A Child Shall Lead Them ~Advanced Roleplay~ discussion

Character Building > Character Creations

Comments (showing 1-50 of 89) (89 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by ღஐKendraღஐ, Has the strength of a Ranging Fire (last edited Sep 02, 2012 11:14AM) (new)

ღஐKendraღஐ | 294 comments Mod
Here you will build your character following the template I have laid out bellow. Please please please be descriptive and make a nice Character. Thanks

Name:(First and Last)
Personality:
History:
Skills:(Again I don't want to see any unrealistic characters who can do anything. Thats just not realistic)
Weaknesses:(They have to at least have one Weakness they can't be invincible.
Crush:(If they have one)
Other:

Also Please wait for your Character to be Approved.

message 2: by ღஐKendraღஐ, Has the strength of a Ranging Fire (last edited Sep 22, 2012 07:54PM) (new)

Name:Malachi Deebs Watson

Appearance:

Personality:Malachi is a boy of action when things happen he wants to get to the bottom of it no matter what. He sees himself as a born leader and for the most part thats right but sometimes he can get carried away with himself. Malachi thanks to his childhood grew up spiteful and arrogant not caring much about others. So he may come off as rude and mean sometimes perhaps more if he dosen't like you.

History:Malachi Deebs Watson wasn't lucky even at birth he sometimes resents his past life. When he was born is mother was very sick already and she died after giving birth to him. With his mother dead his father was the only parent in his life,though he wish that wasn't true. His Father tried to provide for the both of them with doing odd jobs here and there but it didn't help much. With the constant pains of his dead wife he turned to drink and became an alcoholic. Malachi's father used to beat him regularly so his view on the world became bitter and black and white. Finally at age 14 people finally found out about his abusive life and he was taken away from his Father and into a Orphanage. He never really was in any more homes for very long people would always take him back to the Orphanage claiming Malachi was too violent and had too many problems.

Skills:
-Is very talented in hand to hand combat.
-Can climb trees that usually may be hard for others to climb.
-Can Run for a while.
-Has a Talent for getting his way.

Weaknesses:
-Can't swim and is terrified of the water.
-Not very good at making fire.
-Sometimes his anger gets the best of him.
-Thinks he's always right.

Crush:Selena
Other:Has a pocket knife in his pocket given to him by his Grandfather.

message 3: by Oddity (new)

Oddity  (falinfreakster) Name: Jim Wallis

Appearance:

Personality: He's very, very perseptive, and often notices things others don't. Jim is always on the edge and anticipating the next surprise, although he isn't scared of much. He has a short temper, which flares up at the slightest provacation. He likes to work alone and isn't very good at making friends. Jim isn't very good with words. and usually can't hold a conversation very long. He's tried many times to be more social, but to no avail. Although he maintains a rough exterior, Jim has a soft side that he covers up whenever possible and tries not to let show through.

History: He lived in a very bad neighborhood when he was little, and often fell asleep to the sounds of violence. He grew up to be tough and never let his guard down for a moment, and not to trust anybody. The only exception was his little sister Anita, who was a year younger than him. They were inseperable, and told everything to each other, until one day when he was 10 he came home from school late because he had a school club meeting to attend, only to find police at his house. Terrified that somebody had broken in, he ran in through the door. Anita hadn't come home on the bus like she was supposed to, and had been missing for an hour. She was never found, and Jim was never quite the same afterwards.

Skills: Swimming, gymnastics, observation.

Weaknesses: Not very good in academics, short temper, secretly self-consious, bad conversationalist.

Crush: No way he would tell anyone... assuming he had a crush...

Other:

message 4: by ღஐKendraღஐ, Has the strength of a Ranging Fire (last edited Sep 03, 2012 10:09AM) (new)

Name:Rebbeca Moore
Appearance:

Personality:Rebecca is an extremely shy person and sometimes she won't even respond to things you say. She always seems nervous about something and when talking she's always looking around seeming afraid to make eye contact for too long. Rebecca when around people is very very VERY self conscious of herself and especially how she speaks.

History:Rebecca when she was born was a very cute,happy,and lovable baby which every parent expects there child to be like. Her parents and family just adored Rebecca as she was there first child they were overjoyed to have such a wonderful baby. But one thing they started to notice Rebecca like most of the babies didn't try to form words of makes words. But they just passed it off that she was a late bloomer. But they started to get worried when she turned 1 1/2 that she still didn't speak or make any little words. So after taking her to some special classes they finally got her to speak but she did have a stuttering problem. The doctor told them not to worry and most children grow out of stuttering. But through the rest of her life she had to live with it and sometimes even get bullied.

