Team Twilight discussion

Whats your favourite of the 4 books ?

Comments Showing 1-47 of 47 (47 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Mmarchand (new)

Mmarchand | 1 comments The only one I dont really like is the second one, its good but Edwards not there and everythin seems long !

message 2: by Massie (last edited Feb 25, 2009 02:45AM) (new)

Massie | 60 comments i didnt like eclipse--it was the worst--twilight has 2 be the best, then bd, and then new moon

message 3: by Christina♥ , ♥super duper lover of TWILIGHT and oh yeah Edward is mine!♥ (new)

Christina♥  | 3132 comments Mod
nooooo Eclipse is like one of my fave!!!!!!!!!!!! :O

message 4: by Stephanie (new)

Stephanie OMG I love Eclipse its my all time FAVE!!!!

message 5: by Bailey (new)

Bailey (werewolflvr) | 12 comments NEW MOON IS THE BEST!

message 6: by Massie (new)

Massie | 60 comments but in eclipse, nothing good rele happens except the space heater/air conditioner line and victoria's death!! i mean, if u like it, thts cool--they all were good!

message 7: by Hannah (new)

Hannah | 5 comments NEW MOON- I LOVE JACOB!!!!

message 8: by Stephanie (new)

Stephanie I love Eclipse because there are some really funny parts...but there are also some really funny parts in Breaking Dawn.....GGGGRRRRR I can't chose!!!

*jasper[♥]alice* (soccerchic123789gmailcom) | 151 comments I LOVED ECLIPSE THEN BD then twilight!!! then newmoon...not becuz edwards not there but because it seems so long and noting really happens dont get me wrong I LOVE JACOB but...he sorta got on my neerves there....

message 10: by Mary (new)

Mary | 1348 comments i loved eclipse! deff my fav!

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

omg mary i thought u liked new moon the most?? i think either twilight or BD was my fav.

message 12: by Carmel (new)

Carmel (carmyk) Twilight, Eclipse, Breaking Dawn and New Moon in that order!

◘♥Randi♥◘ | 37 comments I like New Moon the best.I know not much happens and Eward is gone but I like it because you learn more about Jacob and it is actually kind of important even tho it is boring.but i like the end cuz Alice is funny!!!!then Eclipse, Twilight and Breaking Dawn

message 14: by Christina♥ , ♥super duper lover of TWILIGHT and oh yeah Edward is mine!♥ (new)

lol i like hmm... Twilight, Eclipse, BD, then New Moon! :D

message 15: by Lexi (new)

Lexi (theonecalledwhatsername) eclipse and twilight r my favs!

message 16: by Christina♥ , ♥super duper lover of TWILIGHT and oh yeah Edward is mine!♥ (new)

lol it is hard to decide! (:

message 17: by Jordyn (new)

Jordyn Marcoe (Marcoe) | 2 comments My favorite had to be Breaking Dawn the Twilight then Eclipse then New Moon but i really injoyed all of them

message 18: by Thu (new)

Thu | 4 comments my favorite is Twilight then Breaking Dawn then Eclipse and then New Moon. I didn't like New Moon that much because Bella kind of annoyed me, I didn't like Jacob, and mainly because EDWARD WAS BARELY IN THE BOOK!!!!

message 19: by Mary (new)

Mary | 1348 comments i was jumping for joy when edward left. my sis was like, ull probs cry. its the 4 saddest pages in the whole series, and when i was done i was like, ummm what sad parts
lol

message 20: by +Blue+ (new)

+Blue+ (MistyMoon) | 8 comments I liked Breaking Dawn, then Twilight, Eclipse, then New Moon. I didn't like how long it took for Edward to come back....

message 21: by [deleted user] (new)

mary ur a heartless cold girl!

message 22: by Arthur (new)

Arthur New Moon is just hilarious when I think about it. After Twilight it is the best book. I haven't totally finished Eclipse. I'm trying to get back into it before they release New Moon to keep up with the series I just take my time and enjoy the reading.

message 23: by Mary (new)

Mary | 1348 comments haha thats me, cold and heartless
lol

message 24: by [deleted user] (new)

exactly!!

message 25: by Christina♥ , ♥super duper lover of TWILIGHT and oh yeah Edward is mine!♥ (new)

lol noooo I was sad in New Moon but like not that sad when Edward was gone because I started getting soooo attached to Jacob...bella pissed me off in New Moon cuz she like became emo...and after awhile it got annoying. But I was really happy when Edward finally came back! And when Alice came! :D a lot of my friends say aghh New Moon is soooo boring....but I don't really think so....it's just not the best in the series. :P

message 26: by Faith (new)

Faith | 77 comments Christina♥ wrote: "lol noooo I was sad in New Moon but like not that sad when Edward was gone because I started getting soooo attached to Jacob...bella pissed me off in New Moon cuz she like became emo...and after aw..."

