars

Melissa | 6506 comments Suzanna flared her nostrils at the cow's impertinence but otherwise showed no sign of irritation. She turned on her heel and walked further into the house, grabbing her wooden katana and heading to the practice yard. Suzanna made sure no one was around before starting her warm ups. After a few minutes of warm ups she moved on to the straw dummy. "Stupid cow, stupid sheep, stupid cat." She muttered under her breath as she struck the dummy. "Stupid zodiac, stupid curse." She continued, hitting the points that would maim or kill a real person. "Not like I asked for this, not like I asked to be hated, not like I asked to be God!" Her voice had risen to the point of a scream as she attacked the dummy. She stopped, breathing heavily. Quickly composing herself she looked around surreptitiously to make sure no one had heard her.

message 15: by Emiri, Kore wa zombie desu ka? (new) - rated it 4 stars

Emiri Tachibana (SpiritFlight) | 555 comments "Sorry" he said with a slight smile. "Well, I can't remember, actually. Maybe you should ask Mia. She has a much better memory than me" He shrugged and pulled on a blue sweater.

message 16: by Keeli (new)

Keeli (Lalalandito) Jaspers ears picked up something outside, one sense dulls the other grows stronger. That and her smell, it freaked her out. "let's get out of here. It creeps me out." she whispered, opening the door and stepping out. "did you walk or take a car?"

message 17: by Emiri, Kore wa zombie desu ka? (new) - rated it 4 stars

Emiri Tachibana (SpiritFlight) | 555 comments "I drove" he said, looking proudly at his car. It was a hippie van, dressed in shades of blue and red, and orange. He slid in the driver's seat and sighed in contentment.

message 18: by Keeli (new)

Keeli (Lalalandito) "YEAH!" she said, grabbing the top of the van and sliding in through the window. "hey can I live in your house?" she suddenly asked, eyes pleading like a puppy who just peed in the house.

message 19: by Emiri, Kore wa zombie desu ka? (new) - rated it 4 stars

Emiri Tachibana (SpiritFlight) | 555 comments "I guess. If you can handle me, Jenna, and Mia" he said as he pulled out of the driveway. (Go on to Cody's house)

message 20: by Melissa, The wiccan enthusiast (new) - rated it 4 stars

Melissa | 6506 comments Suzanna looked longingly out the window, much too bored to actually pay attention to her tutor. She blew a bubble with the gum in her mouth, knowing it would annoy her tutor. "Miss Winter-" The loud popping noise cut off the beleaguered man "Miss Winter, if you could, please pay attention this is important." She snorted and was glad her guardian wasn't present, something as unladylike as snorting would surely have gotten her a scolding.

message 21: by Celine☆ (new)

Celine☆ | 114 comments Tay entered the Winter House with a disturbed air. She sat down on the couch and sighed, kicking her shoes off. She shook her head and blinked, trying to leave the negative note of Cody's house behind.