This topic is about Tiger Lily
Character Romances > Tiger Lily, Peter Pan, and Wendy

Comments (showing 1-10 of 10) (10 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Erika, Dream Thief (new) - rated it 5 stars

Erika (livingforthebooks) | 4468 comments Mod
What do you think of them?

message 2: by BriAnna (new)

BriAnna Smith Cooper | 74 comments What book is this from?

message 3: by Rachel (new)

Rachel (TheRavenGirl) | 89 comments Tiger Lily book? I really preferred Tiger Lily with Peter Pan. Even if Tiger was hard, she fit in better and he made her so happy.

message 4: by Emily (new) - added it

Emily | 87 comments I actually prefer Alice with Peter. (Shoutout to Disney crossover fans)

message 5: by Lily (new)

Lily | 67 comments I loved this book so much!! It totally changed my preference to Tiger Lily

message 6: by Ana (new)

Ana | 2 comments No way! I'll ship Darling Pan my whole life ♥️

Madame Reads I've always wanted Peter Pan and Wendy to be together. ALWAYS. But in this version of the Peter Pan story (and this version only!) I think Tiger Lily and Peter should have been together. Even though Peter was a little bit crazy.

Madame Reads Wendy was just so annoying in Tiger Lily.

Mariam | 32 comments At first I wanted tiger lily to be with Peter Pan but when he ended up with windy I wanted tiger lily to be with pin sap honestly he was the only one who truly wanted tiger lily just to be herself

Mariam | 32 comments At first I wanted tiger lily to be with Peter Pan but when he ended up with windy I wanted tiger lily to be with pin sap honestly he was the only one who truly wanted tiger lily just to be herself