Skills:-She has a High IQ
-She's good at telling Plants apart from one another and which to eat.
-She can run rather fast
-Always is thinking of ideas that could help her situation

Weaknesses:
-She's VERY indecisive
-She may have a great idea and not tell anyone
-Hardly ever speaks up
Crush:Not at the moment.
Other:

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

Name: Abagail (Abby) Furns
Appearance: http://www.wmagazine.com/w/blogs/edit...

Personality: Oh boy, Abby sure is a different one. She's always pretty much on the side of herself. Hence, she wont listen to anyone else. Because of course, she believes she's always right, which doesn't always settle with some people around her. She's not afraid to speak her mind. Ever. In fact she might go a bit too far sometimes without realizing her bluntness. But whose not to say she has a sweet side inside of her. Truly deep down she's a softy, although she wont let many people see that side of her.

History: Abby grew up in a nice home with good parents who treated her right. But that didn't mean that her school envirement was all that great. In fact, most of her childhood she was teased and picked on for her weight problems she had. She came home crying everyday until she finally said enough was enough. She went straight to her bathroom one day and stuck her finger right down her through at the age of 13. Everyday she would exercise eating nothing but vegetables and fruit. She ended up stopping the vomiting part until she found her weight suitable in her mind. Now, she keeps her head held high and doesn't give in to anybody.

Skills
-She's pretty strong for a girl her age, although she wont lift a finger unless she really has to
-She's a leader

Weaknesses:
- She has a hard time listening to others
- She refuses to get dirty

Crush: None....for now. :)

I might edit some of this later but here she is :D

message 6: by ღஐKendraღஐ, Has the strength of a Ranging Fire (new)

BURI wrote: "Name: Abagail (Abby) Furns

Personality: Oh boy, Abby sure is a different one. She's always ..."

((Awesome Character!!! She's approved!))

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

ღஐKendraღஐ wrote: "BURI wrote: "Name: Abagail (Abby) Furns

Personality: Oh boy, Abby sure is a different one. ..."

((Yeee!! :D Thanks and thanks!! This is a really cool group idea and I louhhhhve your characters!!))

message 8: by Amburger (new)

Amburger Name:James Arai
Appearance:
Personality: James is sweet and determined. He has a child's perspective on everything and sees the world through innocent eyes. He keeps a positive attitude while burying any sadness he feels inside of him. He tries to turn the hardships he faces into positive things.
History: He was always a small child and his family always took care of him and tried to protect him from the world. Due to this, his social skills were never strong. He always looked up to his father who was confident in everything he did. When he first went to school, he stayed away from the other kids because he was afraid they wouldn't like him for being too small.
Skills:
-He is determined and does what needs to be done in an efficient manner.
-He tries his hardest in everything he does.
-He respects the opinions of others, especially his elders, but keeps his opinions in mind too.
Weaknesses:
-He is small and can't do everything the older kids can.
-He won't give up until he is forced to, which can lead to him getting hurt
-He doesn't know much about living in the wild.
-He misses his family and mostly his father, although he doesn't let people know that.
Crush:nope

Yup this is him for now :D

ᴀʀᴏᴛʜ [hiatus] (TheLovelyMsEls) Name: Selena Carter
Appearance: http://www.teenink.com/art/photograph...
http://www.google.com/imgres?q=emo+te...
Personality: Selena is an outgoing person. She loves to read a lot. People like to call her nerds or an outcast person. But she would careless. She doesn't care what people call her. Just rather not see people mess with her. Anyone messes with her they would not like to see her when she is angry. Very keen at what happens around her. Watches people and eavesdrops at times. But altogether she knows what happens and makes very clear of what happens. Strong willed and stubborn. But that is what gets her pretty far. Without that she wouldn't get anywhere in life. Truly she wouldn't. Playful and loveable at times. Rather be happy and all that then not be. Without her happiness and books and camera she wouldn't think much of happiness and be back in her depression that she use to have.
History: She grew up in a family of four. Her older sister and brother named Elizabeth(20), Alex(22), Xavier(16). Her family and her grew up in California and always had a fun loving time. With her brothers and one sister of course. They had some rough patches with her parents both gone when she was five. But she didn't think sadly she thought to honor them. Her brothers and sister all lived with their grandparents. She always would go surfing with her older sister in the morning and wouldn't stop. But she can never be dragged away from her camera. her camera is how she see's life and without it she wouldn't know what to do or such.
Skills:
She is determined and never backs down form a challenge unless it is utterly stupid.
Pays close attention to things around her.
She is very good at moving fast and helping solving problems.
Knows the different types of herbs and elements to heal people.
Wekanesses:
She has a tendcy with peer pressure and that always forces her to give up so easily.
Hates to be alone and that one thing makes it so hard for her to pracitcally do anything.
Her big mouth gets her in trouble a lot.
Always rather wants to make friends and if not it scares her to have no friends at all.
Crush: Open

