Voices in my Head discussion

ALIVE AGAIN!!!

Comments Showing 1-6 of 6 (6 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Breezy (new)

Breezy | 14 comments Mod
I'm a terrible moderator...my only group has died! Anyone write anything interesting lately?

message 2: by MayDerp (new)

MayDerp | 6 comments Well... I just joined, and I've been working on 3 pieces, all of which are fantasy (duh). One is called "The 4 Souls", one is called "Heart", and one is called "Coma" (Coma seems a bit sci-fi at first, but it isn't!). Coma has three chapters, but the other two only have the prologue.

message 3: by Breezy (new)

Breezy | 14 comments Mod
That's great! I'm working on one main one right now, trying to focus my elusive muse a bit. It's called "Battle for Althea." Coma sounds interesting...what's your main story line, if you don't mind me asking?

message 4: by MayDerp (new)

MayDerp | 6 comments Here's the actual summary that I posted:

Seventeen year old Alexa Cole was returning home one night when she was trapped in a devestating car crash- plunging her into a coma. During her long days at the hospital, she receives strong and strangely vivid dreams of life outside of her sleep. Most of the visions, however, consist of intense physical or mental pain.

Confused by her dreams, Alexa is visited by an angel, who tells her that they are proclamations of the future in her life, that she will be able to fix. That is, if she can free herself from the darkness before time runs out.

It's a bit long...

message 5: by MayDerp (new)

MayDerp | 6 comments I always try to focus on one story, but then the muse pops up in a different place. It's a bit annoying sometimes because when I'm trying to write for one story, the others keep popping up. I have all these random times when I can write one piece, but not the others.

message 6: by Breezy (new)

Breezy | 14 comments Mod
Yeah, that happens to me A LOT. I've learned to sit back and let my muse roam free and happy in whatever story it wants; luckily, it often complies with my desires to focus. When it doesn't, I just shift focuses for a while because I don't want to lose inspiration for the other stories. ;)