Goodreads Feedback discussion

Bugs > Rating's error and Facebook Error

Comments (showing 1-5 of 5) (5 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Lauren (new)

Lauren  (Aren21) | 27 comments First issue:

My rated books icon is showing that I rated 261, but I've read and rated 262. A few weeks earlier it was reverse, but got reset. Is there a way this could be fixed so that my rated books count matches when I'm finished with a book?

Second issue:
My current reading is not showing up on my Timeline on facebook. It's been off my facebook from the end of July till now. It always glitches up and disappears from my facebook at the beginning of the new month. I've been pretty active and it even has started to show people I'm friends/following, but will not show my currently reading box. Please help.

Thank you!!!

message 2: by rivka, librarian moderator (new)

rivka | 12261 comments Mod
I tried resetting your stats, but it stayed at 261. You have 262 books on your read shelf, but one is not rated.

message 3: by Lauren (new)

Lauren  (Aren21) | 27 comments Hmm okay good to know, I thought I rated them all but maybe it was the one I did on my phone (getting used to the app). :S Thank you Rivka!

message 4: by Jude (new)

Jude | 1 comments Hi Rivka,

I seem to be having a problem with my rated books not showing up on my Facebook timeline. The last book that shows up in my Facebook is back in September. I've rated two books since then that aren't appearing, even though I went to the "add books" page and made sure it was set to add all my books. I also tried signing out of goodreads and logging back in through Facebook connect. Do you have any other ideas of what might be wrong or what else I could try? Thank you!

message 5: by Karen (new)

Karen (Cosmichomicide) | 3 comments Similar issue to Jude - my Facebook is showing authors but not the books or reviews.