message 10: by ღஐKendraღஐ, Has the strength of a Ranging Fire (new)

Amburger wrote: "Name:James Arai
Appearance:
Personality: James is sweet and determined. He has a child's perspective on everything and sees the world through innocent eyes. He keeps a positive ..."

So cute absolutely Purrrfect! I love him! :3 Can't wait to see him in action! :D

message 11: by ღஐKendraღஐ, Has the strength of a Ranging Fire (new)

Ms.Cashmere the one whose fallen in love with Cato wrote: "Name: Selena Carter
Appearance: http://www.teenink.com/art/photograph...
http://www.google.com/imgres?q=emo+te......"

I love her very very nice! :) You are allowed to Rp when you like :P It is approved.

ᴀʀᴏᴛʜ [hiatus] (TheLovelyMsEls) Tank you ^_^ so are your charrie's to :D

message 13: by Hannah (new)

Hannah Name: Ember Hert

Appearance: Blonde hair and Blue eyes (Since it isnt in colour)
Photobucket

Personality: Ember is a completely sweet girl. Thats really the only way to discribe her. She is whole hearted, and will do almost anything to help someone in need. Being tottaly unselfish just adds to the fact that she is a 'good person'. She doesnt talk a lot but she isnt shy either. Her condition had taught her to talk to people and get as much out of things as she can. Her sweet nature usually gets her many things she wants, though she doesnt let it go to her head.

History: The condition of her is something that is uncommon. She has short-term memory loss. It happens at least once a day and it is very unpredictable. Somtimes she will only forget a few hours, other time the whole day; it only depends on how bad the situation is. If she is in a lot of stress for example, she might forget a whole day. Or so the doctors say. She blanks out for about a minute when she forgets a period of time.
The doctors discoverd this when she was about 6. Her parents were worried about her because, for example, somtimes she would ask when dinner was right after they had eatin. Little things like that. Soon Ember's therapists had figured a way that worked for her to remember things. So, she would write little notes in her note book. It seems to work for now.

Skills:
-Is in good physicle shape, for running, climbing that sort of stuff even though she doesnt do it a lot.
-Knows a few things about different kinds of plants and animals. Wierd facts here and there.
-Can swim really well.

Weaknesses:
-Sometimes freaks out when she forgets some time and wakes up somwhere she doesnt remember.
-Is terrified of heights and bugs.

Crush: None at the moment
Other: She has a little notebook and pen in her pocket.

((Please let me know if any of this isnt ok :) I like this group, especially since is is an Advanced one :) ))

message 14: by ღஐKendraღஐ, Has the strength of a Ranging Fire (new)

Hannah wrote: "Name: Ember Hert

Appearance: Blonde hair and Blue eyes (Since it isnt in colour)

Personality: Ember is a completely sweet girl. Thats really the only way to discribe ..."

((Very very nice Hannah! And I am being completely honest I do like it! Its very nice! :D Very interesting condition i like it will bring more excitement to the Rp! Its Approved~!))

message 15: by ღஐKendraღஐ, Has the strength of a Ranging Fire (new)

Ms.Cashmere the one whose fallen in love with Cato wrote: "Tank you ^_^ so are your charrie's to :D"

:D Heehee thanks! I can't wait for the Rp I'm making a few more~! I'm trying to makes some kinda 'bad guys' make it even better >:)

ᴀʀᴏᴛʜ [hiatus] (TheLovelyMsEls) np anytime, rofl oh bad buys?! O.O Did you just say bad guys?! OMG I luv bad guys fan girl moment. *sqeauls in delight clapping* oh maybe i can help you with bad guys i'm so good at them to just saying *shrugs*

message 17: by Hannah (new)

Hannah Name: West Snow

Appearance:
Photobucket

Personality: West is a cocky, arogant and sarcastic person but not usually in a mean way. But besides that people tend to just put up with him, they did before the island. Getting the ocasional laugh out of them usually gets them to soften up to him. He also has this thing for making nicknames for people that fit their personality. So he doesnt call them by their real name. Also, he has this tendency to make comments about the situation that no one else wants to hear. Things that are really obvious to everyone else and dont need to be said.

