Taken by Storm (Raised by Wolves, #3) Taken by Storm question

do you think Bryn would ever forgive Callum?
Shannon Shannon Aug 31, 2012 05:49PM
Guys, I doubt there's going to be a 4th book (any time soon anyway) seen as Barnes said this was only ever meant to be a triology but I just felt that this has being left on too much of a cliffhanger.

I immedietely fell in love with Callum and Bryns platonic relationship after the first chapter in Raised by Wolves, I mean he saved her, taught her everything she needed to know and looked out for her and did what needed to be done even if he didn't want to do it (have her beat up by Sora, I mean come on it must of being hard knowing he had to do it for the greater good)

Barnes has left it so open as to whether Bryn would ever forgive Callum after chases death, imo I think its so unfair he gets blamed when he was just trying to save her life and its not his fault he has a stinky power to see the future.......

so what do you all think??? Would Callum and Bryn ever get their relationship back? PLEASE SAY YES

Irene (last edited Oct 25, 2012 05:39PM ) Oct 21, 2012 08:08PM   0 votes
oh jeeze! I thought that cliffhanger ending was a perfect set up for a fourth book. I thought he'd try to make her a werewolf and it wouldn't work because Wilson already bit her. Poor ol' Bryn, I figured she was going to go through book after book always saving the world but never quite becoming a werewolf. A little mix of Gilligan's Island and Pinocchio.

Of course I think she'll forgive Callum. I don't think she's truly mad at him. I think she's more mad that things aren't what she wants them to be. I think she's understands that he's not perfect but he's doing the best he can. When you're a child you don't like your father's decisions but when you're older you have more acceptance. You make your own mistakes and you forgive and you are forgiven. Bryn doesn't forgive herself right now.

deleted member Nov 29, 2012 05:36AM   0 votes
I don't think Bryn would ever forgive Callum because he always kept her in the dark and even if I were in her shoes I wouldn't like someone who is family keeping a huge secrets from me especially when it involves me or someone I love dearly.

I don't know actually, I mean, I really absolutely genuinely hope she does forgive him to a certain extent. it's understandable how she can hold a grudge agaisnt callum because Chase was killed. But in the bigger picture (and I believe that Bryn is a logical 'big picture' kinda gal)she'll realise that all that stuff had to happen to get the best outcome. And obviously, it killed Callum to have to do it. Plus I think there is still a certain 'best friend-father-uncle-guardian' sort of thing there that can't really be destroyed.
Any of that make sense? Forgive me, I'm sleep deprived -.- haha

I think that she will forgive him because he is too much like a father/brother to her for her not too. No matter how angry she may be at him i think that she understands why he did what he did. I think that she will always love him because of who he has been and who he still is to her

i usualy get this idea on my mind on where some books are going to go, so this is what i think of the series.

i think callum might have seen bryn and him together on the future, like a couple. of course bryn needs to grow up a bit...

and i do think that she will forgive him, i mean he was doing the best he could with the cards he had.

what do you think?

Blujeanbooks96 Hmmm I see what you mean, and I'm not saying you're wrong, but I didn't really see it - maybe though, that's just because I wasn't reading it with tha ...more
Oct 30, 2012 04:55PM
Samira Lupiac i'm sure you're right, i'm just saying it because i would like for it to happen, but with books you never know...and you're right also in saying that ...more
Nov 02, 2012 09:48AM