Team Emmett discussion

Emmet. enough said. > Kellan Lutz as Emmett

Comments Showing 1-38 of 38 (38 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Massie (new)

Massie | 7 comments Do you think Kellan Lutz was a good Emmett for the Twilight movies? Why or Why Not?

message 2: by Jenn (new)

Jenn no, i dont think so. he wasnt burly enough, and they should have made him have curly hair, like in the book.

@_@

message 3: by Meg (new)

Meg  | 6 comments yea and kellan lutz is sooo hot lol

*jasper[♥]alice* (soccerchic123789gmailcom) | 71 comments yes because hes perfectamoundo!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*jasper[♥]alice* (soccerchic123789gmailcom) | 71 comments and hot and TOUGH! and a spida monkay..TEAHAAA

*jasper[♥]alice* (soccerchic123789gmailcom) | 71 comments YA, deffinetly!@!!!

message 7: by Meg (new)

Meg  | 6 comments hes my monkey man lol!!!!!

message 8: by Lexi (new)

Lexi (theonecalledwhatsername) yes i think hes perfect i luv him!

message 9: by Alli (new)

Alli (Alli28) i thought he was the best cast character! my friends and i call him "the real-life emmett". kellan is amazing

message 10: by Lexi (new)

Lexi (theonecalledwhatsername) lol yup!

*jasper[♥]alice* (soccerchic123789gmailcom) | 71 comments lolzz :P

message 12: by Mrs. Malfoy (new)

Mrs. Malfoy (dylykinz) yes! he is like the perfect emmett!

message 13: by Mrs. Malfoy (new)

Mrs. Malfoy (dylykinz) P.S i went to see twilight in theaters with all my friends and we had no idea kellan was playing emmett and one of my friends is named kellen (only she is a girl) and so when we saw his name in the credits we all started yelling kellen and everyone thoguht we where in obsessed with kellAn but realy we were obsessed with kellEn lol.

message 14: by Mrs. Malfoy (new)

Mrs. Malfoy (dylykinz) I was watching that hillary duff music video. i had seen it befoer but when i first saw it i did not know the guy was realy kellan. So im watching it (thinking wtf this video is messed up) and when there both in the broken elevator and its falling to the ground I kept thinking why doesn't he use his vampire powers to save her lol

message 15: by Mrs. Malfoy (new)

Mrs. Malfoy (dylykinz) lol. I did nto know much about kellan back then... well i did not know much about him until after I saw twilight and wanted to learn more lol

message 16: by Mrs. Malfoy (new)

Mrs. Malfoy (dylykinz) totaly

*jasper[♥]alice* (soccerchic123789gmailcom) | 71 comments HAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAA

*jasper[♥]alice* (soccerchic123789gmailcom) | 71 comments ggggggggggggggggggaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhh

*jasper[♥]alice* (soccerchic123789gmailcom) | 71 comments soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

message 20: by Lexi (new)

Lexi (theonecalledwhatsername) lol

*jasper[♥]alice* (soccerchic123789gmailcom) | 71 comments haaaaaaaaaaaaaah

message 22: by Mrs. Malfoy (new)

Mrs. Malfoy (dylykinz) lol

message 23: by Lexi (new)

Lexi (theonecalledwhatsername) lmao

*jasper[♥]alice* (soccerchic123789gmailcom) | 71 comments ....

message 25: by Mrs. Malfoy (new)

every one has a colorful pic exept me

message 26: by Massie (new)

Massie | 7 comments haha--he was perfect!!!!

message 27: by [deleted user] (new)

b/w?

message 28: by [deleted user] (new)

Ahh... lol, that makes sense!!

message 29: by Mrs. Malfoy (new)

Mrs. Malfoy (dylykinz) ya :) if you get an acount with photobucket and hit edit your picture then they have all kinds of efects including the black and white effect

*jasper[♥]alice* (soccerchic123789gmailcom) | 71 comments ya, whooo go colorfullyyy pics! i love my rainbow flower!!!!!!

message 31: by Mrs. Malfoy (new)

*jasper[♥]alice* (soccerchic123789gmailcom) | 71 comments AWESOME! post it when your done!!!

message 33: by Whitney (new)

Whitney I loved Emmett in the movie!!! Kellan Lutz and Taylor Lautner were my two favorite characters in the movie!!! yay

message 34: by Mrs. Malfoy (new)

Mrs. Malfoy (dylykinz) Caroline Pattinson wrote: "i will!! lol, but dude...its so stupid!!! LOL!!"

who cares. What do you need to make a video like that?

*jasper[♥]alice* (soccerchic123789gmailcom) | 71 comments lolz r u done?? i'm gonna llook it up!

message 36: by Mrs. Malfoy (new)

Mrs. Malfoy (dylykinz) cool

and i mean what kind of editin program

message 37: by Mrs. Malfoy (new)

Mrs. Malfoy (dylykinz) lol. cant wait to se it

*jasper[♥]alice* (soccerchic123789gmailcom) | 71 comments huh??