Greek Mythology discussion

Percy Jackson > Movie

Comments Showing 1-50 of 68 (68 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by Victoria (new)

Victoria (vikkitori22) | 338 comments Mod
sooo youve all heard about it now we want to hear from you. what do you think about the pjo movie and how do you think it is going to go

message 2: by Victoria (new)

honestly the director i recently found out was the guy from the first harry potter movies and if you compare the first to books to the first to movies they are like identical! i think that haveing cris columbus (i think thats his name) as the director is going to be awesome... i also liked that he didn't really pick famous ppl, he had a couple but the purpose for the was to get famous and that launched te boat... so yeah

one thing i hope is for the movie they do not pick disney channel stars and nickalodian stares ugh none of them can act and would ruin it

message 3: by Court (new)

Court (bookedwithcourt) Victoria wrote: "honestly the director i recently found out was the guy from the first harry potter movies and if you compare the first to books to the first to movies they are like identical! i think that haveing ..."

definitely agree. About all of that.

message 4: by Court (new)

Court (bookedwithcourt) Isn't it kinda disappointing to hear that it doesn't come out until(around) February 12, 2010??

message 5: by Kristen (new)

Kristen | 183 comments It's terrible! (sigh)

message 6: by Victoria (new)

i was sooo happy when i found out about the movie at the time it was coming out november 13, 2009 but i was sooo bumbed to know it was going to be like a 5 month delay

message 7: by Court (last edited Feb 25, 2009 02:45AM) (new)

Court (bookedwithcourt) Yeah..It probably got moved because of friggin' New Moon *grumbles* I'm hating the Twi movies right now. First, they get Harry Potter 6 pushed back. And now Lightning Thief?

message 8: by Victoria (new)

wait wat! the lightning theif was pushed because of TWILIGHT! W/E! i hate them too...

ps... harry potter didn't get pushed because of twilight its because the wanted to make more money so they waited for the summer movie drive or that was the official excuse

message 9: by Kristen (new)

Kristen | 183 comments Are you sure it's because of New Moon or because they haven't cast ANYBODY!!! So frustrating!

message 10: by Victoria (new)

yeah i tooootally agree! i don't think it is for new moon because they havent even finished the script!

Xerxes Break(Vivian Ephona) (ephona) WHY do all the good movies have to come out in 2010!? WHYYYY!?

message 12: by Victoria (new)

lol i know

message 13: by Amy (new)

Amy (runawaymarbles) they don't HAVE to cast many people in NM. The origional script was way different from the book, though. I hope 1492 productions IS doing it... but it's probably going to stink.

message 14: by Victoria (new)

but we arn't talking about new moon we are talking about PJO! they havent even finished the script

message 15: by Kristen (new)

Kristen | 183 comments Hopefully they will cast soon or I just might die! Aggh!

message 16: by Amy (new)

Amy (runawaymarbles) No, the PJO script was way different from the book, and they're re-doing it.

message 17: by Kristen (last edited Feb 02, 2009 06:38PM) (new)

Kristen | 183 comments I hate it when people ruin an awesome book in a movie that's nothing like it!

message 18: by Amy (new)

Amy (runawaymarbles) I know. *cough*Ella Enchanged*cough*

message 19: by Kristen (new)

Kristen | 183 comments Hopefully Rick Riordan will step in because I think he is one of the people writing the script.

message 20: by Amy (new)

Amy (runawaymarbles) hope so.

message 21: by Kristen (new)

Kristen | 183 comments Does anyone have an opinion on who should play Percy?
All the ones I like are to old!!!

message 22: by Amy (new)

Amy (runawaymarbles) no.

message 23: by Victoria (new)

okay there are two ppl

josh hutchenson or what ever (the dude that was in bridge to terrabihia, and journey to the center...)

and then

slate pearce (he was in house and criminal minds)

message 24: by Victoria (new)

annabeth... DUH annasophia rob

message 25: by Kristen (new)

Kristen | 183 comments Annasophia Rob and Josh Hutchenson are both to old to be 11.

message 26: by Amy (new)

Amy (runawaymarbles) 12.

message 27: by Amy (new)

Amy (runawaymarbles) and three quarters.

message 28: by Kristen (last edited Feb 04, 2009 04:31PM) (new)

Kristen | 183 comments Percy is 11! It says so!!

message 29: by Amy (new)

Amy (runawaymarbles) *stares* He's twelve, and since his birthday is in August, he is twelve and three quarters.

message 30: by Kristen (new)

Kristen | 183 comments Your right, sorry! I doublechecked and he's 12. They're both to old still.

message 31: by Amy (new)

Amy (runawaymarbles) ha.

message 32: by Victoria (new)

well then in that case look up this guy\

slate pearce... i think he is good enough to play percy not perfect but good enough

message 33: by [deleted user] (new)

he would totally work. but his name is slade. lol i am not stalking him

message 34: by Victoria (new)

oh okay yeah thats what i ment! :) atleast somebody agrees with me!!!

message 35: by Victoria (new)

and he is only like 12-13 he could easily pass as a 12 yr oold

message 36: by [deleted user] (new)

yuppers. but how would he get into character? =O *gasps,and then faints*

message 37: by Victoria (new)

well um... idk he played in criminal minds as the bad reacently and he was in house as a sick patient in 2005 or something but im sure that hed have to go through like hero camp to get fit for all that work

message 38: by [deleted user] (new)

yeah but he cannot beat the awesomest of the REAL percy in the book. Hmm.... i wonder *gazes off and falls off chair* ouch that literally just happened X(

message 39: by Victoria (new)

lol and i totally agree! no one can but... i do hope to dear god that the directer has enough sence to NOT use the crappy acting disney and nickelodian stars that every oh so loves... *hints sarcastically*

message 40: by [deleted user] (new)

like who? I was on YouTube and some weird dude put Grover as Nick Jonas XXXXXP How disgusting is that? Maybe they could keep the hair but the bros have to go

message 41: by Kristen (new)

Kristen | 183 comments 1. Nick Jonos CAN NOT ACT!!!
2. He's WAY TO OLD!!!
3. He would make a TERRIBLE GROVER!!!

message 42: by Victoria (new)

OH you have to add a #4

THEY CAN'T SING!!!!

message 43: by Kristen (new)

Kristen | 183 comments Haha!

message 44: by [deleted user] (new)

i agree!

message 45: by Anna (new)

Anna  (book_aholic) | 20 comments my sister is such a dork she absolutly love nick and his music epescailly *shudders* love bug ewwwww

message 46: by jake4evs (new)

jake4evs (smyle94) | 258 comments Mod
ew ew ew.....haha i dispise that song!

message 47: by Anna (new)

Anna  (book_aholic) | 20 comments good werew in agree ment

message 48: by jake4evs (new)

yep ya. the jonas bros wer on snl. :D they wer funny but i hate them!

message 49: by Seth (new)

Seth (ninjaaaaaofwritingbooks) wait who is the cast?

message 50: by jake4evs (new)

ah. im so sorry...i dont recall there names at the moment...agh...im gona ask victoria (a member of this group) and as soon as i know ill let you guys know. :)

« previous 1