I Love Twilight

Comments Showing 1-50 of 77 (77 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by Massie (new)

Massie | 213 comments Mod
Why do you love twilight?

message 2: by Massie (new)

yah it was!! it rele was a great story! and 2 think it was all a dream 4 her!

message 3: by Meg (new)

Meg  | 36 comments wat??

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

caroline u said it all!!

message 5: by Meg (new)

Meg  | 36 comments weird

message 6: by Meghan (new)

Meghan | 56 comments I agree w/ Caroline, but a reason why I like it besides what everyone else thinks, is that, I have no love live of my own... I know pathetic, I'm trying to get a boyfriend just not workiong that well, so w/ Twilight I'm able to be some oneelse, Bella, and see what love really is. When I read Twilight I felt like I was Bella and the events were happening to me. That makes a great book I feel, when you become the character.

message 7: by Meghan (new)

Meghan | 56 comments Yay! I'm not alone! I've had 2 bf's but they only lasted like 3 days each (don't ask) but that Middle School. And I'm only 14 so i guess I have a while.

I didn't like New Moon as much as the other 3, but it probably was cuz Jacob gat really anyoning once he phased. But I could really feel the pain Bella was going through with out Edward.

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

New Moon was my least favorite i think but its hard to decide which i like the most!! there all soo good!!

message 9: by Meghan (new)

Meghan | 56 comments Well I'm now a freshmen in high school, but when I was reading the books i was in middle school. Plus I really liked this guy, who didn't like me back at the time I was reading it.

message 10: by Meghan (new)

Meghan | 56 comments You're like our Esme!

message 11: by Meghan (new)

Meghan | 56 comments Your our mother for all intents and popuses!

message 12: by Ace (last edited Feb 09, 2009 11:23PM) (new)

Ace (acecombat94) | 46 comments "caroline you said it all"
I TOTALY AGREE!!!!!

it made me feel like i was bella and that i knew that someone was deffinanty inlove with me and i loved him to...

i like this guy atm but he lives in a diff city than me so we only get to see eachother at swimm meets! :( im so excited next big one i get to c him is in 3 weeks!!! yay haha but the only problem is that im not fully sure if he likes me... but apparently he dus becoz he told his friend (whos also a guy called noah) and one of my best guy friends (who used to live in my city but had to move coz of his dads work) well anyway he told noah that he liked me (... YAY!!!...) but he wasnt sure if i liked him... (i was like is he blind!?? lol) so it will be interesting in 3 weeks! :P lol thats what the whole book reminded me of :P lol theres also an afterparty so i hope we can talk :P lol coz with al the swimming going on (becoz its a nz swim meet/ nationals) no1 can reali talk untill the afterparty :P lol

lol im excited now :P lol
but im not sure what hes gonna say ... or what im gonna do... i reali like him and i dont know what to do if he dusnt like me anymore...??

message 13: by Meghan (new)

Meghan | 56 comments Totaly Ali. Don't get to caught up with him. While I liked this guy (who happens to be on my swim team. Ali I swim too!) who didn't like me back, I started going out w/ another guy at my school, but then dumped him 3 days later, cazy I still like the guy on my team. Bad idea. Now I like the guy I went out w/ last year. My friends aren't too happy about that. They don't want to deal w/ drama.

message 14: by Ace (new)

Ace (acecombat94) | 46 comments lol COOL!!! whats your best stroke?? and race?!! lol
oh and what club and COUNTRY!! haha :P its awesome ae!! haha how old are you??

um yeaw well he dusnt swimm at my club hes in a different city and club butt apparently he likes me but im not sure :P we both like eachother but we both arnt sure that he likes me and i like him :P lol

message 15: by Ace (new)

Ace (acecombat94) | 46 comments lol okk but lyk one of his best friends told me ??? lol im not sure lol but i jus wanna knw ... u knw so i can move on or sumthing :P its jus that ive liked him 4 a while and apparently everyone at their club is trying to find out who he likes .. so they go through the list of people he knws and he sez no then app they say my name and he blushes then dusnt answer... but im still nt sure haha thanks guys :P uve been a great help :P x

message 16: by Meghan (last edited Feb 11, 2009 06:24AM) (new)

Meghan | 56 comments My favorite stroke in Fly, but I can't swim it any more cause I hurt my shoulder. I also love and am pretty good at long distance free. I live in the US, so I don't think I'll ever get to swim against you. :( I'm not that good. And i'm 14 and turning 15 in a month and 10 days before Twilight comes out on dvd here.