History: Gotten kicked out of a number of different schools because of all the stunts and pranks he pulled, West is a pretty laid back person. He isnt into drugs or any of that, but he just doesnt care about the whole school realted stuff. He lives with his parents and little sister and the only reason he actually gets up to do somthing is when it is really important.
Ironicly, West has ADD. The fact that he is laid back and doesnt care about a lot, no one would really suspect that. But if you really knew West, you would see that he actually is doing things. He loves to ride his bike, and go hiking in the forest outside his house, but only when no one is watching. He doesnt like his disorder and doesnt want people to know.

Skills:
-Is in good physicle shape
-Can climb
-Can persuade people really well
-Can fend for himself if needed

Weaknesses:
-Can get on peoples nerves easily
-Doesnt know anything about poisoning plants but has some idea about animals, from walking around the forest.

Crush: None at the moment
Other:

message 18: by Hannah (new)

Hannah ((okay :) Thanks so much! It took a while to make her so thats good to hear :) So i can start RP now??))

message 19: by ღஐKendraღஐ, Has the strength of a Ranging Fire (new)

Hannah wrote: "((okay :) Thanks so much! It took a while to make her so thats good to hear :) So i can start RP now??))"

((Yeppers you can start to Rp whenever you like if your character is listed on the Approved page then you can start))

message 20: by ღஐKendraღஐ, Has the strength of a Ranging Fire (new)

Ms.Cashmere the one whose fallen in love with Cato wrote: "np anytime, rofl oh bad buys?! O.O Did you just say bad guys?! OMG I luv bad guys fan girl moment. *sqeauls in delight clapping* oh maybe i can help you with bad guys i'm so good at them to just s..."

Heeheee >:) Yes indeed some bad guys to give this Rp some more awesome stuff!! It will be fun to have Bad Guys on the island and anyway I LOVE bad guys~! :)

ᴀʀᴏᴛʜ [hiatus] (TheLovelyMsEls) Rofl yep we surely need bad guys like uh 24/7 and who doesn't luv bad guys they truly are amazing i might just make two bad guys and another girl so it can be fair and maybe a bad guy can be the one who might be with selena oh sounds like so much fun ideas all these ideas of bad guys >:D *giggles* but omg hannah's guy is like uh well amazing *mouth drops in shock and faints from smexiness* omg he is truly to die for hannah awesome charrie though

message 22: by ღஐKendraღஐ, Has the strength of a Ranging Fire (new)

Ms.Cashmere the one whose fallen in love with Cato wrote: "Rofl yep we surely need bad guys like uh 24/7 and who doesn't luv bad guys they truly are amazing i might just make two bad guys and another girl so it can be fair and maybe a bad guy can be the on..."

Yeah I highly encourage you to make some!! :D By all means! Yeah those kind of people are the best makes it so interesting!! :) Love this! I will work on mine!

ᴀʀᴏᴛʜ [hiatus] (TheLovelyMsEls) Aww i will do so and Its like going to be uh-amazing!^_^ truly are the best indeed. More interesting the better. I'm going to work on mine irght now.

message 24: by ᴀʀᴏᴛʜ [hiatus] (last edited Sep 04, 2012 07:09PM) (new)

ᴀʀᴏᴛʜ [hiatus] (TheLovelyMsEls) Name: Erik Robert
Appearance: http://www.google.com/imgres?q=hollis...
http://www.google.com/imgres?q=hollis...
Personality: Always is the jokester and gets what he wants by his charms and looks. He can be friendy, caring, and very helpful at times if he feels like it. But mostly he does it of his own free will. He tries to hide how muhc he loves reading books and how he can't get enough of his crockrocket. ((if no one knows what it means and don't take it the wrong way or even health related wise it's just a name of a type of motorcylce nothing more)) He is of course your average bad boy come along. With all the perks of a bad boy he does have a good side. Truly erik's good side doesn't come out unless he feels like it or he truly cares for that person.
History: He and his brother Max were both having trouble issues with their parents. Their parents of course were so troublesome with them both. They always said Erik got his troublesome personality from Max. But he couldn't help it. In the end their parents died and they lived and did what they wanted to do. They moved to live in a nice size apartment that was a bit expensive but it was worth it.

