Team Twilight discussion

General > Who are the actors playing the Volturi?

Comments Showing 1-29 of 29 (29 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Emma (new)

Emma | 113 comments DOES ANYONE KNOW WHO HAS AUDITIONED FOR THE VOLTURI?? I heard dakota fanning audtioned for jane.

message 2: by Zia (new)

Zia Actually, Dakota Fanning isn't auditioning for Jane; they offered her the role without auditioning. And i don't know who's playing the Voturi.

message 3: by Stephanie (new)

Stephanie I have no idea...they have not announced anyone that I know of...i wish they would I cant wait to hear!!!

message 4: by Meghan (new)

Meghan | 531 comments I want to know! They start filming in a month they should have an idea by now of who they want!

message 5: by Lexi (new)

Lexi (theonecalledwhatsername) i really really want to kno...ah its killing me

message 6: by Stephanie (new)

Stephanie ME TO!!!!

message 7: by Stephanie (new)

Stephanie Yeah. I guess Dakota is in so we know her...but I can't wait to see who else.

message 8: by Meghan (new)

Meghan | 531 comments Me too! Why won't they let us know?!?!?!?!?

message 9: by Meghan (new)

Meghan | 531 comments I would be very mad if they did that!!!!

message 10: by Meghan (new)

Meghan | 531 comments Wait! When Twilight comes oout, not New Moon. Ok that's better. But I want to know now!!

message 11: by Meghan (new)

Meghan | 531 comments I though it said they would let us know the cast when New Moon came out. Then I relized that you said TWilight. Blond moment.

message 12: by Christina♥ , ♥super duper lover of TWILIGHT and oh yeah Edward is mine!♥ (new)

Christina♥  | 3132 comments Mod
lol ohh yeahh i can't find anything about the cast either...

message 13: by Meghan (new)

Meghan | 531 comments Me TOO! My guess the cast is under contract not to say anything.

message 14: by Faith (new)

Faith | 77 comments Its really odd as the actors who play Carlisle, Alice, Emmett, Eric and Angela came to England a couple of weeks ago for the Twilight convension. And Peter said that he wouldn't be appearing in New Moon! Which sounds really strange to me considering the party/present opening part at the beginning of the book is important, and I also love the conversation between Bella and Carlisle at the table.

message 15: by Stephanie (new)

Stephanie Wow that is kind of strange...they better not be leaving that scene out.

message 16: by Stephanie (new)

Stephanie I know right!!! I will be soooo mad!

message 17: by Faith (new)

Faith | 77 comments Well i just hope he was jokin. How else would they explain Edward leaving if they didn't have the party? And why wouldn't carlisle be there??? I can't imagine it

message 18: by Meghan (new)

Meghan | 531 comments Plus when Edward says, "Hello Bella! Wow the worked pretty fast, I didn't feel a thing!" or something like that, no one will understand that he is contadicing himself!!

message 19: by Faith (new)

Faith | 77 comments well good news is i've seen the pics now of them on set. And peter/carlisle is definetly in the film and on a side note Taylor/Jacob has really bulked up. He's looking pretty good!

message 20: by Haley (new)

Haley (goodreadscomhaley) | 55 comments I really have no idea, but they all better be good looking. I mean Vampires always have to look good.

message 21: by Faith (new)

Faith | 77 comments Haley wrote: "I really have no idea, but they all better be good looking. I mean Vampires always have to look good."

I agree. I think Brad Pitt started that off in Interview with the Vampire : )

The Insane Psychopath Jane Volturi (janewhitlockhale) | 1687 comments Dakota will be playing Jane :)

message 23: by Meghan (new)

Meghan | 531 comments I saw some pics too. Like 1/2 the cast smokes!! It kinda disapointing, but I love them all anyway

message 24: by [deleted user] (new)

i know i almost cried

message 25: by Meghan (new)

Meghan | 531 comments I was like NOOOOO!!!!!!
But thank goodness Taylor doesn't smoke. At least not in the pics he's not.

message 26: by Faith (last edited Mar 14, 2009 12:10PM) (new)

Faith | 77 comments Yeah i thought it was weird how I was kind of bothered by that actually. I have no problems with people smoking, but it kind of ruined the illusion for me in a way. Saying that most celebs smoke....i shouldn't really have been suprised.

message 27: by Stephanie (new)

Stephanie It is a little sad because they are all so young. I'm even peter is really a young guy.

message 28: by Meghan (new)

Meghan | 531 comments Yeah, plus the fact they are suppose to be role models for young people..

message 29: by [deleted user] (new)

omg i saw those pics to i was so upset!! and kellan smokes! i almost cried but im so glad taylor doesnt