I know what you mean w/ the whole, wanting to know to get over sorta thing. Hopefully he likes you!

message 17: by Ace (new)

Ace (acecombat94) | 46 comments lol COOL!!! FLYS MY BEST STROKE TO!!! im turning 15 next month on the 5th of march!!! :P lol cool! that sucks about ur shoulder! :( whats ur 200fly time?? i like 800fr, 200fly, 400im and 200im :P lol

lol guess what i jus saw an add for the twilight soundtrack and nearli jumped out of my skin!! lol im so excited to get the DVD and THE SOUNDTRACK! :P lol

lol yea i jus wanna knw from him u knw :P lol yea and if he dusnt that sucks but ill get ova it... and if he dus well that wud be awkward lol :P lol thanks

... caroline lol im to shy to ask him koz i dont see him much and if he said no it wud be awkward to talk to him afta :P il jus c what happens at nationals lol ill tell u afta that what happens lol :P x

thanks guys :P

message 18: by Meghan (new)

Meghan | 56 comments I haven't swam the 800 free before, cause that's only during the summer, cause we swim yrds here, and my coach hasn't put me in it.
I'm not sure my 2 fly time since i haven't swam it in almost a year. 400im? Wow.

When i told the guy who I liked that I liked he he was like, "yeah, I know." That's all. But i'm sure it will go better for you, since it seems he likes you. Good luck! :)

message 19: by Ace (new)

Ace (acecombat94) | 46 comments lol wow yards?? cool :P lol

oh okk i need to get a pb in my 200fly its slow atm lol, and my 400im in 1 sec off the wgtn record :P lol i so hope i get it :D lol yeer i like the 400im lol

aww thats mean why didnt he say anything else?? aww im soorrri, did he like u??

thanks im jus to shy to ask him :P lol thanks 4 thee help :P

message 20: by Meghan (new)

Meghan | 56 comments I don't know what 1/2 of your swimming vocab means since it's probably different from where I am. So let's just say I'm vertiualy smilling and noding. :)

He said he knew it cause on of our friends already told him (great friend he is) the we sat there akwardly than the guy who told him I liked him asked my other friend if he could have a piece of her banana muffin. So I would say that he didn't like me.

It took so much for me to tell him. There's a really long dramatic story to it too, but I'll spear you the details. But if you don't have the guts to tell him, him might never tell you sonce he also sounds shy, and you'll never get to know what might have happened. You don't want to go through life w/ regret. Should of, could of, would of. Not the best policy.

message 21: by Ace (new)

Ace (acecombat94) | 46 comments lol sorri we swim in meters lol.

AWW thats sad! :( and mean :S

yea i kinda knw that he likes me bhut we are to shy to admit it to eachother ... tho every1 else knws haha

i knw what you mean but ill c what happens at nags haaha im freaking out lol

message 22: by Meghan (new)

Meghan | 56 comments Deep breaths. BReathing is important.
Everyone says I have great relasionship advice, weird thing is I'm horrible when it comes to boys. Maybe cause I want to help people advoid the mistakes I've made. IDK.

Communitcation is key. Try talking to him more before you guy talk about dating. If your too shy now what will happen if you go out. There is this one couple I know were I did most of the talking for them. There was so much drama b/t them even though they didn't talk eventually I Quite and my friend got mad at, but I told her that I couldn't fix the relashionship, she had to, I wasn't dating him, I didn't even really like the guy anyway. I have no clue if their still dating neither do they. (See why I gave up.) Make sure there is a enough to talk about b/t you two, or else the relasionship will be a dud. Hope this helps! Try talking to him more, but not about the 2 of you together (try talking about swimming, Michel Phelps and how he got caught smoking..IDK if you talk about him there... but the piont is talk about something you both enjoy, or if you know he likes soccer/football, dn't know what it's called their, look up some info about his fav team or stats of something related to it.)Good luck! And get talking!

message 23: by Ace (new)

Ace (acecombat94) | 46 comments thanks.

thats some really good advice! thanks heaps!!

ill try at nags when i nex see him :P lol

x

message 24: by Meghan (new)

Meghan | 56 comments Good luck!
Now I probably should start useing my own advice...

message 25: by Ace (new)

Ace (acecombat94) | 46 comments lol yea lol
thanks 4 the help!
x

message 26: by Meghan (new)

Meghan | 56 comments Maybe I should go into the career of relasionship consilor. Hmmm...

message 27: by Ace (new)