Skills:
He uses his charms and looks to make people believe what he says.
He's good at being the one to do anything for the risk
Does not always believe what everyone tells him and is good when knowing who to trust and what to believe.

Weaknesses:
Always cocky and gets him no where at times
His good side is the thing that hurts him most
Physcial ablity and is very narscittic at times and is hard to pay attention to at times

Name: Max Robert
Appearance: http://www.google.com/imgres?q=hollis...
http://www.google.com/imgres?q=hollis...
Personality: He is more kinder than his brother but still has that same cocky attitude. He is a flirtious type of person and will go after any girl but that doesn't mean he's going to be the one to hold onto the relationship very well. Max tries to hold onto the relantionship but its like every girl is the same to him. Kind and caring at heart and helpful but tries to not show to much of his bad boy attitude unless he feels like it.
History: same as erik's

Skills:
Good at rock climbing
Telling the difference between herbs
Easily able to build things on his own

Weaknesses:
Cocky like his brother always seeming to get him no where
hard for himm to take crictque comments
When people mess with him its hard for him to regain his compusre

And voila I'm done with two bad boy guys!:D *sighs in relief*

message 25: by ღஐKendraღஐ, Has the strength of a Ranging Fire (new)

Ms.Cashmere the one whose fallen in love with Cato wrote: "Name: Erik Robert
Appearance: http://www.google.com/imgres?q=hollis......"

((Very groovy! But I can't see any of the pictures :( Oh man! Maybe you could possibly fix that? Other than that its fine! Both Approved))

message 26: by Oddity (new)

Oddity  (falinfreakster) Name: Ingrid Pattinson (Goes by Grid)

Appearance:
(She sort of got tattoos before the legal age.)

Personality: Grid is somewhat rebellious, and a risk-taker. She has a weakness for thrills. She always has to be entertained, although she can easily entertain herself. Although if you know her she's bold, creative, and hilarious, she's very shy around most people. In the few parties she goes to she just stays on her PSP or whatever game console it is she has at the moment ans sits in a corner. She loves old black and white horror movies and techno music.

History: Grid was homeschooled after fifth grade because she didn't work well with others and felt like the school was oppressive and hypocritical. She learned how to play the piano at age 5, and this and reading books five grades above her were her only companions in school years. Both her parents were business CEO's, her mother for a glassware company and her father for a wine company. She lived in a grand yet empty house with her nanny, Sheila. But Grid didn't mind, and grew up not minding at all if her parents didn't show up for things. She got very into art and gaming, then one day decided to try playing some of the music from games on her piano. This caused her to branch off to the electric keyboard, something she'd considered before. Once she mastered this as well, Grid wanted to approach a completely new instrument. She had been very interested in Medieval drama and playwrights, and wanted to try her hand at the lute. She was delighted at it and determined to learn to play this as well.

Skills: Plays lute and electric keyboard, paints, gamer, math genius. Nothing much that will help her here.

Weaknesses:
-Not used to talking much with other kids besides her best friend, Kevin
-Can be very defensive
-Can be a pushover
-Always takes a dare

Crush: None, may edit.

Other:

ᴀʀᴏᴛʜ [hiatus] (TheLovelyMsEls) Tank you tank you *takes a bow tips tophat* i fixed it now maybe it will work now idk try & see if it does yay I'm approved *claps & giggles* ^_^:D

message 28: by ღஐKendraღஐ, Has the strength of a Ranging Fire (last edited Sep 04, 2012 11:05PM) (new)

Name:Ashton Maxwell Charigton IIV (He comes from a long line in his family)
Appearance:

Personality:Ashton will come across as rude,cocky, arrogant,suave and that's exactly how he is. He see's himself as a high high class of privileged people where he looks down on most with pity. He is extremely self centered caring about his possessions sometimes more than people around him. Ashton will voice is issues with you vocally and not see any problem in the matter about being 'rude'. That's just how he is. Ashton has hardly worked once so don't expect him to be much help with your problems on the Island.

