Your Writing ~ Our Comments discussion

General > Welcome~Intoduce Yourself

Comments (showing 1-23 of 23) (23 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

Hey, you all should know that it really makes me happy (like little happy dance happy) when new people join any of the groups I make. So let me know you are here and tell me if there is anything I can help with!!!

s•u•n•s•h•i•n•e «§KENZ§» Hello! I am Sunshine/Kenzie! :D

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

Hey Kenzie!!!

message 4: by Karma (new)

Karma (KarmaClaws) | 9 comments Hey I haven't really posted in this group, this might be my first comment ever, but I do have one little question. Do we post our own stories and/or poems?

message 5: by Godwin (new)

Godwin | 4 comments Hey guys. So I've been in this forum for a while now but I still haven't introduced myself yet. I'm Godwin :))))

PS: Kenzie you wouldn't happen to have a fanfiction account named Death by Torchwood would you?

s•u•n•s•h•i•n•e «§KENZ§» I do not. Nice to meet you though!

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

Hello to all of you guys, and sorry for being out for so long. Phantom to answer your question if you post a request in the General~Requests topic stating what kind of folder you would like (poetry, short stories, or novel) then I will gladly post a folder for you as soon as I can.

message 8: by Karma (new)

Karma (KarmaClaws) | 9 comments okay

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

:)

message 10: by The Phantom (new)

The Phantom (ZeroSummations) Hi I'm Joe, I write mainly fan-fics but sometimes dabble in poetry, but unfortunately I seem to be bad and continuing my work. I'll write two or three pages and then struggle to continue it. I'd love to get some feedback on my writing as I have even been honoured with it being labelled Tolkein-esque.

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

Welcome Joe we would be honored and glad to read through your work for you as we'll as provide hopefully helpful feedback

message 12: by Penny (new)

Penny | 1 comments Hello all! I am Penny...or Zilknitha...or Bat. I answer to many things. I am a fine art student who used poetry and stream of conscience writing as part of my working practice. Althought i am trying to get better at writing things that are longer.

message 14: by [deleted user] (new)

Hey Penny!!! Glad to have you and I hope we can help you out

message 15: by Breanna Joy (new)

Breanna Joy Hey, I'm Phoenix--only girl I know with that name--and I love to write, mostly fantasy and fiction. I've dabbled in poetry and songs but I don't think they ever turned out that great...My favorite part of writing is my characters, I could spend time with them all day. I'm looking forward to getting some impartial critique, please feel free to offer suggestions and criticisms as well as praise ;) Because I really want to learn to get better at what I do--there's certainly room for improvement ;)

message 16: by The Phantom (new)

The Phantom (ZeroSummations) You came!

message 17: by Breanna Joy (new)

Breanna Joy Greeting Joe!! Lol how many groups do we have together now, like, four? XD

message 18: by The Phantom (new)

The Phantom (ZeroSummations) It seems to be that way with all my friends. XD

message 19: by Breanna Joy (new)

Breanna Joy Hahaha

message 20: by The Phantom (new)

The Phantom (ZeroSummations) Mwu-Hahaha

message 21: by Breanna Joy (new)

Breanna Joy #notastalker

message 22: by The Phantom (new)

The Phantom (ZeroSummations) I fething invited you!!!

message 23: by [deleted user] (new)

Hey Phoenix, welcome to the group, sorry ive been pretty inactive as of late.