Esme > Esme

Comments Showing 1-32 of 32 (32 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Massie (new)

Massie | 213 comments Mod
What do y'all think of Esme?

message 2: by Massie (new)

haha yah me 2! shes, like, the perfect mother!

message 3: by Meg (new)

Meg  | 36 comments true

message 4: by Meghan (new)

Meghan | 56 comments I love Esme! She's so sweet.

message 5: by Meg (new)

Meg  | 36 comments she is

message 6: by Meghan (new)

Meghan | 56 comments When I first read Twilight and got to the part were we met her, I was like, "I want her to be my mom!" I felt so bad for her when she said her baby died.

Haley!!!!!!! :) i know! it is so sad...its also sad tha some people can relate to that......:(

message 8: by Meghan (new)

Meghan | 56 comments I know! It bugged me that she got like no intview time either, the other Cullens did such as Emmet, but she had more lines in the movie then he did!

message 9: by Meghan (new)

Meghan | 56 comments I wish the had Emmet saying "This isn't right Edward! She's not one of us." When this line wasn't in the movie my friend and I were very mad. But I'm glade Esme had lines, hopefully in the next movies all the characters have more lines. Did Jasper say anything in Twilight?

message 10: by Meghan (new)

Meghan | 56 comments OH yeah! I forgot about those!

message 11: by Meg (new)

Meg  | 36 comments lol

message 12: by Mary (new)

Mary | 133 comments Mod
jasper had 7 lines in the whole movie. i remember one of the crazy jasper fans saying that

message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

o i remember that too. jackson was really good playing jasper tho. at least thats what i thought b/c he really looked like he was in pain. lol

message 14: by Meghan (new)

Meghan | 56 comments I thought he was a good Jasper too. After I saw the movie one of my freinds who hadn't read the book but saw the movie asked if Jasper was the one who looked constipatied. When she said this I giggled.

message 15: by Massie (new)

haha!! jackson was an ok jasper but im sure tht they culd have found some1 a little better for the part

message 16: by Mary (new)

Mary | 133 comments Mod
i agree

message 17: by Meg (new)

Meg  | 36 comments i agree to

message 18: by Meghan (new)

Meghan | 56 comments But they did pick a lot of actors that people knew. Like Kellan, he is in a lot of movies/tv shows. I didn't really know him before Twilight, but like last night I was watching Accepted, and guess whos in it! I started freaking out and my brother called me a loser. Then my mom walked in the room and saw me petting the tv. Not my greatest moment,

message 19: by [deleted user] (new)

lmao!! u were petting the tv! nice!!

message 20: by Meghan (new)

Meghan | 56 comments Yeah, I tend to do it alot when Twilight guys are on tv or there is a picture or video of them online.

message 21: by [deleted user] (new)

lmao!

message 22: by Mary (new)

Mary | 133 comments Mod
yesss well i saw fis comercial w/ hillary duff and started screming!!! then looked it up on youtube and wached it a couple more times
lol

message 23: by Meghan (new)

Meghan | 56 comments I new he was in the music video before he was in Twilight, but I forgot. So when I saw it recently there was marjor screaming invold. This also happened when 90210 premired and he wsa in it.

message 24: by Meghan (new)

Meghan | 56 comments I love him in Accepted, even though he has like two lines. He plays a really hot skateboarder.

message 25: by Meghan (new)

Meghan | 56 comments I've only seen it on tv. 1st on HBO when I still had it, then it was on Comedy Central like 6 times last weekend.

message 26: by Meghan (new)

Meghan | 56 comments I wanted it on dvd, but my parents probably won't buy it for me for that reason. That's why I'm watch it on tv.

message 27: by Meghan (new)

Meghan | 56 comments wow!!

message 28: by Massie (new)

haha--when me, mary, and sara watched prom night (kellan's in it!) every time he was on the screen we'd like freak out and pause it and sara took a picture on her fone! it was funny

message 29: by Massie (new)

lol! he's only in it a couple times, but he's soooooooooo gorgeous!! lol--the first time u c him he's holding a keg, and we started laughing hysterically calling him a party animal and everything--i was like defending by saying things like "evryone likes to hav fun!" lol it was sooooo funny

message 30: by Massie (new)

lol!! it rele was a funny moment!!

message 31: by Meghan (new)

Meghan | 56 comments I was at my friend's house when I watched that and I started freaking out when I saw him. I thnk her dad found me to be a little weird. :)

message 32: by Massie (new)

lol--yah we were freakin out to!!