History: Ashton grew up with ease he didn't have to see bills piled up,parents scrambling to get extra money or having to sell his house. He didn't have to live with anything like that in fact he never ever got near a money crisis. He was set for life with his parents being extremely wealthy and his parents being very good at what they did. Ashton didn't have to wait for new video games to be released he got them 3 months in advance,or he didn't have to wait in line for amusment park rides,so he really got special treatment. He had everything anyone would ever want but he was lacking an important role in his life,his parents. Even though they did provide for him they didn't give him the love normal parents would give. They were too busy with there lives so he grew up without affection from his family.
Skills:
-Strong
-Pretty Smart when he wants to be
-A Natural Charmer

Weaknesses:
-Difficult to Work With.
-Expects EVERYONE to do things for him.
-Thinks he's better than EVERYONE else.
-Can Care less about People.
-Can get annoying
Crush:He's not telling... ;)
Other:His main focus is himself liking to out himself first before others.

message 29: by ღஐKendraღஐ, Has the strength of a Ranging Fire (new)

Ms.Cashmere the one whose fallen in love with Cato wrote: "Tank you tank you *takes a bow tips tophat* i fixed it now maybe it will work now idk try & see if it does yay I'm approved *claps & giggles* ^_^:D"

Awesome I see it now!! Thanks! :)

ᴀʀᴏᴛʜ [hiatus] (TheLovelyMsEls) Yeppers np ^_^ OMG he is drop dead gorgeous like uh-amazing 5-star out of 5 star

message 31: by ღஐKendraღஐ, Has the strength of a Ranging Fire (new)

Ms.Cashmere the one whose fallen in love with Cato wrote: "Yeppers np ^_^ OMG he is drop dead gorgeous like uh-amazing 5-star out of 5 star"

Why thank you!! I thought he was handsome as well!

message 32: by Anastacia (last edited Sep 10, 2012 03:37PM) (new)

Anastacia (Ana3) | 28 comments Name:Molly Azalea Summers
Appearance:
Personality: Molly is very shy and anti social. She can be very determined once she sets her mind on anything. Molly is friendly once you get to know her and cheerful even when others aren't. She often is to optimistic for other peoples liking. Molly also can be very rude if you hurt her close friends or family.
History: Molly was born to your average parents. She went to a private school till she was 7. The only reason she left was because she got kicked out for getting in a fight with another student. Molly was 8 when her parents had her twin brothers James and Timothy. After having the twins Molly cut her parents from her life as she was jealous of her little brothers.
Skills: Molly is quite good at climbing trees do to the fact she is young and small. She is also good at spying on people.
Weaknesses: She is not very good at swimming and refuses to go near the water. Molly optimism is another weakness as it gets on other peoples nerves.
Crush:Nope
Other: She wears a small angel wing necklace that her mother gave her.

message 33: by Amburger (new)

Amburger WOOHOO! Another youngling

message 34: by Anastacia (new)

Anastacia (Ana3) | 28 comments Nice =^)

message 35: by ღஐKendraღஐ, Has the strength of a Ranging Fire (new)

Name:Issac Gerhardt Lambert
Appearance:

Personality:Issac always seems upset about something never seeming fully happy. If something good happens he will bring up something that is not very uplifting. He is basically a downer loving to remind people what is happening and how it is bad. But Issac can likes being in the background of groups just watching everyone seeing how they react. Its a habit for him but it is useful to start to know peoples habits or weaknesses.. Issac can be rather dark and sometimes twisted but that's just his nature.

History:Issac's mother got pregnant at 16 and she never wanted a baby. So after he was born she didn't even want to hold him or see him wishing to have nothing to do with him. So after his Mother signed the Adoption Papers he was taken into Adoption Facilities where he stayed. No one ever really had interest in him he was always the kid to be left there. Issac stopped hoping for a family and started to turn on the idea on a 'family' He feels his family is himself and no one else.
Skills:
-Very good at Blending in
-Physical Fights he can win
-Can be demanding and when he wants something he will try to get what he wants
-Very Strong willed
-Smart
Weaknesses:
-Sometimes his Anger gets the better of him
-His ego can get in his way
-May think of himself to highly and not expect others to stand up for themselves.
Crush:None at the moment
Other:He dose not know who his Father is

message 36: by Miles (last edited Sep 12, 2012 08:03PM) (new)

Miles (CrabbyBaby101) | 27 comments Name: Calvin Matsumo

Appearance: http://thumbs.dreamstime.com/thumblar...

