Addicted to YA discussion

Abandoned Series > Tiger's Dream

Comments (showing 1-21 of 21) (21 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Erika, Dream Thief (new)

Erika (livingforthebooks) | 4468 comments Mod
What do you think will happen?

message 2: by Neha (new)

Neha Bhakta (Bhakta2009) | 2 comments Where is the news for this book, I would like to look everything up before i get too excited.

message 3: by MadangeL (new)

MadangeL (Bookwormaphobia) | 77 comments I just want Mr. Kadam to come back... :*( and know what the cover is.

message 4: by Nikki (new)

Nikki Hoehne (NikkiRajaramlol) | 689 comments how!? :D

message 5: by Sophia (new)

Sophia | 42 comments I don't even know what it is going to be about! There is so many possibilities! :) But I can't wait for it to come out, nonetheless! :D

message 6: by Neha (new)

Neha Bhakta (Bhakta2009) | 2 comments I think it might come out in Jan., Feb., or July. I made this assumption based on the releases of the older books. So maybe we don't have to wait that long.

These Violent Delights (Robin) Neha wrote: "I think it might come out in Jan., Feb., or July. I made this assumption based on the releases of the older books. So maybe we don't have to wait that long."

hopefully...

message 8: by Nikki (new)

Nikki Hoehne (NikkiRajaramlol) | 689 comments I'm soo excited for this book!

message 9: by MadangeL (new)

MadangeL (Bookwormaphobia) | 77 comments Have you seen the cover!? It's kinda creepy, but cool. I also read rumors about Tigers Destiny being the last book, and Tigers Dream is just an "extra".

Makes me want to pug my ears and rock back and forth in the corner crying.... :(

message 10: by MadangeL (new)

MadangeL (Bookwormaphobia) | 77 comments plug. not "pug" :)

message 11: by Nikki (new)

Nikki Hoehne (NikkiRajaramlol) | 689 comments MadangeL wrote: "Have you seen the cover!? It's kinda creepy, but cool. I also read rumors about Tigers Destiny being the last book, and Tigers Dream is just an "extra".

Makes me want to pug my ears and rock back..."

I havent seen the cover!! Where can i see it?? And it cant be an extra!! Ill cry!!

message 12: by Nikki (new)

Nikki Hoehne (NikkiRajaramlol) | 689 comments grr no one answers:( i NEED TO SEE THE COVER!!:/ haha

message 13: by Linda (new)

Linda Peng | 11 comments MadangeL wrote: "I just want Mr. Kadam to come back... :*( and know what the cover is."

I know right? When Mr. Kadam died it felt like the glue of the book had been melted away :((( (forgive my cheesiness)

message 14: by Eleshia (new)

Eleshia Lusane | 4 comments I read on Colleen Houck's blog that she is currently writing this book and the first book in a new Egyptian series; however, due to contract obligatons the Egyptian book is her first priority.

I'm sad and excited all at the same time.

message 15: by Linda (new)

Linda Peng | 11 comments GAH HURRY UP I NEED MORE KELSEY AND REN. Although I have a hunch this book could be from Ren and Durga's perspective.

message 16: by Jojobean (new)

Jojobean I wonder what this will be about. tiger's destiny had such a final closing to it

message 17: by YA Book Bum (new)

YA Book Bum (crackling-bones) | 25 comments I'm just waiting for the last book to come out! Can anyone tell me when Tiger's Destiny comes out in Australia? or it already out and I'm just blind?
I really need to know. I NEED ME SOME REEEEEEEEEEN!

message 18: by Parneet Sekhon (new)

Parneet Sekhon (HerBookishMusings) Maybe this book is from Kishan/Mr. Kadam/ Ren's perspective. Kishan said in the letter that he will meet Kelsey and Ren again. Maybe he cones back to the future with Durga? U just hope this time, Kelsey doesn't shift sides again and go to Kishan. Seriously! Ren will be heartbroken!

message 19: by -RininTa- (new)

-RininTa- (RinZ) | 560 comments Maybe this book is about Ren perspective about the whole things. Then I think it will tell about their marriage life - you know their son Anik. I'M SO EXCITED!!

message 20: by Senam (new)

Senam Adedze I want to be excited for this book because I love all the previous ones, but I can't help but have a horrible sinking feeling that this book will ruin everything. Though bad thoughts aside, I've been craving more Kelsey and Ren moments

message 21: by Shaylee*cheeky* (new)

Shaylee*cheeky* (shaysbooks) | 2806 comments I don't think it will ruin much. I've skimmed through it to see if I want to read it and it seems better written than the other books. Has anyone read it yet?