Hunger Games- All Around discussion

The Characters > Katniss

Comments (showing 1-12 of 12) (12 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Caroline (new)

Caroline (Godwithus) What did you think of Katniss?

message 2: by Kate Kid, Helper mod (new)

Kate Kid (KateKid) | 85 comments Mod
I didn't know a character could be so simalar to me. Seriously! I even grew up without a father! I braid my hair, I don't show much emotion, I'm not very trusting, I know how to shoot a bow, and so much more. MY EYES ARE EVEN GREY! O.O SCARY!

message 3: by Kate Kid, Helper mod (new)

I also have a friend (more like little sister) With blonde hair, and she's 10 and I'm 14. PERFECT age difference!

message 4: by Caroline (new)

Caroline (Godwithus) Omgosh! That's crazy! And I thought I was like Clove!

message 5: by (Ambz) ~|*The Angelic Vampire*|~, Assisting mod: Foxface (new)

(Ambz) ~|*The Angelic Vampire*|~ (AmbzTheAngelicVampire) | 97 comments Mod
Jeez. That's scary.

message 6: by Caroline (new)

Caroline (Godwithus) Hehe:) I honestly don't know how Katniss lived through all the deaths

message 7: by Kate Kid, Helper mod (new)

I know right!??!? SCARY IS RIGHT! And I think I know, she had someone to protect. She's also suffered worse. Just think, she lives in District 12. LOTS OF DEATHS!

message 8: by Caroline (new)

Caroline (Godwithus) I know...

message 9: by Lily (new)

Lily (lovelyisapixie) | 3 comments Katniss *TEAM GALE* wrote: "I didn't know a character could be so simalar to me. Seriously! I even grew up without a father! I braid my hair, I don't show much emotion, I'm not very trusting, I know how to shoot a bow, and so..."

I have a freind who is juts like that. She even has a little sister who is 12 and she is 16.

message 10: by Kate Kid, Helper mod (new)

LOL that's epic!

message 11: by ↬ Sarah ↫ (new)

↬ Sarah ↫ | 4 comments omg, Katniss is just amazing. If i had a to pick a character out of a book that i would look up to and want to be like, it would be Katniss. I love how brave she is, her style, and her mad archery skills. She's just so perfect and awesome!

message 12: by Caroline (new)

Caroline (Godwithus) I agree!