Personality: Putting it in his own words, one does not simply describe a genius of his intellect. Raised as an only child in a strict asian household, he had little choice other than to become an over achiever like so many of his family. He believes he is smarter than anyone and everyone else, and should be treated as such. Very quick to become jealous, especially if his superiority is being compromised.

Despite all his faults, he is not a bad kid. He hopes to one day change the world, and be the first asian american president. This stems from a lifelong goal of impressing his father, who came (this) close to cracking a smile when his son got into the international spelling bee. Otherwise, Calvin just hopes to leave this earth better than it was when he came on it.

History: President of his schools Mathaletes Team. 2nd place finisher at the national spelling bee. 2008 tetris world champion under the username "2smart4u". White belt in karate.

Skills: His intelligence and reflexes. (honed by his tertis skills)

Weaknesses: Not the most athletic. But he came (this) close to making the school soccer team. not really.

Crush: that one blonde girl who sat three seats in front and five to the left of him in English class.

Other: Plays the piano and violin.

message 37: by ღஐKendraღஐ, Has the strength of a Ranging Fire (new)

Miles wrote: "Name: Calvin Matsumo

Appearance: asian. short black hair. tall, thin. use your imagination.

Personality: a notorious know it all and over achiever. Calvin likes to think he is smarter t..."

((Alright sorry but this is an Advanced Rp and I would appreciate it if your personality was more descriptive. It would be nice to have more than putting the bare minimum. :) ))

message 38: by ღஐKendraღஐ, Has the strength of a Ranging Fire (new)

Miles wrote: "alright alright sorry doing my homework at the same time.

Appearance: http://thumbs.dreamstime.com/thumblar...

Personality: Putting it in his own words, one does not simp..."

((Awesome I like it so much more now just edit your original post and add your new stuff please. :) ))

message 39: by Miles (new)

Miles (CrabbyBaby101) | 27 comments done

message 40: by Xander Sympathy (last edited Sep 12, 2012 08:20PM) (new)

Xander Sympathy | 96 comments Name:Rayven Hale
Appearance:
Personality:
Rayven Is extremely Anti-social. She is also used to be addicted to heroin and other drugs, she currently only smokes marijuana at the moment, though it would be easy for her to relapse. She is extremely seductive when she wants, which isn't often. Rayven will not take "no" for an answer, she will do anything to get what she wants, that's where her seductiveness usually comes in handy. She shows slight symptoms of being a sociopath, though she tries to keep that quiet so she doesn't do anything suspicious if possible.
(if I need to add more just let me know)
History:Rayven was raised by her brother, who was only two years older than her. Near the end of firth grade was when she started being a "trouble maker", she was always getting into fights and skipping school to hang with the few friends she did have, and near the beginning of sixth grade she started smoking both tobacco and marijuana. She slowly started doing other drugs like LSD and heroin, becoming a major addict. Her best friend started to realize what Rayven was doing and gradually got her to quit, though it was extremely hard for her and she still is recovering.
Skills:
Has extremely sensitive hearing.
Weaknesses: She has no upper body strength and is easily intimated, plus she is easily manipulated if drugs are involved.
Crush:N/A
Other:She has an obsession with Skittles but can't stand any other sweets.

message 41: by ღஐKendraღஐ, Has the strength of a Ranging Fire (last edited Sep 12, 2012 08:04PM) (new)

Bethany wrote: "Name:Rayven Hale
Appearance:

Personality:
+Extremely Anti-social
+used to be addicted to heroin
+Stoner
+Seductive when she wants to be
+Never takes "no" for an answer
+A s..."

((I have a few things for you to fix about your character. Please use full sentences when you are describing your character not just 'Quiet' So please don't list off there traits. Hmmm well I feel that a 13 year old is a bit extreme to be addicted to all those things..but I mean hey what do I know. But I would like to make her older if that's ok. And sad for her she won't find any drugs on the island..which also can be good. Also even though deaths may occur in this Rp please no rampages killing characters because you need permission and we can't jump into death so soon in the Rp.))

message 42: by Miles (new)

Miles (CrabbyBaby101) | 27 comments hey can i make one of the "bad guys"?

message 43: by ღஐKendraღஐ, Has the strength of a Ranging Fire (new)

Miles wrote: "hey can i make one of the "bad guys"?"