Ace (acecombat94) | 46 comments lol yer! ud be real good lol haha

message 28: by Meghan (new)

Meghan | 56 comments But I want to work w/ little kid and be a kindegarden teacher, and doing that, you don't work w/ kids! You know what i'll use my writing skills and write a book on relasionships! But a funny one!

message 29: by Ace (new)

Ace (acecombat94) | 46 comments yer that wud be real cool! how old are you??

message 30: by Meghan (new)

Meghan | 56 comments Remember Ali, we're both 14 turing 15 in March and both are swimmers who are crazy and like the harder events.

message 31: by Ace (new)

Ace (acecombat94) | 46 comments lol ohyea!! haha funni wwe are so alike!! thAts probs why our parents are!! lol thinking at the same time!!! haha lol thats so cool!

message 32: by Meghan (new)

Meghan | 56 comments Wow. Your like the New Zealand Meghan and I'm like the American Ali! Creppy!
New Book Idea! About Parralle universes in the same univers!

message 33: by Ace (new)

Ace (acecombat94) | 46 comments HAHA YEA!!! lol :P that wud be cool!

message 34: by Meghan (new)

Meghan | 56 comments Just wondering... What time is it there? I was wondering the time diffence, but I'm too lazy to look it up and this is much easier.

message 35: by Ace (new)

Ace (acecombat94) | 46 comments lol um its 2:43PM saturday 14th feb

message 36: by Meghan (new)

Meghan | 56 comments It's already valintines day there! Gasp! It's still Fri. the 13th here. It is almost 8:44 PM here. You're like almost a full day ahead of me.

message 37: by Ace (new)

Ace (acecombat94) | 46 comments lol wow haha happy valentines day!! haha i 4got about that! lol

message 38: by Meghan (new)

Meghan | 56 comments I had so much sugar today since tomorrow/today is heart day and I don't have school tomorrow/today. Now my stomach hurts.

message 39: by Ace (new)

Ace (acecombat94) | 46 comments lol funni! well i jus went to a swim meet ... it was only sprints so it was more a fun meet... and me and my friend were taking the piss out of all of the races :P it was so funni! haha

message 40: by Meghan (new)

Meghan | 56 comments Yuck. I hate sprits. Not fun.

message 41: by Ace (new)

Ace (acecombat94) | 46 comments lol i hate SPRINTS TO haha they suck! lol

message 42: by Meghan (new)

Meghan | 56 comments I so prefer disitance

message 43: by Ace (new)

Ace (acecombat94) | 46 comments YER SAME HERE!!! HAHA! :P

message 44: by Dapplenose (new)

Dapplenose i hate twilight! i haven't even read it yet but i know it's bad 'cuz it has stupid "vampire stuff" in it. *sticks out toungue* 'na na na na boo boo'.

message 45: by Massie (new)

if u hate it so much, then why did u join the group??? this is 4 twilight FANS!! and im pretty sure ur opinion will change if u read the books--dont judge a book by its movie

message 46: by Ace (last edited Mar 23, 2009 08:41PM) (new)

Ace (acecombat94) | 46 comments WTF P**S OFF MARISA!!!!! SILLY DUMB S**T FOR JOINING THE GROUP IN THE FIRST PLACE!!! lol CAN YOU NOT READ ITS FOR TWILIGHT FANS ONLY! IF YOU DONT LIKE TWILIGHT THEN GO AWAY COZ WE DONT WANT TO HEAR IT!... READ THE BOOKS BEFORE YOU PLACE YOUR OPINION! ... BECAUSE I KNOW YOU WOULD HAVE PROBS CHANGED YOUR MIND!...

neways soori about that big out-burst i dont see why people join if they dont even like iit in the first place its jus stupid coz all they are goonna get is heapsa s**t back lol...

WELL I LOVE TWILIGHT AND THATS ALL IM GONNA SAY :P lol i agree with you massie! :P lol

message 47: by Massie (new)

lol--dont worry, i have outbursts to!! lol

message 48: by Ace (new)

Ace (acecombat94) | 46 comments lol yer haha that 1 jus happend to tick me off! haha :p its silly that thoes people even bother to join coz they all know they are gonnaget s**t back haha :P or a total shut down be heaps of twilight fans! :p lol

message 49: by Massie (new)

lol--yah pple just like to join so they can trash it and all its fans!!! it makes me mad, to!! lol

message 50: by Ace (new)

Ace (acecombat94) | 46 comments lol yer its real mean and gay :( lol yer hahah it reali annoys me! haha :P lol

« previous 1