Camp Half-Blood and Camp Jupiter discussion

Camp Half-Blood > The Stables

Comments (showing 1-30 of 30) (30 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Alessia (new)

Alessia (siriostars) Where you can find the Pegasi. Don't feed them too many sugar cubes!

message 2: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth (elizabeths01) Lexi walked into the stables, looking at the Pegasi.

message 3: by Percyfreak- (new)

Percyfreak- (coltofpersonallity) | 84 comments Drew stood next to Lexi we could use a Son Poseidon right now<\i> he thought.

message 4: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth (elizabeths01) "I don't think they like me too much." Lexi muttered, receving glares from several of them.

message 5: by Percyfreak- (new)

Percyfreak- (coltofpersonallity) | 84 comments " just get over it Dark Princess"Drew said he cautiosly aproached it.

message 6: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth (elizabeths01) Lexi glared at Drew for a second before going up to another Pegusi

message 7: by Percyfreak- (new)

Percyfreak- (coltofpersonallity) | 84 comments [Get it she is th dauhter of Nyx]
Drew got on one and it ddin't like it so it nooke him off.

message 8: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth (elizabeths01) ((I got it... Lexi's just being...Lexi))

Lexi raised an eyebrow at Drew.

message 9: by Percyfreak- (new)

Percyfreak- (coltofpersonallity) | 84 comments "That hurted"Drew said he tried it again but less ruff and it allowed him to get on.

message 10: by Johns (new)

Johns "You people.. aren't very... courteous," Meggie complained, running to catch up with them, a scowl on her face.

message 11: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth (elizabeths01) "Sorry." Lexi sighed, carefully getting on the Peguses on front of her. When after a few seconds it hadn;t thrown her off she relaxed slightly.

message 12: by Percyfreak- (last edited Sep 04, 2012 05:20PM) (new)

Percyfreak- (coltofpersonallity) | 84 comments "I am Mechanic not a edcit teacher"Drew said.

message 13: by Johns (new)

Johns Meggie rolled her eyes, then headed toward a Peguses slowly, as if it would kill her. First Roman demigods... Now Pegisi, she thought, climbing on it's back. When it didn't throw her off, she sighed in relief.

message 14: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth (elizabeths01) "Okay. I guess we're ready. Is there anything else you guys can think of that we might need." Lexi asked

message 15: by Percyfreak- (new)

Percyfreak- (coltofpersonallity) | 84 comments "No i can summon pretty much everythng i need with my jaket my dad gave me a year ago i never knew it worked until yesterday"Drew sad.

message 16: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth (elizabeths01) "Cool." Lexi replied then turned to Meggie. "What about you?"

message 17: by Johns (new)

Johns "Nope," Meggie muttered, shaking her head.

message 18: by Percyfreak- (new)

Percyfreak- (coltofpersonallity) | 84 comments "Awesome but we never see this this place again"Drew said.

message 19: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth (elizabeths01) Lexi rolled her eyes. "Way to be possitive. WE'll make it back."

message 20: by Percyfreak- (new)

Percyfreak- (coltofpersonallity) | 84 comments "Sure so i was thinking our name of the group could be the Heroes of The Night "Drew said.

message 21: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth (elizabeths01) Lexi smiled. "I like it!"

message 22: by Percyfreak- (new)

Percyfreak- (coltofpersonallity) | 84 comments "Good well i guess we should go but i have something to say"Drew said.

message 23: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth (elizabeths01) Lexi looked at him curiously. "What?"

message 24: by Percyfreak- (new)

Percyfreak- (coltofpersonallity) | 84 comments "I think we should go to Tennsee"Drew said[that is were they said meet right]

message 25: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth (elizabeths01) ((okay))

"Why?" Lexi asked

message 26: by Percyfreak- (new)

Percyfreak- (coltofpersonallity) | 84 comments "I don't know i just feel like Tenesee is the place to be you know whgat I mean right"Drew said.

message 27: by Percyfreak- (new)

Percyfreak- (coltofpersonallity) | 84 comments "It just feels like thee place to be you know what I mean right"Drew said.

message 28: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth (elizabeths01) Lexi nodded. "Well, Let's go to Tenesee." ((Back to the quest?))

message 29: by Johns (new)

Johns (Yeah)

"Ode to joy," Meggie muttered, but trying to look optimistic.

message 30: by Percyfreak- (new)

Percyfreak- (coltofpersonallity) | 84 comments [Yes]
Drew pulled the Pegasus to bthe sky.