((Hmm..sure you can just be descriptive and stuff. And can they be something more than just a crazy person. I think the bad guys can just be hungry for rule and want to use this as an advantage to do what they want. If you want they can go crazy with power or something...But yeah sure))

message 44: by Xander Sympathy (new)

Xander Sympathy | 96 comments ((sorry 'bout that It's now fixed and Rayven will be very disappointed about not being able to find any drugs. I made it to where she wont be killing anyone until possible))

message 45: by ღஐKendraღஐ, Has the strength of a Ranging Fire (new)

((No problem! Glad you fixed her~! ;) She's quiet an interesting character I must say haven't had one of those characters yet..but there's always a first. But awesome because I want to get it started before any killing starts I feel..))

message 46: by Xander Sympathy (new)

Xander Sympathy | 96 comments ((yea that makes sense not wanting characters to die before they can really do anything I'm guessing.))

message 47: by Anastacia (new)

Anastacia (Ana3) | 28 comments Name: Jadelyn Amanda West 'Jade'
Appearance:
Personality: Jade is somewhat mean and rude to many people.When she and Her ex boyfriend were dating, she was very jealous and very possessive of him. She doesn't like being told what to do and often points out that she's doing something because she wants to, not because someone told her to. However, she seemed to obey her ex boyfriend, and he is the only one able to calm her down and make her at least somewhat polite and nice to other people Often, She is considered "weird" and "disturbing". She has a macabre sense of humor, as well as somewhat sadistic tendencies.She also seems to be worried about her father's opinion of her hopes and dreams. Jade hates many things for various reasons, She also seems to have very subtle ways of revenge, and rarely physically hurts someone,Despite her usual personality, she seems to have a bit of a soft side for young kids,
History: Jade grew up with her cold and judgemental father that hated her for being a girl. She never knew her mother as her mother died when she was 2. Her father never really cared about Jade. When Jade was ten her father died and Jade was left in the care of her aunt. Her aunt hated Jade for the style of clothing she wears. On her thirteenth birthday Jade was sent to a boarding school. She later found out her Aunt disowned her and she no longer has family. So to Jade this place is heaven.
Skills: Building fires
Knows how to use a knife
Weaknesses: Climbing trees
Running
Not the best swimmer
Crush: Open

message 48: by Miles (new)

Miles (CrabbyBaby101) | 27 comments Name: Gordon Desmond

Appearance: http://www.sciencephoto.com/image/204...

Personality: Trouble. Absolute trouble. A constant troublemaker and rule breaker, Gordon does it for the thrill. A natural rebel, he refuses to be "shackled" by rules or laws. Calls himself the "Anarchist." If he doesn't like you, he'll tell it to your face. if you don't like it, he'll fight you. This is what has gained him the hate and anger of many adults and teenagers, and the respect of his few "friends". However he is hesitant to hurt younger children or seniors.

History: Raised in the inner city slums by an Anti government psycho (his father). He lived there for 12 years, suffering the absolute worst of society. But what does not kill you makes you stronger. And it certainly made Gordon stronger. Gordon was taken out of his fathers custody after he set his father on fire while he was sleeping. He was sent to a boys home, where he put three kids in the hospital. At his school, he sold drugs, test answers, knives. He led a whole black market. Finally he was kicked out of school for spray painting a large anarchy symbol on the side of the school. (Hence his nickname)

Skills: Knows how to fight. Is strong. Knows how to use knives.

Weaknesses: Is dislikable. Rude. Does not make friends easily. Is also not the most intelligent.

Crush: None

Other:

message 49: by ღஐKendraღஐ, Has the strength of a Ranging Fire (new)

Anastacia wrote: "Name: Jadelyn Amanda West 'Jade'
Appearance:
Personality: Jade is somewhat mean and rude to many people.When she and Her ex boyfriend were dating, she was very jealous and ..."

((A victorious fan eh? ;) Like it~!))

message 50: by ღஐKendraღஐ, Has the strength of a Ranging Fire (new)

Miles wrote: "Name: Gordon Desmond

Appearance: http://www.sciencephoto.com/image/204...

Personality: Trouble. Absolute trouble. A constant troublemaker and rule brea..."

((Sweet looks like we have another 'bad guy'! What fun!!))

« previous 1