Come, Follow Me discussion

Hello! > I'm new!

Comments (showing 1-9 of 9) (9 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Kassandra (new)

Kassandra (goodreadscomloving_books) | 3 comments He I'm kassandra and I'm new thank you for the invite

message 2: by Melany (new)

Melany (Melsewelse) | 4 comments Hi I am Melanie I am 13 a Roman Catholic and LOVE GOD.

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

Hi, I'm Cat (short for Catalina), I'm 17 years old, I'm a Lutheran Christian, and a major bookworm!

message 4: by Kassandra (new)

Kassandra (goodreadscomloving_books) | 3 comments Maribel wrote: "Hi Kassandra! Welcome to the group :D"

Thank you lol and thank you for all the book recommendations keep sending if you have more lol

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

Hi, I'm Claire, and I'm 18 years old. :)

message 6: by Kassandra (new)

Kassandra (goodreadscomloving_books) | 3 comments Claire ~Cool Beans~ -Life is like a box of trout- wrote: "Hi, I'm Claire, and I'm 18 years old. :)"

Lol you make me feel soo young!!! :P when did you turn??

message 7: by Emma (new)

Emma | 1 comments Hi I am Erma Lu, I am new.. God bless !!

message 8: by Faith (new)

Faith Dominguez (ViolettheVanisher) | 1 comments Mod
Hey everybody I know I been replaying late I been trying to make a new group called (Stop Bullying www.goodreads.com/group/show/79030/Stop Bullying) I really want it to be successful and I am trying to have a giveaway and work from there it will be amazing please if anybaody can join that would be helpful and I will be very great ful please and thank you

GOD BLESS

VIOLET

message 9: by Mary (new)

Mary Shafer | 1 comments Hi All~

My name is Mary and I am from PA. Grew up Catholic, but has currently become interesterd in the beauty of Pentecostalism. Always praying for another revival where we all can see the beauty in the major denomintations and stand together as one. I look forwatd to the discussions. God Bless!