I totally agree Christina, New Moon was no way boring, you really needed to have it in there to make her relationship with Edward more interesting i think, its just New Moon was simply not the best.

message 27: by Christina♥ , ♥super duper lover of TWILIGHT and oh yeah Edward is mine!♥ (new)

lol really?! It's the book where I was like OMG JACOBI LOVE U!!! UR SOOOO HAWT!!!! :P haha...yeah I totally agree though it helped me understand Bella and her and Edwards love! :)

Y thank u Faith! :D

message 28: by Christina♥ , ♥super duper lover of TWILIGHT and oh yeah Edward is mine!♥ (new)

yeah thats sad....:( hmm I'm glad u didn't go emo though! :D <3

Omg 2 of my friends r pissing me off soooo much right now!!! Aghhh!!!

message 29: by Mary (new)

Mary | 1348 comments ohh why?! please do tell

message 30: by [deleted user] (new)

oo...tell!

message 31: by Christina♥ , ♥super duper lover of TWILIGHT and oh yeah Edward is mine!♥ (new)

lol okay u wanted to know...

So there like fighting right now about the stupidest reasons...like I was talking to my one friend and then my other friend comes and she hates my other friend now cuz they were dating but there broken up...so I'm talking to her ex...and she comes up to me and says hi and then something mean to her ex and they start swearing at eachother...like right in public...and I'm just like okay...chill out plz...lol it's actually soooo annoying! Ahhhh lol

message 32: by Mary (new)

Mary | 1348 comments so happy! i loved new moon!

message 33: by Christina♥ , ♥super duper lover of TWILIGHT and oh yeah Edward is mine!♥ (new)

CAROLINE, thats exactly what I was thinking ughhhh I actually can not stand those two friends right now lol.

New moon wasn't that boring I thought lol :)

message 34: by Mary (new)

Mary | 1348 comments OMG! GUESE WHAT I HEARD!
drew barrymore, yess drew, is is the director for eclispe!!!! ahhhhh!!!!! i dont want her to be!!!

message 35: by Christina♥ , ♥super duper lover of TWILIGHT and oh yeah Edward is mine!♥ (new)

WTH?!? omg...:(

message 36: by Mary (new)

Mary | 1348 comments idk if its true
but i heard it on E news

message 37: by [deleted user] (new)

I love all of them!!!! They are all such good books!!!

message 38: by jessica83 (new)

jessica83 Ward (stardustw83) | 18 comments to be honest i dont' have a fav out of all the books they were all great.

message 39: by [deleted user] (new)

I sooooo agree!!

. :♥Shelby Danielle♥: . (ILoveYouBunches) | 3 comments Bailey wrote: "NEW MOON IS THE BEST!"

I beg to differ!!!

. :♥Shelby Danielle♥: . (ILoveYouBunches) | 3 comments All of them!
They are so catchy!
Right when you are about to go to bed, something happens and keeps you reading!
That is what happened right before I finished Breaking Dawn....and people wonder why I finished them all in like 2 weeks!

. :♥Shelby Danielle♥: . (ILoveYouBunches) | 3 comments !*♥JEsSiE LyNn♥*! wrote: "Breaking Dawn, Twilight, Eclipse, New Moon

Breaking Dawn is very romantic.
Twilight is very sneaky around like.
Eclipse is so romantic when he proposes.
New Moon is boring when ♥Edward♥ leav..."

agreed.--
♥peace ♥LOVE ♥twilight ♥

*jasper[♥]alice* (soccerchic123789gmailcom) | 151 comments ALLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

message 44: by Mariela (new)

Mariela (queenscove) i love breaking dawn

message 45: by [deleted user] (new)

lets c................it goes Eclipse, Twilight, then New Moon and Breaking Dawn r tied for 3rd. i love the part in Eclipse wen Bella n Jacob have that EXTREMELY romantic kiss wen the Cullens n the wolves wer gonna fite the new borns! *sigh so perfect lol ;-)

message 46: by [deleted user] (last edited Mar 03, 2009 05:26PM) (new)

hmmm... 1-Twilight 2-Eclipse and Breaking Dawn 3-New Moon.

message 47: by [deleted user] (new)

ya they r ALL really good!!! i had a difficult time to chose which order! i love the Twilight Saga!