ROBUST discussion

Comments (showing 1-9 of 9) (9 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Andre Jute (new)

Andre Jute (AndreJute) | 4851 comments Mod
My August sales, despite my forecast earlier in the month, were off only 4.2% on July. I imagine this is a sign of an upward annual trend, not an anomaly, but I don't really have enough stable information to draw a trend line, as I discussed a couple of weeks ago in another thread.

message 2: by K.A. (new)

K.A. Jordan (KAJordan) | 3042 comments I did well, because of Kindle Select free days, and a long period of free for 'Swallow the Moon.'

My 6 month total was wonderful - also because of free days.

This year doesn't look at all like last year or the year before when 10 sales a month was something to celebrate.

message 3: by Patricia (new)

Patricia (PatriciaSierra) | 2388 comments Sept. is another slow month for me. It's okay, though. I wouldn't know how to react if suddenly I sold a lot of books.

message 4: by Katie (new)

Katie Stewart (Katiewstewart) | 1099 comments I've sold 11 this month so far, which is already three more than in September last year and I have a free promotion coming up next week. Not exactly figures I can retire on, but definitely improving.

message 5: by K.A. (new)

K.A. Jordan (KAJordan) | 3042 comments Slow for me, too, 2 books on Amazon and 5 on Kobo.

September 14th 'Let's Do Lunch' has a free day. Pixel of Ink picked it up last time, I'm hoping to get lucky again.

message 6: by Christopher (new)

Christopher Bunn | 160 comments September is redefining the old Latin word "bleh" for me. Sort of like redefining "expensive French cheese" to suddenly mean "cheese product that is squirted out of a pressurized can," or redefining "incredible movie" as "Pirates of the Caribbean 3."

(I just made the mistake of watching that movie. Amazingly, I lasted 36 minutes before my brain rebelled.)

message 7: by Andre Jute (new)

Don't forget to make tweets for your free books and post them the day before in the thread we have for that purpose.

Put/pick up a TWEET here & Love THESE BOOKS right NOW

in Members' Books

at http://www.goodreads.com/topic/show/9...

message 8: by Andre Jute (new)

Christopher wrote: "(I just made the mistake of watching that movie. Amazingly, I lasted 36 minutes before my brain rebelled.) "

Your brain wasn't too fried to check your watch.

message 9: by Christopher (new)

Christopher Bunn | 160 comments The last vestige of self-preservation...